Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Some video 'evidence' of a poltergeist

'Poltergeist' caught on camera Video - Yahoo! News UK

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Ehh, if the camera caught the bottom of the chair to prove there wasn't like a string attached to it or something I might think it was a bit creepy.

Was reading the paper and saw a listing for a UFO discussion meeting. Kinda made me wonder how many people out there really believe in the whole abduction/UFO sightings.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Ehh, if the camera caught the bottom of the chair to prove there wasn't like a string attached to it or something I might think it was a bit creepy.

Was reading the paper and saw a listing for a UFO discussion meeting. Kinda made me wonder how many people out there really believe in the whole abduction/UFO sightings.
Yeah that's what I thought about the video as well.

I think there are quite a lot. I read a while back that in recent surveys/studys one third of Americans believed that aliens had visited earth and there were like 3 million people who believed they had been abducted

Another mysterious light was spotted in Japan along with the recent earthquakes. A little bit about UFOs at the end

Mysterious light spotted during Japan earthquake - Yahoo! News UK

Old 04-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

The FBI have unveiled documents related to the Roswell incident

FBI documents indicate UFO landings - Yahoo! News UK

Old 04-11-2011, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the links, interesting numbers on how many people really believe in all that.
Weirdly I'm not all that surprised by the whole FBI investigating X-Filish cases story.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Here's a video apparently showing the corpse of an alien found in Russia

VIDEO: New Internet sensation as the 'real' X Files filmed in Siberia - The Daily Record

Old 04-24-2011, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Creepy, reminds me of the frozen alien ep (I think it was the S4 finale).
Old 04-24-2011, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDeeMac (View Post)
Some video 'evidence' of a poltergeist

'Poltergeist' caught on camera Video - Yahoo! News UK
Well without seening full view, with floor and ceiling showing to debunk possible movements by human interference.....its at best a good 30 seconds of wondering. lol

I wouldn't myself relate this to 'alien' related, for the fact, when something horrific happens everyone jumps on the supernatural bandwagon. Such as 911, with the face of Christ in the clouds, or other things similar. Maybe more or less an unknown light, if your religious then you could say the light to heaven.

Quote:
The FBI have unveiled documents related to the Roswell incident

FBI documents indicate UFO landings - Yahoo! News UK
It would be nice for them just to come out with it. I've been researching since I was 10 years old on Roswell. I have a filing cabinet full of information, so hopefully if the FBI actually releases some worth while information then its worth it. Other than that they may just be trying to advert our attention a bit off our falling government and the troubles they are causing.

But who knows....they just need a press conference and tell us they were a bunch of dumbies back then, and are not willing to tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help them God.

Quote:
Here's a video apparently showing the corpse of an alien found in Russia

VIDEO: New Internet sensation as the 'real' X Files filmed in Siberia - The Daily Record
Hmmm....I really don't know what I should think of it. Looks pretty good, but then again with time, effort and planning anyone could do this. Although I did hear of the area being a hot spot....so I guess I will let them have their moment, until there is more solid proof.

Have you guys checked out the website - Supernatural UFO - Paranormal news, Latest news from SupernaturalUFO.com latest news, unexplained videos, discussion forum, articles, UFOs and more! Its very awesome, updates almost daily. Things from all over the world, its great for a good read.

darylbeth
Old 04-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the link Cordy. Had been trying to find websites along those lines for news

Sad news - They've had to shut off the SETI radio dishes which have been searching for alien transmissions

'SETI alien phone' hangs up on ET - Yahoo! News UK

Old 05-11-2011, 08:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, SETI my dad used to go on the website and it was make all these graphs and things (I don't know what you'd call them) that's so sad

Old 05-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

No way, but I guess it's understandable though.
This made me laugh a bit, but great idea for getting traffic on the site.
Ready for a zombie apocalypse? CDC has advice - CNN.com
Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

^ I saw that earlier as well. Made me really have a chuckle, but it was definitely very clever of the CDC, especially given that thing about the world ending this Saturday.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

zombies? awesome! i learned all my tips from zombieland

I heard about that crap about this saturday...really?!? thats all i can say. I do believe in some different things, but as to give exact dates to the end of the world is getting old....

when it ends i hope aliens come to the rescue and beam some of us away

darylbeth
Old 05-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I know! I still find it insane that anyone would try to predict the end of the world. I don't think it's possible at all, and it's been done before, wrongly, many times. Whatever, if it really does end this weekend, then I'll eat my words.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

haha same here!

if thats the case im going to go to a buffet and stuff my face with tons of junk food and at least die happy!!

darylbeth