New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2008, 03:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

yeah, gee, dont you just wish that mean sherrif guy was dead
OH WAIT, WHOOPS he got eaten -laughs an evil laugh-

comme bacck

hmm, this john doggett guy, im not convinced about him yet, at first i was like DIE DOGGETT spesh when he said mulder spoke to other women and i was like GO SCULLY when she pured the water on him, but my feelings have a changed a tad, since he saved her from the crazy jesussecondcoming cult people. Though it shouldve been mulder saving her
Old 05-18-2008, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I wanted to hate Doggett when he came in to replace Mulder, but I simply couldn't.....I have to admit: I have a soft spot for him.
RP simply rules, IMO.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-18-2008, 10:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ Yeah, me too! I had watched it prepared to hate him, and though he took a while getting used to (he ain't no Mulder!) but he grew on me in the end. So did Reyes once she had became a regular.

Old 05-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

I love how they introduced Reyes. I had the feeling at the time that they were worried people could get the impression there is romantic tension building up between Scully and Doggett. That would have been very strange, of course. There are these scenes where Doggett just looks at Scully and you wonder what he's thinking, LOL.....
Old 05-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'll watch it ASAP Btw, I watched two of those Drippers videos, Lauren
Cool! I'd love to know what you thought.

Quote:
Aw, it's so sweet, I put it in my favourites. Thanks for posting!
You're very welcome. Glad you loved it!

Quote:
Aw, that video has such sweet moments
Doesn't it though? I love ti so much!

Quote:
im ina very sadish mood, cause im watching the thrid episode of season eight and scullys being picked on and theres no mulder to console her
DIDN'T THAT JUST SUCK?!?

How dare they mess with my poor Mulder-less Scully? Bastards!

Quote:
hmm, this john doggett guy, im not convinced about him yet, at first i was like DIE DOGGETT spesh when he said mulder spoke to other women and i was like GO SCULLY when she pured the water on him, but my feelings have a changed a tad, since he saved her
I fully expected to despise Doggett when I started watching the S8 opener. I didn't want my Mulder replaced and I CERTAINLY didn't want a competitor for Scully affections! But after watching some eps, I really liked Doggett. Sometimes I even love him! He had his faults, but so do we all. Overall, he was a cool guy! And I like Reyes too!

Quote:
There are these scenes where Doggett just looks at Scully and you wonder what he's thinking, LOL.....
There certainly are! I think he found her attractive (who wouldn't? She's Scully!), but I don't think there were ever any real feelings beyond friendship. They were too much the same to work as a couple IMO.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread
Old 05-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by House24Fan (View Post)
I fully expected to despise Doggett when I started watching the S8 opener. I didn't want my Mulder replaced and I CERTAINLY didn't want a competitor for Scully affections! But after watching some eps, I really liked Doggett. Sometimes I even love him! He had his faults, but so do we all. Overall, he was a cool guy! And I like Reyes too! .
My thoughts exactly, I hated him at first, epesically when I thought he "liked" Scully. I was like step-off she's Mulders!

But then I really started to like him towards the mid season 8, and I just loved Reyes, she was a totally different character.

Visit Castle | icon[x]
Old 05-19-2008, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

I watched 'DeadAlive' today....what a nice reunion!!!
Old 05-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

someone SERIOUSLY needs to tell me to stop reading the transcripts and to just wait for those fabulous face sucking moments (the truth ) for actual watching..
Old 05-19-2008, 08:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I'm reminded of someone at the NY Comic Con asking CC if Mulder mouthed "I love you." during that scene. I think Chris said something like "It's just a TV show." .

About Doggett and Reyes. I always liked Doggett, or the guy from Terminator 2 as I use to call him , but I really did not like Reyes. Weirdly enough though, I like them together. They kind of even themselves out and Reyes doesn't seem like a silly spiritual chick when she's with him.
Old 05-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ he mouthed "I love you" (possibly?) Aw! I'm gonna watch out for it...

Old 05-19-2008, 04:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
I'm reminded of someone at the NY Comic Con asking CC if Mulder mouthed "I love you." during that scene. I think Chris said something like "It's just a TV show." .

About Doggett and Reyes. I always liked Doggett, or the guy from Terminator 2 as I use to call him , but I really did not like Reyes. Weirdly enough though, I like them together. They kind of even themselves out and Reyes doesn't seem like a silly spiritual chick when she's with him.
I remember that.. they were also asking if Scully mouthed "it's yours" in his apartment in Three Words... Never a direct answer from CC on ANYTHING!!
Old 05-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
I'm reminded of someone at the NY Comic Con I think Chris said something like "It's just a TV show." .
LOL, I love that man....
Old 05-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They possibly said those things, what? I don't understand

From what I've seen of season 8 so far, I already love Dogget I love Dogget/Scully interaction, not shippy-wise, obviously, but I love watching them I can't give an opinion on Reyes yet, but she seems very nice too

Btw, Lauren, I loved the first video, mostly because anything to the sound of How to Save a Life makes me awwwwwwwwwwww it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard I can't really analyze this ship Drippers yet, because it's so new to me, I still have to watch more of them to get back to you on that So far I like it But the other video "Far Away" it seemed like the song kept repeating the same bits over and over, is it supposed to be like that? Cause then, no, I didn't like what they did to the song, I love that song so much the way it is

Scully being picked on, why, how, what episode is that?? I hate it already
Old 05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I love that episode! I always want to cry tears of joy when Mulder wakes up! That is a great episode!

Quote:
Btw, Lauren, I loved the first video, mostly because anything to the sound of How to Save a Life makes me awwwwwwwwwwww it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard I can't really analyze this ship Drippers yet, because it's so new to me, I still have to watch more of them to get back to you on that So far I like it
I'm so glad to hear that. Just wait until you see the episodes...they're nor MSR, but I think you'll like DRR. And I adore that song too! I'm a big fan of The Fray!

Quote:
the other video "Far Away" it seemed like the song kept repeating the same bits over and over, is it supposed to be like that? Cause then, no, I didn't like what they did to the song, I love that song so much the way it is
I haven't watched the vid in a while, so I'll have to look into that. I don't remember them cutting the song up, but they may have. I love the song the way it is too! It's a classic! And VERY MSR, I might add!

The Redux episodes came on TNT this morning! I taped them and I can't wait to watch!
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread
Old 05-20-2008, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
Scully being picked on, why, how, what episode is that?? I hate it already
I think the epi is 8-03: 'Patience'.
While investigating the crime scene, the exclusively male police crowd is kinda making fun of Scully, not very much unlike people were making fun of 'Spookie' Mulder before his disappearance. I think that was a very strong scene as it showed how Scully now had to fill Mulder's shoes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top