Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2016, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Or the worst of mankind with alien powers if his grandfather is CSM!
Old 10-16-2016, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
Well a donation for steem cells must come from a relative person. So not Scully. His son could make a donation but also his father. But old smokey wants something in regard that's for sure.
I think stem cells are only available from the young not the old and in any case Mulder wouldn't agree to that.

Quote:
I'm also excited about William. I imagine him as a mixture of both of his parents but he must be more powerful than the other kids. He'll be a missing link. A new step of evolution. The best of mankind with alien powers.
Founders mutation spelled it out for us talking about how everyone descents from a few men with Y chromosomes. I do think that in the end after William's redemption he will be the savior. I doubt the prophecies about him were wrong.
In fact one of the reasons I think CM was behind his adoption was because the prophecy said that if Mulder didn't raised him he will be evil but the followers wanted him dead. By getting him away it was a way to both make him into an alien traitor while keeping Mulder alive. Monica repeated it CM loves Mulder it seems the way he would go about it to 'save' him on his own twisted love way,IMO,YMMV.
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 02:37 PM
Loyal Fan

No...your father can also give you a steem cell donation. Everyone who is directly relative to you and compartible or a genetic twin. But a genetic twin is hard to find. I'm registered as a donator myself. The risk of having other deseases is just higher for older people. And yes, Mulder wouldn't let CSM heal him but maybe he isn't the one who can make that choice.

What I'm sure of is that William is with his grandfather. They didn't want Mulder to raise him, right. But I still don't believe in William being the evil guy. Fighting against it,yes. But not evil.
I just hope Scully doesn't have to sacrifize something to save her family.
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
No...your father can also give you a steem cell donation. Everyone who is directly relative to you and compartible or a genetic twin. But a genetic twin is hard to find. I'm registered as a donator myself. The risk of having other deseases is just higher for older people. And yes, Mulder wouldn't let CSM heal him but maybe he isn't the one who can make that choice.
Cool didn't knew that. i doubt Scully will go over Mulder to do it but then maybe Agent Einstein would? Wait and see.

Quote:
What I'm sure of is that William is with his grandfather. They didn't want Mulder to raise him, right. But I still don't believe in William being the evil guy. Fighting against it,yes. But not evil.
I just hope Scully doesn't have to sacrifize something to save her family.
Sadly I fear the worst for Scully :'(
Old 10-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I think that Scully would make a deal with CSM in order to save Mulders life. For Scully Mulders life is most important. William is presented as the great solution. But how will they do that with this less amount of time?
I don't know what a deal could be and what Scully needs to sacrifize. But she is a "wife" and a mother. And she would do everything for the father and the son. And I'm sure at the end she'll be able to safe the three of them
Old 10-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think that Scully would make a deal with CSM in order to save Mulders life. For Scully Mulders life is most important. William is presented as the great solution. But how will they do that with this less amount of time?
I don't know what a deal could be and what Scully needs to sacrifize. But she is a "wife" and a mother. And she would do everything for the father and the son. And I'm sure at the end she'll be able to safe the three of them
Possibly. This two will make a deal with the devil if needed to save a love one.

Another thing I will like back is Apt 42. I mean Mulder and Scully are not longer sharing a house and he lived there probably because of the commute to the FBI and he is back. It wouldn't be too far fetched to have it rent it/own it again and it might be a way for both to start to remember certain special moments in their past.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes, I think you're right. Mulder would make a pact with the CSM to save Scully and Scully would do it for Mulder. I'm wondering what it would have been if Scully was not safe from the virus in My Struggle II. Mulder would certainly have responded to CSM's offer if it had saved her. CSM is absolutely right: every man has a weakness. And Mulder's weakness is Scully. Through her they get him.

I find the unremarkable house more beautiful. Of course the apartment of Mulder was great ... nice nostalgia. But the house with the beautiful nature around fits somehow to his older self.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Quote:
I find the unremarkable house more beautiful. Of course the apartment of Mulder was great ... nice nostalgia. But the house with the beautiful nature around fits somehow to his older self.
Fun fact, I work less than a 5 minute drive from the "unremarkable" house and today is the day I go to that area and now I'm interested to see how the autumn colors look around it this time of year, so maybe I'll do a drive by and check. It is nice scenery though, good view of mountains and a big bridge across the street. Its a pretty unremarkable house tho, don't even know how anyone even noticed it for filming since its the middle of nowhere on some unassuming street. I think Mulder did good with choosing it over the dingy dark apartment he had!
Old 10-18-2016, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

So I drove past it today out of curiosity and it does look nice and autumn colours. And as usual something is going on there with red cones and cars and vans.

Old 10-18-2016, 03:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
So I drove past it today out of curiosity and it does look nice and autumn colours. And as usual something is going on there with red cones and cars and vans.

It does looks nice. Maybe they are shooting some exteriors for future episodes? Or/and this is to recreate it on a set?
Old 10-18-2016, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

I have no idea what goes on there! I almost thought of stopping in front of the driveway where some lady was sitting in a lawn chair like a guard? And asking "hey, what's going on with this house, filming stuff?" Like it's any of my business, I think they shoot on location for the outside of the house, but not sure if the indoors is on a studio set elsewhere
Old 10-20-2016, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

Anyone have an idea how old CSM really is at this point? Obviously he is immortal so I'm not expecting to see his death (again) in Season 11.
Old 10-21-2016, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

He must be in his late 80's by now?
Old 10-21-2016, 08:47 AM
Loyal Fan

No, not late 80ties William B. Davis is 78
Old 10-21-2016, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The X-Files

They must use make up on him cause he looks older than his real age as CSM! Actually, that's "duh" cause since he smokes like a chimney, of course he would look older than his age,