Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2016, 12:25 PM
  #46
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
Right, but he didn't know until Scully told him about the passport for the Pentagon.
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:13 PM
  #47
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
I think the fact that Diana died on his vision too maybe had him already prepared for it?
I don't disagree that S8 has Mulder ready to embrace his family but I think is more like he was ready before the abduction but when he came back asides from dealing with the aftermath of his torture Scully was pregnant with a child that was threatened by outside forces and who might not even make it to term so I think he placed his feelings on hold until he could be sure that this was really happening to them,IMO,YMMV.
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:06 AM
  #48
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
Scully please do me a favour and step out of that light!

SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 12:57 PM
  #49
Fan Forum Hero

 
GardenSirens's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 99,719
lol right!!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 08:45 AM
  #50
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
One will think with all the alien abductions she will be shooting at that damn light on sight LOL "Not tonight bitch, not tonight"
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:35 AM
  #51
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
I worry a bit because she is the only one in focus. If they take her Mulder will try to hold her back.
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 12:37 PM
  #52
Master Fan

 
reason to believe's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 24,158
But Mulder looks like he barely is hanging onto life, so I don't think he could be that strong. I'm wondering how much longer he can hang on to, looks like he needed emergency medical attention that Scully had before the stupid aliens (?) so rudely interrupted her!
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 06:34 PM
  #53
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
But Mulder looks like he barely is hanging onto life, so I don't think he could be that strong. I'm wondering how much longer he can hang on to, looks like he needed emergency medical attention that Scully had before the stupid aliens (?) so rudely interrupted her!
I recall someone (Cancer Man or Scully) saying that he will be dead within a week so he has at least that much although probably half that time he might be on a comma
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2016, 09:32 PM
  #54
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
CSM said that but he isn't a doctor of course. And I think this virus is so complex, you can't say for sure. Mulder is fighting against many deceases at that moment, you can't say which one. He was healthy before and in a strong body condition. But it also depends on how strong the heart is. Anything can happen.

I have the feeling that they take just Scully. Reason? No idea yet. And she gives Miller the med before. With it Mulder can last a bit longer. Mulder's heart would break when he sees Scully dissapear in the light, but it will also make him stronger for he wants to get her back.
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 08:29 AM
  #55
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
CSM said that but he isn't a doctor of course. And I think this virus is so complex, you can't say for sure. Mulder is fighting against many deceases at that moment, you can't say which one. He was healthy before and in a strong body condition. But it also depends on how strong the heart is. Anything can happen.

I have the feeling that they take just Scully. Reason? No idea yet. And she gives Miller the med before. With it Mulder can last a bit longer. Mulder's heart would break when he sees Scully dissapear in the light, but it will also make him stronger for he wants to get her back.
The last time we saw a ship, apparently, it killed Sveta so it could come to do the same. Al thought maybe we will have a missing time event (ala patient x and the red and the black) and Scully will be safe, Mulder will be healthy again and then they will spent the rest of the episodes figuring out what happened.
Alternatively maybe William will take out the ship or be inside the ship to help Mulder. There is a lot of ways that particular plot point can go,IMO
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 09:21 AM
  #56
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromedastargazer (View Post)
The last time we saw a ship, apparently, it killed Sveta so it could come to do the same. Al thought maybe we will have a missing time event (ala patient x and the red and the black) and Scully will be safe, Mulder will be healthy again and then they will spent the rest of the episodes figuring out what happened.
Alternatively maybe William will take out the ship or be inside the ship to help Mulder. There is a lot of ways that particular plot point can go,IMO
You're right, anything can happen. What we all do is just mindplay
Lets not forget, beside William there is also one other person who could give Mulder steem cells.
Another idea would be that the choosen group of the CSM collects now it's members, now before the aliens will intrude. And we've heard Monica, Scully is one of these special people. I bet they will catch everyone of them in order to bring them to a secret military base. Just another mindgame
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:01 AM
  #57
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
You're right, anything can happen. What we all do is just mindplay
Lets not forget, beside William there is also one other person who could give Mulder steem cells.
Another idea would be that the choosen group of the CSM collects now it's members, now before the aliens will intrude. And we've heard Monica, Scully is one of these special people. I bet they will catch everyone of them in order to bring them to a secret military base. Just another mindgame
Other person for stem cells? you mean Scully?
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:06 AM
  #58
Master Fan

 
reason to believe's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The X-Files
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 24,158
Just wondering what or how William can be doing anything major to affect the world since he's only 15 or 16! what happened to the adoptive farming parents?
I like how much he's a character when all we've seen of him is being a baby, lol
reason to believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:19 AM
  #59
Dedicated Fan
 
Andromedastargazer's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Just wondering what or how William can be doing anything major to affect the world since he's only 15 or 16! what happened to the adoptive farming parents?
I like how much he's a character when all we've seen of him is being a baby, lol
I"m guessing he might be like the teens on the Founder's mutation the boy was also adopted by a farming mother so maybe he is already piecing things together about his real origin?
Andromedastargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 12:14 PM
  #60
Loyal Fan
 
SannraB's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,760
Well a donation for steem cells must come from a relative person. So not Scully. His son could make a donation but also his father. But old smokey wants something in regard that's for sure.
I'm also excited about William. I imagine him as a mixture of both of his parents but he must be more powerful than the other kids. He'll be a missing link. A new step of evolution. The best of mankind with alien powers.
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Gillian Anderson Fan, Mitch Pileggi Online
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.