Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Loyal Fan

You are very welcome . I love to discuss! But unfortunately it's quite late here now and I'm tired. But I'll answer you tomorrow.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SannraB (View Post)
You are very welcome . I love to discuss! But unfortunately it's quite late here now and I'm tired. But I'll answer you tomorrow.
Cool! Sleep well
Old 01-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes! I also think that is why they made Mulder leave both of them together would had never give up William no matter what. Scully alone and vulnerable was easier to convince. In the show she has done that before she decided it was more humane to leave Emily die on her own and the nephilim girls also she let them go. Scully needs Mulder to have the courage of never giving up. CSM knows that hence why he make sure he left and never came back until after William was not longer in the picture.
I do not think Scully was weaker without Mulder but she was alone. When both are separated, both are more vulnerable, including Mulder. How often would he have fallen into the trap if Scully had not been. It was easier to get to the child, that's right. But they could not have prevented it. Mulder could have struggled to death, he could not prevent them from taking William. Sooner or later Scully would have made this decision anyway, even if Mulder might not have understood it. Scully is a mother. They live such a dangerous life, how should they protect this special child? What would this life be for this child? Scully has made a very maternal decision, out of love. A similar decision as she had already made for Emily. She let go and acts only for the sake of the child and when it means that she will suffer forever under the consequences. A very brave woman ...

Quote:
I'm actually a bit worried about this first they made it cannon and they had Scully saying out loud. In writing this is called a Chehov gun you mention something to use in the future. It might had been foreshadow of the plague and Scully's immunity and the key to salvation or they are going to kill her. I have a pet theory that Scully giving up William via CSM manipulation was a huge mistake that changed everyone's future including herself. I hope I'm wrong of course.
What do you mean exactly? What do you think will happen?

Quote:
The show is very up to date on science so maybe they mention it but epigenetics study babies development in the womb and is proven that some genes are switched on and off depending on what happens during those 9 months of gestation. Is likely that Scully's body has something specific that allowed for her to be the only one able to carry a child like William. Emily was probably the closest to a full hybrid living beyond a few days so they probably decided, they needed to have Scully carry to term. If you believe the tale in The Unnatural about the alien having red blood just because he 'felt human' it makes sense that the hybrid needed to have a normal pregnancy in order to be more human than alien without losing their powers. After all their DNA can mix with ours that means we are not that different.
I do wonder how they predicted this though since Scully didn't felt the need to try to have her own child until at least season 6. That is why I think CSM might have some powers whether mindreading and/or some future visions so they know this eventually will happen and be ready to intervene.
Scully and Mulder therefore seem to have special genetic preconditions that are coordinated with each other. They must probably have existed before Scully was abducted. I do not think she got these prerequisites just when they changed her DNA, I think before, what do you think? Do you think she has become immortal through this abduction, or later on at En Ami?
Let's say they had these prerequisites before. Perhaps it is no coincidence that Scully's father was also a Military man. If Mulder had a special genetic code through his mother (Spender probably does not have it), then CSM looks for a suitable counterpart. Where would he look if he had planned it in the long run? There where he has an easy access to, a military database with medical data. And maybe he came across a perfect genetic counterpart - William Scully. Of course, this did not help him further, so he researched for descendants. The only two female children, at the age of his son, are Melissa and Dana Scully. The choice fell to Scully, as she had already early determined her career in the right direction. Who knows, maybe everything was planned and Mulder and Scully were deliberately and controlled directed to each other. And it worked.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I do not think Scully was weaker without Mulder but she was alone. When both are separated, both are more vulnerable, including Mulder. How often would he have fallen into the trap if Scully had not been. It was easier to get to the child, that's right. But they could not have prevented it. Mulder could have struggled to death, he could not prevent them from taking William. Sooner or later Scully would have made this decision anyway, even if Mulder might not have understood it. Scully is a mother. They live such a dangerous life, how should they protect this special child? What would this life be for this child? Scully has made a very maternal decision, out of love. A similar decision as she had already made for Emily. She let go and acts only for the sake of the child and when it means that she will suffer forever under the consequences. A very brave woman ...
Sorry I did meant that it was only Scully both alone are weaker, they are stronger together and I think Scully wouldn't had given up William with Mulder by her side. The syndicate has tried to separate them many times because they know they are two halves of the perfect full self. No to mention that Scully never planned to be a single mother she asked Mulder who was his closest friend to be the father so she was going to have him on some capacity this is not what happened in season 9. I think the part when the adoption officer says "...this was a hard decision by a single mother..." is kind of a hint that Scully wouldn't had done it if Mulder would had been with her, YMMV.

Quote:
What do you mean exactly? What do you think will happen?
I think William will cause Scully's death whether he will kill her or she will give her life for him. Just thinking that she was waay to over her head in this season acting without waiting for back up and being the only one that was healthy in the middle of the contagion. Dramatically speaking no character ever gets that lucky in the middle of their arc. I could be wrong but it seems very strange they are playing up this so much. What do you think?

Quote:
Scully and Mulder therefore seem to have special genetic preconditions that are coordinated with each other. They must probably have existed before Scully was abducted. I do not think she got these prerequisites just when they changed her DNA, I think before, what do you think? Do you think she has become immortal through this abduction, or later on at En Ami?
I think she was meant to be immortal. She got the gift in "Tithonus" but her DNA was altered too so maybe she was meant to have a back up? In any case I don't think the show would had made her immortal and no Mulder. Scully wouldn't like that. I think Mulder was meant to be too they just had Brockman throw that joke to distract the fanbase. He actually was trying to sell Mulder's insurance at the time so he might not said in any case I think CSM stole his immortality with the surgery he did in the sixth extinction and that is why the bastard keeps coming back.

Quote:
Let's say they had these prerequisites before. Perhaps it is no coincidence that Scully's father was also a Military man. If Mulder had a special genetic code through his mother (Spender probably does not have it), then CSM looks for a suitable counterpart. Where would he look if he had planned it in the long run? There where he has an easy access to, a military database with medical data. And maybe he came across a perfect genetic counterpart - William Scully. Of course, this did not help him further, so he researched for descendants. The only two female children, at the age of his son, are Melissa and Dana Scully. The choice fell to Scully, as she had already early determined her career in the right direction. Who knows, maybe everything was planned and Mulder and Scully were deliberately and controlled directed to each other. And it worked.
My hubby think this is more likely that the syndicate had been testing million of people for decades and with their tags they found out that both Mulder and Scully had special genes that might give them the kids they needed and from the get go they nudge them into a similar path. Mulder started to believe in conspiracies after being affected by that hallucinogenic gas and X was there and choose to protect him (Three of a kind) while Scully was told that her relationship with the Dr was going to affect her career and was recruited by the FBI and then assigned to Mulder.
Again this two are attractive young people that already dated coworkers so it was not so hard to imagine they might end up together at some point. Of course I particularly dislike the idea that they had been puppets all along since that cheapens their love for each other and their love for their child. But then hubby says that if the aliens get destroyed by Mulder and Scully and their son then the plan backfired big time because they didn't understand the power of true love. I could live with that.
In any case I think that since the aliens designed those Godships for specific people that were going to surface at some point in our species is only logical those people were attracted to their destiny and ended up at the right places too. I tend to think that we are going to have a more mystic or divine explanation of how this two came to be. I recall that in Emily Mulder was holding Joseph from the nativity scene at Scully's house. Those are the sort of hints that he was always meant to be the father of the saviour, IMO,YMMV.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm listening, but weirdly, can't think of anything to say better than how you two say it all.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)

I'm listening, but weirdly, can't think of anything to say better than how you two say it all.
LOL! I'm sure it will come to you sooner than later

I also wanted to add that I don't think we saw the last of Maggie Scully. The show has made a point of all the dead parents appearing as ghosts to guide our characters through their journey so maybe Maggie helps Scully find William the same way Teena helped Mulder find out what happened with Samantha. Maybe she will save Scully at the end. I found very interesting that she changed her will to let her die. Maybe she had a vision that she will be needed in the other side? Time will tell...
Old 01-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Sorry I did meant that it was only Scully both alone are weaker, they are stronger together and I think Scully wouldn't had given up William with Mulder by her side. The syndicate has tried to separate them many times because they know they are two halves of the perfect full self. No to mention that Scully never planned to be a single mother she asked Mulder who was his closest friend to be the father so she was going to have him on some capacity this is not what happened in season 9. I think the part when the adoption officer says "...this was a hard decision by a single mother..." is kind of a hint that Scully wouldn't had done it if Mulder would had been with her, YMMV.
I cannot tell if she would ever have made the decision if Mulder was always at her side. This is difficult to say. Of course she was weaker without him and the decision came earlier, but you also have to consider how her life would have been. They would be constantly on the run; the child would have no real life. And if they'd come to William or even hurt him, Scully would probably have been even with Mulder at the point where she wanted something else for her son. A mother does not simply give up her child, but she would also never forgive herself if something happened to him just because she was so selfish.
Quote:
I think William will cause Scully's death whether he will kill her or she will give her life for him. Just thinking that she was waay to over her head in this season acting without waiting for back up and being the only one that was healthy in the middle of the contagion. Dramatically speaking no character ever gets that lucky in the middle of their arc. I could be wrong but it seems very strange they are playing up this so much. What do you think?
I know many here would like to see the evil William, but I do not. I do not believe that. At least not that he has a really bad nature, rather, that he has been manipulated by his grandpa. But I also believe that Scully will sacrifice herself. Either for Mulder, or William, or even both. If CSM would tell her he'd save Mulder if she'd stay by his side forever, or even worse, Scully would. But I do not believe that she dies and that could be a really good dramatic moment! We do not know the powers of William, who knows what he can do? Maybe heal the dying or bring the dead back to life? But that raises so many questions. What would CSM want in return from Scully? To force his son to his knees by watching the love of his life die? That would be too banal, right? Or maybe it's true and either the son or the grandson must die and Scully throws herself into the line of fire?
Quote:
My hubby think this is more likely that the syndicate had been testing million of people for decades and with their tags they found out that both Mulder and Scully had special genes that might give them the kids they needed and from the get go they nudge them into a similar path. Mulder started to believe in conspiracies after being affected by that hallucinogenic gas and X was there and choose to protect him (Three of a kind) while Scully was told that her relationship with the Dr was going to affect her career and was recruited by the FBI and then assigned to Mulder.
Again this two are attractive young people that already dated coworkers so it was not so hard to imagine they might end up together at some point. Of course I particularly dislike the idea that they had been puppets all along since that cheapens their love for each other and their love for their child. But then hubby says that if the aliens get destroyed by Mulder and Scully and their son then the plan backfired big time because they didn't understand the power of true love. I could live with that.
In any case I think that since the aliens designed those Godships for specific people that were going to surface at some point in our species is only logical those people were attracted to their destiny and ended up at the right places too. I tend to think that we are going to have a more mystic or divine explanation of how this two came to be. I recall that in Emily Mulder was holding Joseph from the nativity scene at Scully's house. Those are the sort of hints that he was always meant to be the father of the saviour, IMO,YMMV.
I think they have already identified Scully's genetic advantage before she was abducted. Otherwise everything would have been too risky, they cannot risk to just guess. The aliens have told them that some superhybrid will be born and which features will be responsible. Only a few people on the earth have the prerequisites in their genome. They fought against time, so they were under pressure. Coincidentally, the son of CSM, born illegitimate, had these prerequisites. Perhaps the affair with TIna had been planned as well. That would also explain why they first took Samantha, she was also the physical daughter of the CSM and had the same conditions as Mulder. But she died too soon. I would not be surprised if Scully had been on a selection list since her childhood and had been directed by teachers, pastors, etc., who also worked for the conspiracy. They had to be extremely well prepared so that the goal could be reached safely. It isn’t useful if you simply lead together two attractive people and speculate with a child at the end. The goal was that they fall in love with each other so that conceiving becomes possible. Otherwise it could just be an affair and that would have been too risky for the syndicate. Everything had to work. Probably they have also taken into account the development of her character when selecting Scully, so that she fit particularly well to Mulder. You get goose bumps at the thought of that and by remembering how CSM watched Scully in the Pilot.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I cannot tell if she would ever have made the decision if Mulder was always at her side. This is difficult to say. Of course she was weaker without him and the decision came earlier, but you also have to consider how her life would have been. They would be constantly on the run; the child would have no real life. And if they'd come to William or even hurt him, Scully would probably have been even with Mulder at the point where she wanted something else for her son. A mother does not simply give up her child, but she would also never forgive herself if something happened to him just because she was so selfish.
Scully had been working with Mulder for at least 6 years before she decided to have her baby. She was always in constant danger so was Mulder and even the adoption officer told her that she will be a poor parent to Emily given her high stress, dangerous job. She still went to hell and back to have her baby. Scully is not the type of person that does things impulsively. She already considered all this and decided to try. Mulder on the run was the only new element she wasn't prepared to deal with. I really think that the fact that her mom told her that she had to raise William no matter what was yet another hint that this was a mistake. In any case time will tell.
BTW I'm not saying that Scully giving William up was selfish or unselfish just a mistake not so much her fault given that I think this was all CSM doing behind the scenes.

Quote:
I know many here would like to see the evil William, but I do not. I do not believe that. At least not that he has a really bad nature, rather, that he has been manipulated by his grandpa. But I also believe that Scully will sacrifice herself. Either for Mulder, or William, or even both. If CSM would tell her he'd save Mulder if she'd stay by his side forever, or even worse, Scully would. But I do not believe that she dies and that could be a really good dramatic moment! We do not know the powers of William, who knows what he can do? Maybe heal the dying or bring the dead back to life? But that raises so many questions. What would CSM want in return from Scully? To force his son to his knees by watching the love of his life die? That would be too banal, right? Or maybe it's true and either the son or the grandson must die and Scully throws herself into the line of fire?
I'm not sure if William will be portrayed as pure evil or just manipulated. I do think they can save him regardless though. Maybe he will have healing powers or at least being able to use the ship to heal or like you say bringing people back from the death. That might be what happens once he turns to the light side. Bring the ship and bring Scully back. If Mulder can do it why can't she?

Quote:
I think they have already identified Scully's genetic advantage before she was abducted. Otherwise everything would have been too risky, they cannot risk to just guess. The aliens have told them that some superhybrid will be born and which features will be responsible. Only a few people on the earth have the prerequisites in their genome. They fought against time, so they were under pressure. Coincidentally, the son of CSM, born illegitimate, had these prerequisites. Perhaps the affair with TIna had been planned as well. That would also explain why they first took Samantha, she was also the physical daughter of the CSM and had the same conditions as Mulder. But she died too soon. I would not be surprised if Scully had been on a selection list since her childhood and had been directed by teachers, pastors, etc., who also worked for the conspiracy. They had to be extremely well prepared so that the goal could be reached safely. It isn’t useful if you simply lead together two attractive people and speculate with a child at the end. The goal was that they fall in love with each other so that conceiving becomes possible. Otherwise it could just be an affair and that would have been too risky for the syndicate. Everything had to work. Probably they have also taken into account the development of her character when selecting Scully, so that she fit particularly well to Mulder. You get goose bumps at the thought of that and by remembering how CSM watched Scully in the Pilot.
The problem I have with this idea is that the show has shown a lot of failed experiments like the kids in the pilot Billy Miles declared the aliens left because the tests didn't worked and we had seen piles of hybrids bodies killed and burned and Scully wasn't abducted until she got Duane Barry's chip. And the conspiracy tended to select who is going to work with them. Can you imagine Scully's family, her boyfriends, her confessor involved on this without any slips for decades? Really hard to pull off IMO. Specially with Scully being an agent and specially when Mulder's paranoia has detected enemies before many times.
So I think it wasn't until her abduction where they found out she had whatever the genetic qualities they needed for her to be the mother of the hybrid. Then they created Emily with her ova. I do agree that Mulder was probably identified early on.
I also think they were running different experiments you have the clones like the Samanthas and the Gregors but Emily was not a clone she was Scully's daughter and instead of taken to a farm or in hiding with one of the scientist working with them or in a military base. She was given up to be adopted by specific people who will keep the tests and monitor her. Maybe to see if she could pass as a human child? dunno.
The interesting thing is that we never meet other Emily's is Casandra Spender the one that becomes the successful hybrid after almost 30 years of experimentation on her. So I don't think the syndicate was that perfect on their plans. I think a combination of luck, secret agents and cleaning up their messes helped them target Mulder and Scully. Although I do think divine intervention had a hand on this child.

I will agree that CSM is Samantha's and Spender's father but I think Bill Mulder's is Mulder's real biodad. I think Teena's affair didn't started until after Mulder was born. CSM always envied Bill and I think sleeping with his wife was his way to try and up him. The same way corrupting his son seems to be about his ego although I do think that turning Mulder to the dark side will have repercussions for this particular universe he will love to have. Heck maybe that is part of why he might wanted William to convince Mulder to join them in order to keep his son safe. Time will tell.
Old 01-11-2017, 08:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Scully had been working with Mulder for at least 6 years before she decided to have her baby. She was always in constant danger so was Mulder and even the adoption officer told her that she will be a poor parent to Emily given her high stress, dangerous job. She still went to hell and back to have her baby. Scully is not the type of person that does things impulsively. She already considered all this and decided to try. Mulder on the run was the only new element she wasn't prepared to deal with. I really think that the fact that her mom told her that she had to raise William no matter what was yet another hint that this was a mistake. In any case time will tell.
BTW I'm not saying that Scully giving William up was selfish or unselfish just a mistake not so much her fault given that I think this was all CSM doing behind the scenes.
I think the actions of “Per Manum” happened right before “Requiem”. “Requiem” was for me, concerning the relationship of Mulder and Scully, a very interesting episode. In this episode, both have thought about their future for the first time. I never expected the initiative to come from Mulder. Mulder had noticed that something had changed. They were lovers now, they had to take over more responsibility than ever before. He must have thought a lot about their future and has come to the conclusion that he does not want to lose her. And that means that he will let her go so that she can have a different kind of life. Maybe both were naive and just thought they could do it - a normal life, at least for Scully, but that was a fallacy. I'm not sure if Mulder would have donated seeds if he had not known he was going to die. From his point of view, Scully would have been free after that.
Quote:
I'm not sure if William will be portrayed as pure evil or just manipulated. I do think they can save him regardless though. Maybe he will have healing powers or at least being able to use the ship to heal or like you say bringing people back from the death. That might be what happens once he turns to the light side. Bring the ship and bring Scully back. If Mulder can do it why can't she?
You mean he is a dark magician just like his dad?
Quote:
The problem I have with this idea is that the show has shown a lot of failed experiments like the kids in the pilot Billy Miles declared the aliens left because the tests didn't worked and we had seen piles of hybrids bodies killed and burned and Scully wasn't abducted until she got Duane Barry's chip. And the conspiracy tended to select who is going to work with them. Can you imagine Scully's family, her boyfriends, her confessor involved on this without any slips for decades? Really hard to pull off IMO. Specially with Scully being an agent and specially when Mulder's paranoia has detected enemies before many times.
So I think it wasn't until her abduction where they found out she had whatever the genetic qualities they needed for her to be the mother of the hybrid. Then they created Emily with her ova. I do agree that Mulder was probably identified early on.
I also think they were running different experiments you have the clones like the Samanthas and the Gregors but Emily was not a clone she was Scully's daughter and instead of taken to a farm or in hiding with one of the scientist working with them or in a military base. She was given up to be adopted by specific people who will keep the tests and monitor her. Maybe to see if she could pass as a human child? dunno.
The interesting thing is that we never meet other Emily's is Casandra Spender the one that becomes the successful hybrid after almost 30 years of experimentation on her. So I don't think the syndicate was that perfect on their plans. I think a combination of luck, secret agents and cleaning up their messes helped them target Mulder and Scully. Although I do think divine intervention had a hand on this child.
From which experiments do we know? I have to admit slowly I'm also confused ... lol As regards abductions of women, there were the following experiments: Clon experiments (Samantha). Samantha had no super powers, she was too young for the other experiments. Therefore she participated in the Clon program. Then there were the reproductive experiments, in which they have used DNA altered ovarian to breed super-soldiers and hybrids (Betsy Hagobian, mother of Joy), then they tried to transform humans into super soldiers (Billy) and they tried to transform humans into hybrids (Cassandra, Scully, Gibson Praise). And with Scully they tried to breed hybrids on the natural way by using the manipulated DNA of the mother without manipulating the DNA of the ovarians. But in vitro breeding didn’t work, Emily just lived 3 years and she doesn’t seem to have super powers like William. So they needed a supplement .... something Mulder has in his genome. Did I describe this correctly? But the aspect with the super powers I do not understand. Hybrids like Gibson Praise, William, Sveta, or the children from "Founders Mutation" have them. Hybrids like Scully, Emiliy and Cassandra not. Why are there such differences? Cassandra and Scully are certainly no less hybrid than Sveta.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I think the actions of “Per Manum” happened right before “Requiem”.
Per Manum script says one year before so this events were spread out no to mention that if this has happened after 'all things' the question wouldn't had been 'a request' to be the sperm donor but to be the father of my child. They didn't even kissed when he accepted or/and when all failed. No to mention I did some research on IV treatments and it takes a few months for the womb to get ready to receive the egg with fertility drugs so I think we had some episodes in between the request and the failure.

Quote:
“Requiem” was for me, concerning the relationship of Mulder and Scully, a very interesting episode. In this episode, both have thought about their future for the first time. I never expected the initiative to come from Mulder. Mulder had noticed that something had changed. They were lovers now, they had to take over more responsibility than ever before. He must have thought a lot about their future and has come to the conclusion that he does not want to lose her. And that means that he will let her go so that she can have a different kind of life. Maybe both were naive and just thought they could do it - a normal life, at least for Scully, but that was a fallacy.
ITA here. Mulder finally is seeing that there is more to life than X-Files and is finally ready to follow Scully to a more normal life. But I do think he might be thinking about adopting together since one of the things that prevented Scully was the lack of a long term relationship well Mulder and her had been together for 7 years that should count for that even if they were just friends at the beginning.

Quote:
I'm not sure if Mulder would have donated seeds if he had not known he was going to die. From his point of view, Scully would have been free after that.
Good point maybe he thought he wanted to have his last days with her, but then maybe he didn't wanted her to remember in a deathbed like he did with her...Mulder is hard to read. :/

Quote:
You mean he is a dark magician just like his dad? .
YES! That line had to be there for a reason.

Quote:
From which experiments do we know? I have to admit slowly I'm also confused ... lol As regards abductions of women, there were the following experiments: Clon experiments (Samantha). Samantha had no super powers, she was too young for the other experiments. Therefore she participated in the Clon program. Then there were the reproductive experiments, in which they have used DNA altered ovarian to breed super-soldiers and hybrids (Betsy Hagobian, mother of Joy), then they tried to transform humans into super soldiers (Billy) and they tried to transform humans into hybrids (Cassandra, Scully, Gibson Praise). And with Scully they tried to breed hybrids on the natural way by using the manipulated DNA of the mother without manipulating the DNA of the ovarians. But in vitro breeding didn’t work, Emily just lived 3 years and she doesn’t seem to have super powers like William. So they needed a supplement .... something Mulder has in his genome. Did I describe this correctly? But the aspect with the super powers I do not understand. Hybrids like Gibson Praise, William, Sveta, or the children from "Founders Mutation" have them. Hybrids like Scully, Emiliy and Cassandra not. Why are there such differences? Cassandra and Scully are certainly no less hybrid than Sveta.
All of them I think they are confusing if you expect the same outcomes but I think they had been slowly having more and more success so the sibblings we saw in "Founder's mutation" are the most successful ones done by humans but the other ones before then were failures. The clones seem to have 2 different sources the syndicate, with high rates of failure, and the aliens that want a peaceful transition. The ones that want it peaceful seem to be able to live to adult ages while the ones that are not tend to fail at a higher rate. Maybe that is how they came up with having elderly women used as incubators and they managed to succeed with Emily. Hence why they tried to trigger pregnancies while also working with Cassandra. Maybe only a few humans can be successful in different ways? So Scully might not had what it was needed to turn her into a hybrid but she was perfect to carry one to term? While Cassandra was the other way around? Genetics are a crap shot (says the shocked black mother of two blue eyed blond kids that look identical to my white husband)
And about powers maybe they are random? Scully always had visions so maybe she does has powers that scare her so she doesn't actively uses them. Mulder's was always extraordinary at making connections and finding the truth and the Godship might had activated some other latent powers and Cassandra came back knowing everything about the alien conspiracy so maybe she developed some extrasensorial powers, so maybe they do have powers is just that some of them are subtle while the second generation (William, Joy the kids,)develop more aggressive powers. The Grays are supposedly telepathic so it might be that the more mutation the closer to alien full powers?

Last edited by Andromedastargazer; 01-11-2017 at 11:35 AM
Old 01-12-2017, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wait, I just read a new idea from another person... what if the current CSM is a clone of the original? I mean they had clones of Samantha. Maybe that would explain his apparent resurrection from death? He really died but has a few clones out there?

The facial damage could be a fake out for everyone else to not suspect anything.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Wait, I just read a new idea from another person... what if the current CSM is a clone of the original? I mean they had clones of Samantha. Maybe that would explain his apparent resurrection from death? He really died but has a few clones out there?

The facial damage could be a fake out for everyone else to not suspect anything.
I heard that one I also heard that is really Jeffrey Spender trying to literally take his father's place...I don't think of any of them are likely but in the end we are all just guessing so
Old 01-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I mean it hasn't wrapped up yet, I just hope it does wrap up. I wish they would just get on with a season 11 and confirm or eliminate our theories.

It can't be Jeffery Spender.. how can he change his appearance like that unless he was a shape shifting alien life form ?
Old 01-13-2017, 05:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I mean it hasn't wrapped up yet, I just hope it does wrap up. I wish they would just get on with a season 11 and confirm or eliminate our theories.

It can't be Jeffery Spender.. how can he change his appearance like that unless he was a shape shifting alien life form ?
Jeffrey Spender is a very poor guy. I feel pity for him...I doubt he's still alive.
Old 01-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Jeffrey Spender is a very poor guy. I feel pity for him...I doubt he's still alive.
He could still be alive he appeared on Mulder's trial on The Truth. Although at the time he seemed to be on Mulder's side. I guess time will tell if they even mention him on the show