Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2008, 05:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
Awww, if Erock can host clips without FOX taking them down... but I guess it is better safe than sorry.

So I'd have to join the special DSR website just to get access to awesome DSR clips? You drive a tough bargain, m'dear. But something I don't need to join to enjoy; an update! Woo! I haven't been to the other forum so I didn't know, Cassie. I should go post there soon. I will definitely do so this weekend.
I'd join SoX over SHODDS, there's not a lot of activity over on SHODDS so I'm thinking that the forum won't last long, I can only talk to myself so much to try to entice others to join before it becomes a lost cause. SoX though is my one forum that will last. It's been around for three years now. I tend to post things like HQ XF screen captures, HQ images there so I figure if I ever get video clips I'd post them there as well.

What's Erock?

~Cassie

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com
Old 10-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Erock Studio is an MSR website, it has all of their scenes together, from all seasons, it's perfect
Old 10-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

^ Ju, do you have a link to the site? I Googled "Erock" and got something non-XF related.

Awww, Cassie, I'm sorry there's not much activity on the SHODDS forum. I checked out the page and it's so beautifully decorated. I guess maybe it shouldn't have been so tough to join? (Guests couldn't read the forums and anyone who joins has to be pre-approved by you... I can understand the reasoning though; you don't want the MSR extremists to join and stir up trouble.) Maybe I'll check out Serenity of X later on.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

^ Hestia here you go..EROCK
Old 10-20-2008, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiled Vesta (View Post)
^ Ju, do you have a link to the site? I Googled "Erock" and got something non-XF related.

Awww, Cassie, I'm sorry there's not much activity on the SHODDS forum. I checked out the page and it's so beautifully decorated. I guess maybe it shouldn't have been so tough to join? (Guests couldn't read the forums and anyone who joins has to be pre-approved by you... I can understand the reasoning though; you don't want the MSR extremists to join and stir up trouble.) Maybe I'll check out Serenity of X later on.
The SHODDS Forum allows guests to read posts and anyone can register (though I do have to approve and not because I don't want MSR extremists to join, but to avoid bots and spammers from joining). SoX is the one that guests can't read (and it's a much more active forum). Hope you join I have a feeling SHODDS Forum won't be up much longer unless more people join...

~Cassie

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com
Old 11-02-2008, 12:14 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone! I'm new here and a new DSR fan. I'm also in love with John Doggett (like everyone else on this forum it seems.)

I don't know when I started to get into DSR and Doggett (which really annoys me, that I don't know when or how I started), but it's fairly recent. I think it began when I started watching the show again, then the fanfics to read and it just started from there. I got into DSR, then Doggett, then RP...the rest is history.

I also used to be an MSR fan way back when when I used to watch the X-Files when it still aired. I must admit that I didn't think much about Doggett back then because I was so caught up in MSR. I then stopped watching the X-Files for the longest time and got into it again.

Now that I'm watching it again, I've become another big Doggett fan. I'm another one of those former MSR shippers. I liked Mulder and thought he was a good choice for Scully, but once Doggett came along I thought "Wow, he's so much better!" He is so not a wimp and isn't the guy who would ditch Scully like Mulder did so many times.

So yay, all aboard the gravy train!
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey new fan

I'm not a former MSR hehe, I'm still completely forever in love with Mulder/Scully BUT I like DSR too, very much

I hope you like it here
Old 11-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS ON BECOMING A MOD, JU! (Sorry for not responding sooner but real life and a brief lack of XF enthusiasm restricted me to only posting on my board and occasionally on off-topic.) Also noticed you made your 10,000 post in the MSR board, yay!

Anyway, welcome, raiu_9! I also liked MSR when I first watched XF (And I still do! Don't kill me, Ju! ) but Doggett has blindsided me with his rugged awesomeness and Robert Patrick ain't bad either. I'm a multishipper but at the moment I'm totally in love with Doggett/Scully (as per my icon) and I think I will be for quite a while (I'm a sucker for unrequited/underdog ships. ) Would you like to be added to our modest supporters list?
Old 11-04-2008, 08:10 AM
New Fan

Love this team! so sad for fan to see Doggett out of the 2nd movie....

Mulder&ScullyJack&JulietMichael&SaraRoss&RachelChuck&Blair
Old 11-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Ju, I seem to have been living under a rock as well..congrats hon

Okay a few caps to liven up this thread

(I put this one on the Crazy captions thread as well )

Old 11-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Hestia I miss you

Neel Thanks for the congrats, you guys

Love the pics, specially the last one

Quote:
(And I still do! Don't kill me, Ju! )
I didn't get this
Old 11-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Kez
Loyal Fan

The last one is my fave too Ju.
I think I had an icon once with that pic... Hmm
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Dearest Neel, I love you. Thank you for posting our very own Doggett/Scully pic spam! It's sooooooo DSR-tastic! I'll agree with the general consensus on the last picture (from the important DSR episode Daemonicus. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
I didn't get this
Oh, well never mind, then, hun. Missed you too, and I'm glad to see your 'House' ship seems to be doing well... right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentS (View Post)
Love this team! so sad for fan to see Doggett out of the 2nd movie....
Yeah, that sucked so much! No Doggett (or Reyes I guess but I'm more of a Doggett fan) - not even a mention. Me and my friend were quite relieved we got Skinner, even if it was a cameo. The crappy plot and separation of M/S for much of the movie didn't help either.

If there is a third movie (even if it's straight to DVD) I'll be crossing my fingers for a Doggett appearance and maybe some (dare I hope?) Doggett/Scully interaction. It's a day of hope for my country, people, so you never know. (Though it's probably not supposed to be applied to shippy hope. )
Old 11-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously, I didn't get it, why would I want to kill you?
Old 12-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

^ Is it too late to explain my joke that was make like a month ago? Don't worry Ju, my jokes fall flat sometimes (okay, alot of the times). And yet I'm still trying to finish up the mini summaries of the X-Files. If I do, I'll probably PM them to you or something, hun. I'm not sure where else to post them.

BTW, I've been participating in a DSR fanart monthly challenge, and I finally mustered the courage to post my latest Doggett/Scully fanarts. Before I post them, I want to let the readers know that making large fanarts like wallpapers and headers are a pain in the butt for me. I don't like making them because they're so darn difficult but there are so few DSR participants I just had to try, you know? Before making my first DSR collage, I read a bunch of wallpaper tutorials and hoped for the best.

This was my first one and it took me forever. Behold the sparkly colorful pastels and tremble! The theme was making a "Daemonicus" collage.

My second one turned out much better. Color seems to be my enemy even though I love it so. The theme was a season 9 collage with only two other colors beside black and white.

So... what do you all think?