Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Poor Frohike!! I really need to buy the Lone Gunmen!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:13 AM
Master Fan

Just posting that I capped the Pilot ep of TLG series. A total of 218 caps (853 x 480) can be found in my photobucket account The Lone Gunmen 1x01 .

Preview

Old 05-29-2009, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Cool, Cindy. I haven't seen any of the episodes of TLG. I'll have to go looking for them then.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Master Fan

It's a quirky series, but it's TLG so it's enjoyable seeing them go out on their own adventures.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

I remember watching TLG, but unfortunately I also remember the writing to be quite poor, by far not as good as for the X-files, IMO. For instance, I remember that silly episode where they dress up Frohike in 'Lederhosen', just to get access to that old Nazi-lady......I mean, c'mon.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

^I liked that ep , but I never expected the show to be any good (expected it to be pretty bad actually) and low expectations always lead to me being mildly amused if it's not the worst thing I've ever seen .
Old 05-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Aw, Lone Gunmen I miss those guys! I haven't actually seen any of the series, but I really need to check it out. I love the episodes where they went to see them. They have a kind of brotherly playfulness with Mulder which was kinda cute.

Old 05-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy3138 (View Post)
^I liked that ep , but I never expected the show to be any good (expected it to be pretty bad actually) and low expectations always lead to me being mildly amused if it's not the worst thing I've ever seen .
I am curious.....why did you expect the show to suck?
Old 05-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Just because it was canceled so early on in it's run.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

Ah, OK..... I thought you expected it to fail back when it started as a spin-off.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

I never knew there was a spin-off or that they died until I came on this board Rude shock

I missed S8 and S9 .only saw the finale. But never made the connection.

Still bitter that they killed them, there was no need for that.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

^ I know I wish they had just left them to their magazine and left them in a happy place. I really missed them in the movie

Old 06-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

^How great would it have been if Mulder would've called them up to help with the investigation (I mean if they were still alive, no more I see dead people Mulder please).
Old 06-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Have you guys seen 'Star Trek'? What we need is an 'alternate universe' XF3.....! The LG will be alive there.
Old 06-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Lone Gunmen!
They deserved a better ending.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.