Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2009, 04:33 AM
New Fan

I really miss Scully. Wish to see more of her.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Wow, I need to visit this thread more often because apparently I missed some important stuff. Case in point, a few excerpts from the last few posts:

Quote:
I haven't watched XF in forever
Quote:
Can't use it cos it's too big Added to the OP though, had to take out a few thing from there.
and of course

Quote:
"WHAT THE WHERE'S THE SEX????????"

Okay, first of all, only in the DSR thread!

Second, in order of quotes, Ju, don't worry because I haven't seen X-Files episodes in a long time either. I've been reading the odd fic and watching a music video or two over the past few weeks and that's about all my exposure to The X-Files as of now.

Neel, I'll be happy to resize the icon that's too big. (It's the one with Scully splashing water on Doggett isn't it? I've been meaning to re-do it anyway.) By the end of the week, I'll get it done (*sigh* summer jobs are time-exhaustive.)

Even though you didn't get the sex, surely some Huddy fanfic and a gooooood imagination was able to remedy that? Glad your ship is doing awesomely, Ju. BTW, what was that song that you named yourself after? I'd love to hear it.

Third, hi steph.dawson8! As you can probably tell we are all HUGE Scully fans here (not just in this thread but on this board in general.) No one can disagree that we miss Scully. She is all kinds of amazing.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Hestia!

Turned out that everything was a delusion, he was hallucinating from all the drugs he's been addicted to for so long, it's a long story, we were all ready to kill the writers of the show the night of the finale, BUT then after rewatching everything we all realized how perfectly done it had been and now we're all in love with the finale too. And the fact that he felt so happy just with the idea of being with her, I mean, her being the reason of his happiness is juts, you know, awwwwwwwwwwww Now we're all looking forward to season 6!

The song I named myself after is "Crazy in love" You've probably already heard it performed by Beyonce, BUT the version that made me fall in love with it is the Snow Patrol one, PERFECT!!!
Old 06-03-2009, 04:34 PM
New Fan

Two new manips!

Enjoy!

"French Kiss"

Also I'd like to invite all DSR fans to join my general XF forum, Serenity of X Forum:
Serenity of X Forum • Index page

~Cassie

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com
Old 06-12-2009, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
Hey Hestia!

Turned out that everything was a delusion, he was hallucinating from all the drugs he's been addicted to for so long, it's a long story, we were all ready to kill the writers of the show the night of the finale, BUT then after rewatching everything we all realized how perfectly done it had been and now we're all in love with the finale too. And the fact that he felt so happy just with the idea of being with her, I mean, her being the reason of his happiness is juts, you know, awwwwwwwwwwww Now we're all looking forward to season 6!

The song I named myself after is "Crazy in love" You've probably already heard it performed by Beyonce, BUT the version that made me fall in love with it is the Snow Patrol one, PERFECT!!!
A hallucination!? Oh I'd be with you in wanting to kill the writers if I shipped those two, Ju. Like... have they even kissed or was that part of his delusion too? Geez, talk about misleading. But kudos on turning a negative (or "exasperative") into a positive. Hopefully you get some good stuff in season 6! Oh, and I might have told you in a PM I sent you (at least, I think I sent you the PM...) but after listening to Snow Patrol's version of a Beyonce song... I gotta say, not bad. Not bad at all.

And Cassie... HOLY CRAP THOSE MANIPS!

You ave GOT to put a warning or something before posting them! As if it weren't hot here already (The weather has taken a turn for running-two-fans-at-the same-time hot.)
Old 06-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Hestia

Quote:
have they even kissed or was that part of his delusion too?
The kisses that happened in episodes 23 and 24 were all part of the delusion too

Yeah, I like seeing the good part of things instead of being bitter about it, like most of the fandom loves to do - this is so frustrating, you know, sometimes it's like I'm wrong because I want them to be positive. I just decided that I don't care anymore, if people like feeling unhappy there's nothing I can do for them

I'm reaaaaaaaally looking forward to the new season too You should watch it some time, I think you'd like them

Oh you told me about the song, yes I just love it so much
Old 08-08-2009, 09:08 AM
New Fan

I went a little crazy saving icon textures last night and as a result I got inspired to create some new Doggett/Scully icons (which I feel I've had a bit of a drought in terms of making really nice DSR icons as of late). Here are the results of my icon muse returning back to me for Doggett and Scully. Enjoy!

- Comment
- credit LJ user danadoggett.livejournal.com OR danadoggett.com
- Enjoy!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 08-10-2009, 08:08 AM
New Fan

This isn't necessarily a Doggett/Scully update, but I couldn't find the John Doggett thread so I'm just going to post this info in here for you guys.

I updated my Doggett fansite, WE SHALL NOT FORGET, today with a new layout/design and the following content.

John Doggett || The X-Files || We Shall Not Forget

- New Section: Doggett In XF3 Please

- Poster Contest: Doggett In XF3 poster contest due October 1, 2009

- New Artwork: collages and icons by Little Albatross and Dana Doggett

- Addicted To Doggett: comments by new Doggett Addict, Claudine, and new 100x100 icons for ATD

- New Section: Fan Music Videos, the following videos have been added:
"All Of This Past" - pttydafoo
"Faint" - Aliseraven
"Haunted" - sanj008
"It's Been Awhile" - kerin812
"It's Not Easy Being Me" - Menecairiel
"Jolene" - This Is Not Happening
"The Loss of A Child" - yolycoproductions
"No Ordinary Love" - gorgclaud
"Room of Angels" - Menecairiel
"Strong Enough" - Linzee
"Sunshine Days" - Loopyallie

- New Fanfic Added:
"Save The Future 1: Contact" - Kristi & Cassie
"Save The Future 2: Change" - Kristi & Cassie
"Save The Future 3: Whitefall" - Kristi & Cassie

- August Poll:
If we get a third "The X-Files" movie and John Doggett is included, and he's NOT involved with either Scully nor Reyes, would you want to see him back together with his ex-wife, Barbara, or would you prefer that he remains single?

- Fanfic Challenge Extended (again):
The "Retired With Commendations" fanfic challenge is now due November 1, 2009

Fanfic Challenge: Retired With Commendations
Due Date: November 1, 2009

In the official X-Files website biography for John Doggett it states:

"Previous to his police work, Doggett held the rank of Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps' Amphibious Unit and played a role in the Multi-National Peacekeeping Force for Lebanon Development. With six years in the military, he retired with commendations after being wounded in the line of duty."

Take that information along with the research done for this site on the United States Marine Corps page and write a fanfic depicting Doggett's time with the Marines, showing the reader what exactly happened that wounded Doggett and required him to "retire with commendations".

Rating and length of your story is up to you.
Submit your response(s) to: admin@danadoggett.com

John Doggett || The X-Files || We Shall Not Forget

Enjoy the updates!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 08-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Those are some really wonderful Icons Cassie

LOVE the body language one a lot
Old 08-10-2009, 03:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Found a pretty cool video with Scully & Doggett. The song is Miley Cyrus, yes, and I really don't her music, but he video really works for the story that's being told. It's a fun video. YouTube - Lunchtime At The FBI - See You Again
Old 08-10-2009, 10:30 PM
New Fan

Doggett/Scully Archive - Semper Fi

I added screen captures for 10 episodes to Semper Fi today (all Doggett and Scully only):

Surekill
Salvage
Badlaa
The Gift
Medusa
Per Manum
This Is Not Happening
DeadAlive
Three Words
Audrey Pauley

I also included some information about how you can get your voice heard about wanting to see John Doggett in any possible third "The X-Files" movie. There's a poster contest to go with that, you can read about Doggett In XF3 Please and the contest at the website.

Doggett/Scully Archive - Semper Fi

Enjoy the screen captures!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 08-10-2009, 10:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neel luvs tony (View Post)
Those are some really wonderful Icons Cassie

LOVE the body language one a lot
Thank you I plan on making more, I saved a hundred or more textures that I want to use for D&S icons.

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 08-18-2009, 04:02 PM
New Fan

Hey all! I made this graphic today for the "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series Official Forum (Goofy Spooky folder) and thought I'd share it here too. Enjoy!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 08-21-2009, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

First off, Cassie, those icons you posted are OMG amazing! I've saved 'em all and I'm gonna use them as soon as I post this post! BTW, where do you get the textures? (Oh, and I cannot forget that wonderful manip in that frame. Awwww, so couply!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketmaker (View Post)
Found a pretty cool video with Scully & Doggett. The song is Miley Cyrus, yes, and I really don't her music, but he video really works for the story that's being told. It's a fun video. YouTube - Lunchtime At The FBI - See You Again
I'm all about the fun! Thanks for posting it, hun! I'm off to check it out. (And then check out Cassie's screencaps! Wow, she's been busy!)
Old 08-21-2009, 11:34 PM
Elite Fan

Cassie like the manip

Hey Hestia