Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the update Cassie! I need to check some DSR fanfic tonight (I'm finally ready to read some. I'll start with friendship fics and work my way up from there. )
And please post here more often! I don't know when you'll read this but it would be great if you posted here more often, hun.

If I find any interesting and/or cute D/S fanfic I'll give links to anyone who is curious.
Old 01-21-2009, 02:33 PM
New Fan

I'm working on a SEMPER FI site redesign and I'd like to know if you have any suggestions as to what changes you'd like to see on the site (you can be picky, I don't mind). Should anything be removed? Should anything be added?

Doggett/Scully Archive - Semper Fi

In addition to the question above, I'm also looking for any DSR essays (or theories) you may have written (or would like to write) that I can add to the Research section of the site.

If you would like to write up a paragraph or two that summarizes why you are a fan of the relationship (potential) of Doggett and Scully, I can add the comments to the Dipper Perspectives section of the site (include in this - if you know - how long you've been a Dipper).

Also, if you have any DSR artwork (collages, wallpapers, manipulations, sketches, fanvids, fanfic, banners, icons/avatars, etc.) that you'd like to have archived at Semper Fi I'd love for you to submit them to me.

You can reply here or you can email me at: admin@danadoggett.com - please also send your creative submissions to this email address, thank you.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions.

~Cassie

http://www.doggettscully.com/DoggettXF11/i/400x60.jpg
www.doggettscully.com
Old 02-11-2009, 07:32 AM
New Fan

I did a quick update at Semper Fi yesterday afternoon. I added the interview with author Anne Hedonia, February's Author of the Month. Go on over and check it out! Her story "Fire From Ice" is also this month's Fanfic of the Month.

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 02-16-2009, 03:18 PM
New Fan

Hey!
I just want to let you all know that I've uploaded the new layout of Semper Fi this afternoon. I have also done a few content updates as well.

- February Fanfic Challenge is due March 1st
- New collages added
- New promotional images and episodic stills added
- Screen captures for "Nothing Important Happened Today 2"

Enjoy!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 02-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

First of all, thanks for the website updates, Cassie! I just checked out the new design and even though I'll miss the old design I'm glad you have pretty much the same banner picture and color scheme.

I love this pair and yet I haven't been posting on this forum much, let alone this thread. Oh, I don't think I've posted all my DSR icons on here at once, so I think I'll do that.

Some may be familiar and some not. Tell me what you gals think (whether you like it or not. I'm open to any criticism, especially if it gets more posts on this thread! )
Old 02-24-2009, 06:52 PM
New Fan

Lovely icons! I think I've seen maybe half of them already. I love the Christmas one. I will remember to use that this year for Xmas

Here are some of my new icons that I made for the LOST IN YOUR EYES February icon challenge (due on the 28th of this month!) LOST IN YOUR EYES || a doggett/scully creative challenge site

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 02-24-2009, 06:55 PM
New Fan

I have a new collage too (also made for the LOST IN YOUR EYES February collage challenge).

And I have a new fanfic, it's up on LOST IN YOUR EYES (as my response to the February fic challenge there, but my dustjacket for the story isn't there so I'll post it too).

FIC: "First To Know" by Dana Doggett
G || Monica is the first to know on Valentine’s Day.
http://www.littlealbatross.com/dsr/a...irsttoknow.txt

Dustjacket:

Enjoy!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 02-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Passionate Fan

These are all so lovely! Thanks for posting.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome icons

Hestia Ok so, I just think that the water animation in the last one is a little too fast, but I don't know if there's any way to change that
Old 03-02-2009, 05:06 PM
New Fan

- New Author of the Month: L.M. Shard plus interview
- 9 new stories added to the archive

Enjoy the updates!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 AM
New Fan

Some new artsy stuff.

Manip

follow this link for corresponding icons:
danadoggett: Icons: Doggett/Scully

Another Manip

follow this link for corresponding icons:
danadoggett: Doggett/Scully - Manip and Icons

They're in bed manip

follow this link for the icons:
danadoggett: Manip: Doggett/Scully in bed

I also have three wallpapers you can choose from at this link:
danadoggett: New Doggett/Scully Wallpaper - 3 Different Color Styles!

No icons to match.

Enjoy!

~Cassie

www.doggettscully.com
Old 05-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Wow, Cassie, all the gorgeous, hawt artwork (which I totally love ) makes me seriously crave some DSR fanfic but the only place I know where to read it is at your site and I'm not sure it's over that virus yet.

But this is also pushing me to write a DSR fanfic (finally)! I just want to let you know how motivating your work is.

BTW, thanks to all the lovely comments on my previous artwork posted long ago. Ju... (and I think Ju made the comment - did you change your user name? It's so pretty!) about the fast moving water gif, okay, so it's mostly because I used fewer frames to get the size down. As far as I remember, I made each frame go as slow as possible without looking jumpy. Next time I have to try and cap more frames per second (even if it is rather tedious. )

Last edited by Veiled Vesta; 05-05-2009 at 08:32 PM
Old 05-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hestia

Yes I changed my username, I'm in love with it I fell in love with that song when I heard it performed by Snow Patrol, so I looked for the lyrics and it reminded me so much of Huddy

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it too

I haven't watched XF in forever
Old 05-10-2009, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Cassie great artwork Esp the collages Cassie could you resize the first collage to 800X600. Can't post bigger pics than that.. I want to add it to the OP.

And look who are back. Hey you two

I have missed so much

Hestia awesome icons esp the last one Will add some of those on the OP and going to use one ETA : Can't use it cos it's too big Added to the OP though, had to take out a few thing from there.

Ju you must have really enjoyed the last ep of House It was in the last episode right?

Last edited by neel luvs tony; 05-10-2009 at 09:09 AM
Old 05-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Heheeeeeeeeeeeeee I loved it Neel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just the making out scene, though, Fox had promoted a video for us Huddy fans with more of the pre-sex scene, you know clothes being ripped off and everything, but none of that was in the episode, we were all "WHAT THE WHERE'S THE SEX????????" But I'm not even mad for that, you know, cause THE kiss was sooooooooo beautiful, so much love there, awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finale tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy off topic here