Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
I like the connection there, I forgot about that past moment with the two over Scully's survival. It's crazy how CC can write about a man smoking a cigarette just sitting in a chair and have all of us fans go crazy on what his sadistic mind has planned
In his mad mind CSM sees Mulder as a challenge. He ones said, Mulder would be a worth enemy. For him it's a funny game. And remember, he nearly won every situation with him. He won in "one breath" because he could prevent Mulder from killing him and he could force his son to watch Scully die (well, he didn't really win because Scully refused to play that game ).
But he didn't win in "my struggle 2"! And that's the real weakness of CSM, he has to win! No matter what. That's why I'm sure that he has a backup plan. He knew that Mulder wouldn't make the deal. And he also knows what Mulder has to loose...
SannraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's true, CSM has to win, which is probably why, even though he may lose the battles, he always beats death.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
~MelBelle~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

People whose main purpose in life is to “win,” don’t stop until they perceive they’ve won indeed. So yeah, seems like CSM has something else up his sleeve.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I have a question to "En Ami". I unfortunately haven't The DVD yet and I don't remember the ep very well. Was there something between Scully and CSM? I read somewhere that they were intimate but I can't really believe that.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
People whose main purpose in life is to “win,” don’t stop until they perceive they’ve won indeed. So yeah, seems like CSM has something else up his sleeve.
exactly!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
Definitely
Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
I have a question to "En Ami". I unfortunately haven't The DVD yet and I don't remember the ep very well. Was there something between Scully and CSM? I read somewhere that they were intimate but I can't really believe that.
No they were never intimate, I think people probably assumed that because when Scully awoke in a cabin in Pennsylvania, she was in different clothes from the day before and didn't remember, so she accused CSM of drugging her, undressing her and placing her in a bed.

To me I always felt that episode was more of CSM trying to figure out who Scully really was.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Definitely

No they were never intimate, I think people probably assumed that because when Scully awoke in a cabin in Pennsylvania, she was in different clothes from the day before and didn't remember, so she accused CSM of drugging her, undressing her and placing her in a bed.

To me I always felt that episode was more of CSM trying to figure out who Scully really was.
Oh good! Thanks for explaining But, what do you mean with, trying to figure out who she really was?
Old 03-06-2016, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well this is just my opinion, but throughout the series he was always focused on getting Mulder on his side, and Scully was Mulder's weakness so I felt that CSM was curious as to why and perhaps that episode he was trying to see if there was a way he could find her weakness.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well this is just my opinion, but throughout the series he was always focused on getting Mulder on his side, and Scully was Mulder's weakness so I felt that CSM was curious as to why and perhaps that episode he was trying to see if there was a way he could find her weakness.
But isn't her weakness obvious? Mulder? From what I can remember I would say, he envied Mulder because of his weakness. He wanted to get to know Scully personally in order to get behind the secret why Mulder cares so much about her. Maybe he enjoyed this innocense because it's something he lost a long time ago. I would even say he enjoyed being with Scully. And he needs also to show how mighty he is. Knowing the weakness of the enemy just made him stronger and it' s the only reason I can imagine why he didn't kill her. He wants to show Mulder how mighty he is.
Old 03-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still surprised he took Samantha, when Fox was actually his and Teena's son.
"I was very pleased that the happy ending involved what seems to be a more peaceful lifestyle with someone who loved and respects her, who she loves and respects back, and the fact that there was life created out of that I think is a really beautiful thing.”
- Jennifer Morrison on Emma Swan’s happy ending
scififan2009 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I'm still surprised he took Samantha, when Fox was actually his and Teena's son.
you never know what will happen.
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Well lucky for Fox that was because of William Mulder. He was the one who chose it to be Samantha, it was probably because he knew Fox would've been determined to seek the truth.
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Sorry, concerning "En Ami" again: I thought about the ep. again and now, after the new season and esp. "My Struggle 2", I think that CSM hasn't been that much a liar then. He gave Scully exactly what she was asking for. Although in a very unusual way...
Old 03-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm curious, in what way?
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 03-11-2016, 08:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm curious, in what way?
Well, I watched the ep. again and now, after "My Struggle II" and season 10 I see it in a different light. In "En Ami" CSM promised Scully a cure not only for cancer but for everything. That's why she followed him...but she never got that cure. But what when this was wrong? What if she got exactly what she was searching for? In S10 Scully made the joke that she would be immortal. She received and gave birth to a child although she was definately infertile and she is the only one who didn't become ill in "My Struggle II" because of her genetic material. Maybe CSM gave her exactly what she wanted. During "En Ami" there was a night Scully couldn't remember any more afterwards. She woke up in bed the other day without memory. What could have happened during that night? IMO CSM took her somewhere where someone injected her this cure. This cure for everything and she carried it in her body through all the years like a host without knowing it. She gave birth to a very special child and now she is in the situation in which she can heal other people with it. But why did he gave that to her? I always wondered why Scully is still alive, but this must be the reason. Maybe it's part of a bigger plan and CSM wanted her to share this cure. And exactly that frightens me again...
But nonetheless...when she really owns the cure she would also be able to heal Mulder by giving him stem cells without being a relative.

Last edited by SannraB; 03-11-2016 at 11:29 AM
Reply   Post New Thread