Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2018, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

^
Insanity seems probable. He certainly behaved out of character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Meh I didn't care for this episode at all but a lot of reviewers said this was the worst episode of the season for them so I still have hope.
Yeah, I also hope it gets better from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I want Mulder to be William's father
We all do!!!
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Carl also said to Mulder the aliens would invade in December 2012. And that didn’t happen.

He’s a liar. Liar liar pants on fire.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

True. The reason for them not invading was equally funny as it was depressing: No alien species wants to colonize a failing planet.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Carl sucks. He’s the worst dad ever.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

In one of the flashbacks we saw him with little Jeffrey, watching the (staged) moon landing on TV. There was also a woman present, supposedly CSM's wife at the time. Do we know who she was? Who was Jeffrey's mother? Did I forget, or we haven't we been told?
Old 01-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Ähmm...Cassandra Spender was/ is Jeffs mother.

Carl and the women: First Teena Mulder (2 children); Cassandra Spender (1 child) and ...now Scully (one child)? NEVER! Bäh!

This man is not what you call a family guy. Mulder doesn't seem to habe even one of his genes.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
In one of the flashbacks we saw him with little Jeffrey, watching the (staged) moon landing on TV. There was also a woman present, supposedly CSM's wife at the time. Do we know who she was? Who was Jeffrey's mother? Did I forget, or we haven't we been told?
I think the implication is that she's Jeffrey's mother. I think, and I may be wrong, we met Jeffrey's mother/CSM's ex wife in that episode that took place on the bridge with the faceless aliens.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

^
Yes, thank you!!!
You guys have a much better memory than me.
I should launch a major re-watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
Ähmm...Cassandra Spender was/ is Jeffs mother.

Carl and the women: First Teena Mulder (2 children); Cassandra Spender (1 child) and ...now Scully (one child)? NEVER! Bäh!

This man is not what you call a family guy. Mulder doesn't seem to habe even one of his genes.
Haha, thanks for reminding me!!!

Man, I am really slowly losing my mind here....how could I forget Cassandra??? Sigh.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I remember most of the significant arc stuff in the series. A lot of the 2 and 3 parters were edited together into movie length episodes on vhs, and I watched the hell out of them when I was a kid.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I also think we will have much more shipping moments in the next episodes. CC mentioned somewhere that they will just be platonic partners in the first episodes.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I blame my confusion on this unexpected 'Carl Gerhard Busch' revelation.....I feel like I don't even know CSM anymore!!!

Quote:
I also think we will have much more shipping moments in the next episodes. CC mentioned somewhere that they will just be platonic partners in the first episodes.
Yeah, that should be nice.

Then again, I wonder how they resume the X-Files. It felt a bit forced when Scully said that only the X-Files will reveal the truth, regarding William.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I know. For years he was this mysterious shadow government evil mastermind. Now he’s just Carl. Lame.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that next episode will be a good one for shippers definitely, I don’t how to do spoilers brackets on FF? , but the promo pics for that episode include the certain moment from the trailer that got everyone talking

ETA X-Files Season 11 Premiere Down Sharply from S10 Ratings

Honestly I’m kind of bummed at those ratings, 5 million doesn’t seem like a lot for a premiere

Last edited by FrellingTralk; 01-05-2018 at 09:13 AM
Old 01-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

I still can’t believe Reyes joined the dark side.

She helped Scully give birth to William.