Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2019, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow, it really is They must have done so many different photoshoots and poses over the years
Old 01-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Very strange

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 01-12-2019, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Reminds me of the 80ies...
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 01-13-2019, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Really, what is this pic telling us... they are just brains to think and hands and feets to act but no bodies...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 01-13-2019, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They do blend into the background there it’s like some somber painting from the 18th century or something
Old 01-27-2019, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 01-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I am waiting for the next rumors saying they're a couple now....
Old 01-29-2019, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't they always say that?

I wonder when that started in the early days? It was enough about if M&S would be a couple or not back then, let alone matching up the co-stars in real life
Old 02-03-2019, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

I don't know when it started, but it must have been early on. Shippers always existed.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember the rumours at the beginning seemed to be more about David and Gillian secretly hating one another and not talking on set! It’s really in more recent years that I’ve seen people shipping them and seriously hoping that they might become a couple, it always seemed like they had a lot more tension surrounding them during the original series, I used to see them come up a lot in articles on which acting partners secretly hate one another in real life
Old 02-03-2019, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I remember that too a bit! I think some of it had some truth to it, but I thought they had a rough patch around season 4-5 cause they shared so many scenes together, working constantly together cause of their characters being partners that they got on each other’s nerves with their personality quirks,

When DD got an award that GA presented, DD said thanks to her being the best co-star one could have and for a second the camera caught her tsk-ing or almost rolling her eyes before she looked away

They did mention recently that they have since grown up and are more mature adults and see each other as friendly and admit they have spent more time in their lives with each other than any of their Romantic relationships
Old 02-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they had some tension between them in the later seasons, it probably got annoying filming the movie in the summer, as well as working together year round on the show

Old 02-12-2019, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I lived something similar. I once had to work and live with various companions during missionary work and the only time we could ever be alone from the other was in the bathroom, basically. We lived together, shared the same bedroom, ate together, etc. No matter how good the person is as a human being, I can tell you being with them constantly together, they will get on your nerves with their habits and quirks

It’s so nice to see them together through 25 years though. It has to be a little more than just co-workers after it’s been that long with that connection.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that was probably the case They were working 24-25 episodes a year in the early seasons

And it does seem like they are closer than ever these days, and really appreciate the unique bond they have from so many years working together
Old 02-13-2019, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

ALso, I remember that DD really wanted to make movies. I think he felt sruck in the XF.... I always loved GA for sticking with the show, back then.