Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

[does her happy dance] This rocks! s9 on May 11th and West Wing s2 on May 16th. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 12:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

That's a pretty impressive list of extras, though I still would of liked to have seen the blooper reals included.

The Truth commentary and deleated scenes and also the cake cutting profile should be interesting.

Anyway season eight hasn't even been released where I am so I still have to wait forever to see them.

[ 03-06-2004: Message edited lollies ]
Old 04-15-2004, 01:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well, we obviously know what David has been doing because he has a new movie coming out, Connie and Carla. I think that's the title. From the commercials I've seen on television for this movie, it kind of seems like a knock-off of Victor/Victoria with Julie Andrews. The commercials for Connie and Carla haven't really impressed me. I don't think I'll watch it and if I do it will only be for David.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry. Double-post. I'll at least say something else. I hope David's movie does well.

[ 04-15-2004: Message edited j-pop G&Jo ]
Old 04-15-2004, 02:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Robert Patrick will be appearing at Blackpool's Fusion convention, along with Buffy/Firefly guests. It takes place on April 3 1- May 2 if there are any UK people interested!
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 04-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Addicted Fan

I've just met Brian Thompson! He was great, he was doing a signing at a Memorabilia show in Birmingham and he was a hoot. He took time to chat to people, and pose for photos, I'm just about to upload some pix so will post a couple on here. Unfortunately he was tickling me on the one with both of us on, so I won't be posting that due to my blushing and giggling!

Here's some pics.

[ 04-17-2004: Message edited PVCscully ]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

David was on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night and they were talking about this website directed towards his character Mulder and the guy who killed his father (it was called thesbian ban or something. Can't remember..too much pain medication.) And anyway, they were looking at the website, going through different fan-art pictures. And I just thought that was news. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-29-2004, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

Age-a-licious- hope you feel better!

PVCscully- Congrats on meeting him! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

NEWS
According to mike-vogel.com, Robert Patrick is now working on the movie 'Fast Boys' [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly_mvpics:

Age-a-licious- hope you feel better!
Aww, thanks. I'm doing better. I just had two root canals done so I was in pain, but I'm better! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 04-30-2004, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Annabeth Gish will be appearing on the 5/3 episode of CSI: Miami called "Not Landing".
Old 05-01-2004, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Thanx for all the infos!!!

Old 05-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Grilka:
<STRONG>Annabeth Gish will be appearing on the 5/3 episode of CSI: Miami called "Not Landing".</STRONG>
hehe I was suprised when I saw her on there. She did nicely [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Old 05-11-2004, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

I'll have to watch out for this eppy. But it'll probably take quite some time until I get to see it here.

Old 05-21-2004, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Btw, I believe last week on CSI, Nick Lea was on there. He was like on for 10 secs.

New news!! Mitch will be joining the cast of the new WB television show, The Mountain! He will be playing Colin Dowling. Still don't know much about his character but here is some info on the show...

THE MOUNTAIN follows a free spirit who suddenly finds himself fighting to protect the family business from in-fighting and a rival developer out to take it all away.

It also stars Oliver Hudson, you may remember him as Eddie from Dawsons Creek.

darylbeth
Old 08-17-2004, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Annabeth Gish, who co-starred on the last two seasons of "The X-Files," has joined Showtime's untitled drama pilot about two ambitious brothers -- one a politician, the other a gangster.

Jason Clarke will play the politician, and Gish his wife. She had a recurring role on NBC's "The West Wing" last season, playing President Bartlet's (Martin Sheen) older daughter. The pilot will be directed by Phillip Noyce, who previously worked with Clarke on the feature "Rabbit-Proof Fence."
The link to the rest of the article is here, but there isn't anything else about Annabeth.