Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2005, 04:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Most people are caught up in the shippiness of season 6 but I say season one baby!
Yeah me too!!!
Old 04-13-2005, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the welcome!

I got Season 1, 2 and 3 and even if they're not actually together, you can see that it's more than just working together and friendship. There are so many shippers moment in those seasons. I really love season 3 personnally.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 04-13-2005, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica20121984
Thanks for the welcome!

I got Season 1, 2 and 3 and even if they're not actually together, you can see that it's more than just working together and friendship. There are so many shippers moment in those seasons. I really love season 3 personnally.
Oh yeah...you can totally sense that theres something else going on.
Old 04-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

I noticed that the more the series went on, the more Mulder and Scully became constipated with their feelings for one another.It's as if their routine became a bit more professional in the later seasons even though we still got shippy moments every now and then. And that's why shippy moments became more dramatic when they happened, as the writers took notice of the chemistry and started deliberately playing the shippers with it.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aye guys!

Been a while since I posted here, congrats for the 4th thread!

Last night I got some major shippy cravings and thank god, Jenn had updated her post-ep fanfics listing! But I think I've read them all now, at least the [A] ones lol

Hey Cath, go on with the pics I'm getting all inspired for a nice art, maybe a drawing

Welcome Jessica! My name's Catherine too, and I'm also a french canadian And you're so right about the translation, I've never wanted to watch it in French. Fortunatly here in Quebec we have plenty of american channels..
Old 04-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm such the Scully/Mulder shipper whore. Anyone point me to some good worthy shipper eps besides Arcadia and The Truth.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Oooh, shippy eps suggestions! I love to do that! Okay, for major shippiness, Memento Mori (season 4), Redux II (season 5), Triangle (season 6), Milagro (season 6), The Unnatural (season 6) are a must. If you want shippy cuteness, watch most of the episodes from the first season. And, ooh there are shippy classics with good MOTWs like Irresistible (season 2) and Pusher (season 3). Make also sure that you watch the movie too. There are also some mythology eps that have good shipper moments like One Breath (season 2), Paper Clip (season 3), The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati (season 7) and of course, Requiem (season 7). What else, ooh, there is Small Potatoes (season 4) and Detour (season 5). And, euh, finally, if you're kinda into seasons 8 & 9, I'd recommend Per Manum (season 8), Deadalive (season 8), Empedocles (season 8), Existence (season 8) and TrustNo1 (season 9).

Of course, if you need more suggestions, I'd be happy to give you some more.
Old 04-14-2005, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cath
Last night I got some major shippy cravings and thank god, Jenn had updated her post-ep fanfics listing! But I think I've read them all now, at least the [A] ones lol
Oh, I'm so glad there are still people checking out the archive! Sometimes I feel like I'm doing it only for my own edification
Old 04-15-2005, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
Oooh, shippy eps suggestions! I love to do that! Okay, for major shippiness, Memento Mori (season 4), Redux II (season 5), Triangle (season 6), Milagro (season 6), The Unnatural (season 6) are a must. If you want shippy cuteness, watch most of the episodes from the first season. And, ooh there are shippy classics with good MOTWs like Irresistible (season 2) and Pusher (season 3). Make also sure that you watch the movie too. There are also some mythology eps that have good shipper moments like One Breath (season 2), Paper Clip (season 3), The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati (season 7) and of course, Requiem (season 7). What else, ooh, there is Small Potatoes (season 4) and Detour (season 5). And, euh, finally, if you're kinda into seasons 8 & 9, I'd recommend Per Manum (season 8), Deadalive (season 8), Empedocles (season 8), Existence (season 8) and TrustNo1 (season 9).

Really good suggestions! I already saw the season 2 and 3 episodes you're talking about...let's see a thousand time??

Old 04-15-2005, 03:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the list. I'm watching The Unnatural right now and according to Mulder one of my distant cousins Willie is an alien.

Last edited by coolove; 04-15-2005 at 05:15 PM
Old 04-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

OMG that's so funny, he's talking about a baseball player who's related to your family?!? Too funny!
Old 04-16-2005, 05:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, just dropping by to tell you that I just started msr_stillness, a Mulder/Scully icontest community at Livejournal. It still needs some members and maybe someone here is interested.

Old 04-19-2005, 11:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hi shippers! This is from The End. So emotionnal... Sniff! Sniff! The end of the good old Vancouver days!

Old 04-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel
I just bought season 4, 5 and 6 so I would love more suggestions please?

Old 04-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Okay, here are a couple of suggestions to add to the ones I already gave you:

Season 4:

• Herrenvolk: Mulder is at his mother's bedside and Scully is there to comfort him.
• Home : Mulder and Scully have a conversation outside the police station and there is foreshadowing to Scully becoming a mother and some good flirting between our two agents. Make also sure to check out the deleted scene in your special features too.
•The Field Where I Died: Some implications made during this episode do not sit well with shippers but Mulder and Scully are always talking close to one another during this episode and they have a nice talk about the way they would have looked at one another, had they known what they now know about each other.
• Terma: There is a nice moment when Mulder comes back to Scully at the special congressional session. If you don't want to get confused in this episode though, I suggest that you watch Tunguska first.
• Paper Hearts: Scully knew, during this whole episode, how Roche was affecting Mulder and there is a tender scene between M&S at the end.
• Never Again: Shippers tend to hate this episode because a) Scully sleeps with another man b) Mulder makes the assiest comments to Scully in X-Files history BUT the two of them do what they do because they have unresolved issues between them and if you love that kind of angst, then that's the episode you need to see.
• Tempus Fugit: It's Scully's birthday and Mulder sings happy birthday to her and gives her a gift. Need I say more?
• Max: If you want to know the meaning of the gift Mulder gave to Scully, check for a conversation between the two of them at the end of the episode.
• Elegy: Scully has a vision of one of the dead victims and is afraid to tell Mulder. She talks to her therapist about it. Lots of angst in this ep.
• Demons: Scully plays doctor with Mulder a lot during this episode and there's a dramatic moment between the two of them at the end.