Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2008, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's definitely going to be strange seeing him on that show.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

I have a question: does Skinner's assistant always have the same name? And is it always the same actress? At some point it occurred to me that the actress playing Skinman's assistant was also named Pileggi. Was it his wife?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
I have a question: does Skinner's assistant always have the same name? And is it always the same actress? At some point it occurred to me that the actress playing Skinman's assistant was also named Pileggi. Was it his wife?
I don't know if Skinner only had one assistant or not throughout the whole show, but later on he did have an assistant played by Mitch's wife, who I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong) was previously Gillian's stand-in.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
Old 08-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

^
Old 08-30-2008, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Very interesting, thanks.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Sons of Anarchy's Biggest Fan Wants to Hook You - E! Online

Quote:
Being Blown Up Is Not My Primary Function! Sons has an all-star cast, and believe it or not, Hunnam, Sagal, Perlman and Siff are just the beginning. Also look for these familiar faces:

Drea de Matteo, aka addict Adriana from The Sopranos, plays Wendy, Jax's troubled ex-wife. (By the way, don't let the events of the premiere fool you, because as creator Kurt Sutter said, "Wendy will be coming back later in the season.")

Mitch Pileggi (FBI director Skinner from X-Files) plays Darby, a neo-Nazi who has it in for the rival Sons of Anarchy.

The Shield's Jay Karnes—who says that for him, "Sons of Anarchy is like methadone for the heroin of The Shield."—is an ATF agent with an ulterior motive for going after SAMCRO.

Ryan Hurst, best known as Allison DuBois' charming ne'er-do-well brother Lucky on Medium, appears as good guy/Son-on-sabbatical Opie.

Sprague Grayden, Jericho's beloved Heather, plays Donna, who is married to Opie, but who is not nearly so in love with the club.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

OMG, Skinner as a Nazi? I'm not sure I like that.....
Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

^ Technically Skinner has already been a Nazi.

Old 09-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Passionate Fan

^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
Quote:
Being Blown Up Is Not My Primary Function! Sons has an all-star cast, and believe it or not, Hunnam, Sagal, Perlman and Siff are just the beginning. Also look for these familiar faces:

Drea de Matteo, aka addict Adriana from The Sopranos, plays Wendy, Jax's troubled ex-wife. (By the way, don't let the events of the premiere fool you, because as creator Kurt Sutter said, "Wendy will be coming back later in the season.")

Mitch Pileggi (FBI director Skinner from X-Files) plays Darby, a neo-Nazi who has it in for the rival Sons of Anarchy.

The Shield's Jay Karnes—who says that for him, "Sons of Anarchy is like methadone for the heroin of The Shield."—is an ATF agent with an ulterior motive for going after SAMCRO.

Ryan Hurst, best known as Allison DuBois' charming ne'er-do-well brother Lucky on Medium, appears as good guy/Son-on-sabbatical Opie.

Sprague Grayden, Jericho's beloved Heather, plays Donna, who is married to Opie, but who is not nearly so in love with the club.
I know this is a little off topic, but for Sprague Grayden in the new show!! I shipped Heather and Jake in Jericho
Old 09-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
^ Technically Skinner has already been a Nazi.
Well, well, well..... The way I interpreted his role in 'Triangle', was that he was a US spy, right?
Old 09-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I know .

BTW, caught a little bit of Sons of Anarchy last night. Not bad really, although it's kind of a guy show.
Old 09-13-2008, 09:38 PM
Master Fan

I thought I'd bring this video that Kia posted on the Icon Challenge thread over YouTube - Big Bald Beautiful Man .
Old 09-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

That's a hilarious video.

The part with Walter freaking Skinner and the part where he floats in the air are so funny :rofl:

Are they both from The Lone Gunmen?
Old 09-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

^ You mean those parts that you mentioned? I know the one where he's floating in the air is from Sunshine Days, but I have no idea about the Walter *freaking* Skinner one.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeguia0 (View Post)
^ You mean those parts that you mentioned? I know the one where he's floating in the air is from Sunshine Days, but I have no idea about the Walter *freaking* Skinner one.
Seriously, that is actually from an X-file episode??

The Walter Freaking Skinner, I am pretty sure is from TLG.