Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM
New Fan

I'm glad you guys like the newest manips and icons.

Make sure to check out my Doggett/Scully Halloween desktop wallpaper

http://www.danadoggett.com/i/wallpap...9halloween.jpg

~Cassie

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com
Old 06-01-2011, 12:02 PM
New Fan

FRR & DSR Awareness Month 2011

Official Website: SERENITY OF X || THE X-FILES || SoX

Hey all DSR fans at Fan Forum! I just want to invite you all to hop on over to the SoX Forum and register with us to participate in this year's Awareness Month!

The purpose of Awareness Month is to help fans, who may not like the two relationships, understand why there are fans of “The X-Files” who prefer these two pairings above any other, to bring appreciation to the potential relationship that could have happened between Follmer/Reyes and Doggett/Scully, and to let fans know that even if FRR or DSR is not your preference because either relationship interferes with your current OTP (one true pairing), that it’s all right to ‘ship more than just one relationship on The X-Files. Through Awareness Month discussions we at SoX hope to open up the strict boundaries that exist in the online fandom that people use to divide ourselves into “us” and “them” which cause tension and sometimes hurt feelings. We feel if there is a better understanding among fans that these boundaries can be lifted to create a more pleasant online experience for fans of The X-Files who may prefer Follmer/Reyes and Doggett/Scully over that more popular relationship pairing.

If anyone reading this is interested in taking part in 2011 Awareness Month, all you have to do is register at the SoX Forum ( Serenity of X Forum ) since that is where all discussions, analysis, challenges, etc. will be taking place. Once you register please email the forum administrator the username you chose and that you are joining to take part in Awareness Month ( serenityofx@gmail.com ). A forum admin will approve your registration ASAP.

We at SoX look forward to Awareness Month, this is the first one back since 2005. We hope to see you there! A general schedule of discussion topics is available here: Awareness Month Schedule 2011

Here's the official Welcome to Awareness Month 2011 thread:
Welcome to Awareness Month 2011

I hope to see some of you there! I know a handful of you that post here are supporters of the DSR and I would love to see you guys participate in Awareness Month

Dana Doggett

www.doggettscully.com
Old 06-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Dana!! I'll check it out.

I'd forgotten about this thread.

I enjoyed their friendship and partnership.

darylbeth
Old 06-02-2011, 03:27 PM
New Fan

I hope to see you there! Right now we're doing the Follmer/Reyes part of Awareness Month, but I did start one DSR thread for ppl to discuss. I think it'd be great if more fans of TXF joined up to get a feel for what FRR and DSR is all about, I think it would be a great way to open up boundaries and perceived restrictions that some XF fans seem to impose on the online fandom.

I also want to point out that I updated my Doggett/Scully website, Semper Fi, yesterday and included the new June 2011 calendar and a DSR 'Ship Manifesto written by Linzee (years ago) that just... it's one of the best reads for anyone who either loves DSR or wants to understand why there are fans of a relationship between Doggett and Scully. The manifesto is called "Second Chances" and I enjoyed reading it so very much. I think you guys here in the Doggett/Scully thread would like it too. Here's the link to Semper Fi, the link to the essay is currently in the Updates area of the page (if you see this after a new update has been posted, just go to the DSR page via the navigation and the essay is on that page. Or... duh... I could direct link it here:

DOGGETT/SCULLY RELATIONSHIP || THE X-FILES || SEMPER FI || SoX

"Second Chances" by Linzee
DOGGETT/SCULLY RELATIONSHIP || THE X-FILES || SEMPER FI || SoX

Enjoy!

I'm also going to try to keep checking out this thread. I know Vesta is here somewhere and I haven't seen her around in forever (*waves at Vesta*).

For those interested here's one of my newest Doggett/Scully artworks ♥ Click the thumbnail to view in full size

And my two newest DSR manipulations

And a few desktop wallpapers

Enjoy!

www.doggettscully.com
Old 06-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! Yea I was looking at the forum, going to sign up. Sounds good. I always enjoy new things. Maybe broaden my thinking on Dana & John

Love your arts, I had seen them on your site

I really have been in need of rewatching season 8 & 9. I enjoyed their partnership, but would like to go back and review some more, look past Scully and Mulder and more on Scully and Doggett.

Vesta, actually just popped back up on the episode rewatch thread

darylbeth
Old 06-13-2011, 10:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Queen follower (View Post)
Thanks! Yea I was looking at the forum, going to sign up. Sounds good. I always enjoy new things. Maybe broaden my thinking on Dana & John

Love your arts, I had seen them on your site

I really have been in need of rewatching season 8 & 9. I enjoyed their partnership, but would like to go back and review some more, look past Scully and Mulder and more on Scully and Doggett.

Vesta, actually just popped back up on the episode rewatch thread
Doggett/Scully discussions pick up today on the SoX Forum for Awareness Month 2011! I hope to see you there (if you do register to participate, let me know what your screen name will be so I can approve your membership asap):

Awareness Month 2011

Register at SoX here:
- Serenity of X Forum

Here's my latest collages to two of three collage challenges for Awareness Month ♥ The first one combines both Doggett/Scully with Follmer/Reyes.

The second is the Doggett/Scully relationship collage. Enjoy! ♥ ♥ ♥

See you at the SoX Forum for Awareness Month! I've started a few DSR discussion threads (more to come as we go through the rest of this month), and a DSR Round Robin too!

DSR - What is your understanding of this relationship?

DSR - "Within/Without"

DSR in "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series (FRVS)

DSR - Round Robin

Have fun!

www.doggettscully.com
Old 06-15-2011, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

I love the second art!

I haven't joined yet, been so busy in RL. When I do I'll let you know my screen name.

darylbeth
Old 08-18-2011, 12:58 PM
New Fan

New John/Dana manip!

Two LJ icons to go with it

And I have a 1680x1050 px desktop wallpaper too:
http://www.danadoggett.com/i/wallpap...t081811dsr.jpg

www.doggettscully.com
Old 05-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow... this is a good manip

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 05-10-2012, 06:09 AM
Extreme Fan

OMG. Lol.

Shannon
Old 05-10-2012, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 06-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Cute!
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Hahahahahahahaha omg! The cat gif!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Shannon
Old 06-21-2012, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

avi by neel luvs tony