Kez
Loyal Fan

I love, them both.
Second one has to be my fave though.
Nice work Hestia!
Old 12-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hestia I thought you abandoned us

Loving your icon and your artwork is beautiful.

I love the colouring on the first one. The second one is just awesome

I am adding the second one to the first post

Wonder where Ju is ?? Haven't heard from her. Basking in Huddy love??
Old 12-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh no, Neely Neel! I wouldn't abandon this board, and especially this thread! I would probably neglect it for a long time, especially if it's finals week.

I'm glad you girls like my D/S artwork, Kez and Neel! It means alot. This pair makes me want to work extra hard to perfect my fanart skills and even though I get frustrated and make two or three awful arts for every good one, I'm still glad to do them. Especially for this underdoggett ship.

So I take it Huddy has become canon? If so, it's a safe bet that Ju is most definitely enjoying the awesomeness for all it's worth. If I were her I'd be swooning over my canon ship as well. (Especially since I rarely have canon ships.)

Meanwhile, happy holidays to my fave D/S supporters who make me feel like I'm not alone! You girls rock!
Old 12-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Happy Holidays to you as well

Quote:
So I take it Huddy has become canon? If so, it's a safe bet that Ju is most definitely enjoying the awesomeness for all it's worth. If I were her I'd be swooning over my canon ship as well. (Especially since I rarely have canon ships.)
Well they have kissed once. That's it. Nothing after that, well they aretalking about it indirectly I suppose. But they are not a couple.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG, I see people talking about me? I'm hereeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Basking in Huddy love??
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that's exactly why I haven't been here much, I've been celebrating every day since October 28th I have this phases with ships you know, when I'm focused on one of them I dedicate completely and tend to leave the other ones behind for some time. Like, For 7 months this year, I dedicated completely to M/S, until the movies was released, then the spoilers about the kiss started to come out and AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and since then I haven't been able to focus much on any other of my ships, even though I still ship all of them

Quote:
YESSSSSSSSSSS they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And aw honey, rarely means that at least some worked out, right?

Quote:
Well they have kissed once. That's it.
THAT'S IT?? WHAT?? Have you been watching the show?? (that's not supposed to be rude, I'm just fanatic and can't accept a "that's it" when it comes to Huddy!!!!!!! lol) The episode after it was even more Huddy then the kiss episode, I mean, they kept talking about it all the time (not to each other, but to Wilson who was so funny, going from one to the other all the time trying to just make them admit how they feel), they were all awkward, not knowing what to do, and then he went to her house, awwwwwwwwwww And then there's the "non-relationship/relationship" episode, and the one where they share the office and then he gives her the old med-school desk, and then the Christmas episode, he said Merry Christmas to her, then stopped before leaving to watch her with the baby, awwwwwwwwwwwwww

And that's just a VERY brief summary

Quote:
Is it too late to explain my joke that was make like a month ago?
No it's NOT, because I re-read it and still don't understand it

It's also not too late to reply the PM I sent you months ago, you know

Anyway, I LOVE that second art, his blue eyes

I missed you girls!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Of course we were talking about you, Ju. You're a D/S gal in a small group. When one goes missing we tend to notice but figure real life and other fandoms are keeping you away.

Hugs for you Ju. Congrats on the Cuddy. And I like seeing you fanatic about a ship. Reminds me how I get when I have my ships.

(Three of my ships became canon. One of them was MSR but I already knew they'd end up together so I don't believe that counts. The other one broke up and the last one is an animated ship. Yay for two adorably nerdy guys creating an animated show and making it so the sweet protagonist with the crush on the girl actually ends up with her in the end! If I ever see them on the street, I'd totally but them flowers or cookies or something... I wonder if either of them are married. )

About the "joke": Okay, I said that I "also liked (past tense) MSR when I first watched XF" but made sure to add that I still do (present tense) like it. I didn't want you to think I liked it back then but just stopped liking it to ship DSR (and knowing how sweet you are it seems silly to think you'd kill me even if I do stop liking MSR. You might be sad but I know you wouldn't kill me... right? )

As for the PM I owe you (which you have every right to kill me for not replying to it sooner)... well I wanted to send it to you after I finished the mini summaries of the remaining episodes but I kinda... didn't finish them. I know, I know. And I think I promised over on the MSR thread that if I didn't get them done by Christmas, you could totally string me up with Christmas tree lights.

(Like this except replace the cat/little girl with a repentant faux deity. )

Last edited by Veiled Vesta; 12-27-2008 at 08:34 PM
Old 12-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hugs for you too honey, I really miss you!!! ]

Oh of course I wouldn't kill you You wouldn't look bad in those Christmas tree lights, though

And thanks, yeah you know how it feels when a ship happens, it's just AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't know if I've told you, but your icon is beautiful
Old 12-30-2008, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

^ Aww, thank you Ju. It's always nice getting compliments on my icons (I forgot to thank you earlier Neel! ), especially when it's about a ship that's in the minority, so I always appreciate it (even if I don't say it because I forget.) Your icon is quite lovely as well, Ju. (Did you make it?) And I'd compliment Neel's current icon but I'm the one who made it and that would be "self-righteous and narcissistic of me to say". But it goes without saying that I adore Neel's artwork, especially the shippy pieces in the opening post of this thread and the MSR thread. It seems like she puts alot of effort into those pieces and it shows.

I will try and send you a PM response tomorrow before the new year, Ju. Oh, happy new year to everyone here in case I forget!
Old 12-31-2008, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to your PM hun

And no I did not make my icon, but......I can't remember who did
Old 01-01-2009, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)

THAT'S IT?? WHAT?? Have you been watching the show?? (that's not supposed to be rude, I'm just fanatic and can't accept a "that's it" when it comes to Huddy!!!!!!! lol) The episode after it was even more Huddy then the kiss episode, I mean, they kept talking about it all the time (not to each other, but to Wilson who was so funny, going from one to the other all the time trying to just make them admit how they feel), they were all awkward, not knowing what to do, and then he went to her house, awwwwwwwwwww And then there's the "non-relationship/relationship" episode, and the one where they share the office and then he gives her the old med-school desk, and then the Christmas episode, he said Merry Christmas to her, then stopped before leaving to watch her with the baby, awwwwwwwwwwwwww

And that's just a VERY brief summary
Forgive me Ju, I haven't been actually watching the show. I am waiting for the season to come here on TV. I said that because after that episode things seemed to have become quite ( maybe I haven't been around enough Huddy shippers ) I was under the impression they are dancing around each other, neither willing to admit they want to be together (which I guess is their trademark).

I don't know anything about the Christmas episode, I know about the other stuff you mentioned.

Quote:
And I'd compliment Neel's current icon but I'm the one who made it and that would be "self-righteous and narcissistic of me to say"
No, no go ahead, nothing wrong with it. I feel like doing that every now and then when I see someone using one of my icons We could be narcissistic together

Quote:
But it goes without saying that I adore Neel's artwork, especially the shippy pieces in the opening post of this thread and the MSR thread. It seems like she puts alot of effort into those pieces and it shows
Thank you

I absolutely LOVE ur current icon I saw the movie recently, Robert Patrick is

Evil is sexy

Happy New Year
Old 01-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
I absolutely LOVE ur current icon I saw the movie recently, Robert Patrick is

Evil is sexy
I know! Get over to the RP thread if you want to see some screencaps of him as the T-1000. If he wasn't a ruthless killer metal man, I'd try and woo him.

I'll have to settle for wooing John Doggett, even if he is old enough to be my dad. (How awful am I for liking such an older man? Well, it's his younger self I like. I love the 90s so much. )

Did Cindy make your current icon, Neel? It looks like something she'd do. It's quite sweet.

I think I've gotten a pretty good idea of how the Huddy ship is going. Do you ship them, Neel?
Old 01-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You should definitely watch House, Hestia I'm sure you'd love them

Quote:
How awful am I for liking such an older man?
Oh don't feel bad See, the other day I dreamed I was kissing Grissom, from CSI Ok, now I can't remember if it was Grissom or William Petersen I was kissing, but anyway, he most definitely IS old enough to be my dad (though he's younger than my parents ) so I couldn't believe I had had that dream But it just felt so natural to do that in the dream, and so right too

Ok, has anyone else here ever had dreams kissing famous people or tv characters?
Old 01-03-2009, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
I know! Get over to the RP thread if you want to see some screencaps of him as the T-1000. If he wasn't a ruthless killer metal man, I'd try and woo him.
Will do

Quote:
I'll have to settle for wooing John Doggett, even if he is old enough to be my dad. (How awful am I for liking such an older man? Well, it's his younger self I like. I love the 90s so much. )
Well I crush on Mark Harmon, have for forever now. Started liking Robert Patrick after X-files.

Quote:
Did Cindy make your current icon, Neel? It looks like something she'd do. It's quite sweet.
No, I did

Quote:
I think I've gotten a pretty good idea of how the Huddy ship is going. Do you ship them, Neel?
I like them yes, I tend to like couples who bicker, and are friends first. Although House sometimes is way too mean to Cuddy at least in the early days but then he is mean to everybody, part of his charm
Old 01-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that kind of couples too Neel
Old 01-06-2009, 02:17 PM
New Fan

Doggett/Scully Archive - Semper Fi

- 1 fanvid added
- 12 fanfics added
- 11 graphic artwork added

New Fanfic of the Month: "It Started With A Kiss" by LiveInTheGreenLight, a New Years Eve story.

And I pimped Renegades, and my new Robert Patrick Archives site as well.

Enjoy!

Doggett/Scully Archive - Semper Fi

~Cassie

If you have any submissions for Semper Fi, please email them to me at either: admin@danadoggett.com or danadoggett@yahoo.com

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com