Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry Cath! I guess I have a lot of time on my hands now that I'm on vacation for the summer. Finish your portfolio and then, watch some season 6 episodes as a reward! If you want to resist the temptation, make sure you hand over those box sets to someone you trust and then, tell him/her to give them back to you only when you've finished your portfolio.
Old 05-05-2005, 04:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

I feel your pain Cath. I remember watching my DVD's when I should have been studying for my exams in my final year of High School. They are hard to resist sometimes lol
Old 05-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
Sorry Cath! I guess I have a lot of time on my hands now that I'm on vacation for the summer. Finish your portfolio and then, watch some season 6 episodes as a reward! If you want to resist the temptation, make sure you hand over those box sets to someone you trust and then, tell him/her to give them back to you only when you've finished your portfolio.
I totally understand you since I'm supposed to study for finals but I'm doing it in front of my DVD's, I'm so ashamed
But it's so hard to resist

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey shippers! Hope you're all doing well in your different studies. Just dropping by another gift.

It's from the season 2 episode Blood . Hihi, I just love that cap! Moose and Squirrel, super spies!
Old 05-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

I found these at another board and I just had to share. Continuity polaroids from all things. Check the pillows
Old 05-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics guys, there are great.

Here's another one

http://www.chrisnu.com/s2/index.php?...gmFilters=#pic

Old 05-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

That's so cool Jenn! Where did you get those polaroids?
Old 05-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've got a cool tidbit for you guys to check out for yourselves. Someone who's been working on The X-Files crew has confirmed the fact that sometimes DD & GA would mouth sentences that were never meant to be said out loud in the script.

One of those hidden sentences is in Deadalive, at the end of the episode: when Scully is stroking Mulder's face, Mulder moves his mouth and you see Scully reacting to it with a smile. Mulder mouths "I love you". Check it out for yourselves, I'm not kidding: I did it with my DVDs and I could clearly see what DD was articulating as I was using my focus feature on his mouth. It's so cool, discovering hidden gems like these!
Old 05-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

I heard the same thing about the courtroom scene in The Truth, but I never saw it. I can't find my DeadAlive tape - I'll have to check my video clips.

ETA: My video clip doesn't go far enough I guess I'll just have take your word for it - man, I wish I could see it!

Last edited by girl in a cardigan; 05-17-2005 at 10:46 PM
Old 05-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was just reading about this. I also heard that in the episode Three Words Scully mouths "It's yours" in reference to the baby and wasn't there one in the movie as well. I still have to check them out for myself. I'll have a look at my dvd's tonight and tell you if I saw them as well
Old 05-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Elite Fan

In which season is this epi? I'm not sure I have it, but I'm gonna look for things like that. Thank you for telling us

Old 05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Dead Alive and Three Words are season 8 episodes.
Old 05-19-2005, 07:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I just discovered this thread and I just had to respond. Just earlier today I read the term shipper in some other forum and I was asking myself if it hadn't been "us" who invented the term.
So I thought, maybe there are some folks here from the IRC xf-romantics channel way back when??
No idea if the channel still exists, I stopped going there when I started uni. But do the nicks DarkAngel, Fox, Anya, spooky ring any bells? There were tons more of course but after 7 years or so I can't quite remember. But Cathangel, you sound like you might have been one of them?

Anyway, this is my very first post in this forum, so I'd like to say "Hello" to everybody :-)
Old 05-19-2005, 11:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hello Kaholli! Welcome to the thread! I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm probably not one of those individuals you're talking about, since I've only discovered the Net when X-Files was in the middle of season 6. But hey, doesn't mean we can't talk seriously about how much we love this show heh?
Old 05-19-2005, 01:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
Hello Kaholli! Welcome to the thread! I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm probably not one of those individuals you're talking about, since I've only discovered the Net when X-Files was in the middle of season 6. But hey, doesn't mean we can't talk seriously about how much we love this show heh?
Right! :-) Actually, I still have to watch everything from the 6th season on. I was hooked to the show from the very first episode on and I also became a shipper right away. But going to uni I didn't have a tv at first, so I had no choice but to stop watching. A friend from the US(I'm from Germany) sent me some copies every now and then, but by then I had gotten out of touch with the show.
But I think it is the time to back on track now. They are repeating the show again on German television and guess what episode's next? My all time favorite Memento Mori(I even had a bracelet made with the title). I still know half of the beginning monologue by heart :-).
And I only have skimmed a little through some episode descriptions, but obvioiusly I have missed tons of shippiness after I stopped watching. Can't wait to see everything now :-)
Okay, that was long enough. Have a nice day everyone!