Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-27-2007, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Board Recustomization

Hi everyone,

The Fan Forum Graphics Team is in the process of recustomizing message boards and now it's your turn!

If you have any picture suggestions or colour ideas, please post them on this thread. Don't post (hotlink) the pictures, links to them are fine. Make sure that the pictures are of as high quality as possible and that the top of the head of the person in the picture isn't cropped off. We also like to use photoshoot images when possible.

Your suggestions for possible colors and pictures will be taken into serious consideration, but in the interest of seeing every board receive the best customized look possible, the final decision concerning how this board will be customized will be made by the members of the Graphics Team, because we want to make sure that the selected graphic and colors fit into the overall design scheme that we've established for Fan Forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or ask them here. For a full explanation of the message board customization process, see this thread.

Could the mods of this board please top this thread and leave it topped until a week or so after the board has been (re)customized.

Jen
Old 02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

That's so exciting !

I think the colors as they are now are pretty good and suit the X-Files. It should definitely be something dark again. A light color wouldn't be right for the X-Files.

Old 02-27-2007, 11:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Personally I wouldn't mind the board being a little lighter, but your right of course Jen, that X-Files is dark.
I don't really like the current colors.
I think that famous glowy green should come into the design. And I don't know, maybe some cool grey to replace the blue or something?

And lets collect some cool pictures for the logo!

Holli
Old 03-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Supreme Fan

how about a very dark grey and a dark red?
Old 03-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

I have to say I'm very happy with the colours of the board. I think they look good and fit with the tone of the show. Not daft on the lighter coloured boards

Obviously the X-Files colours are black and green but not sure that would work. Personally I'd just leave the colours as is

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 03-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Hey everyone

This thread is pretty much OK - but they could change to dark and green. I think X-Files should have a strong glowing green theme to it.

Photographs
Blog
Old 03-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, I like that proposal.

Holli
Old 03-10-2007, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it is a good one! maybe it would be good!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

I was wondering if this board would get done. I can't wait what the GT come up with in banner wise - you've been doing such a good job with them I personally don't like the colour of this board. Having green somewhere here would be good

Old 03-18-2007, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

I agree with the board having some green in it ....or glowing green as someone mentioned hehehe

G x
Old 03-24-2007, 12:55 AM
Passionate Fan

There has been lots of discussion about how the logo should look and who should be in it in out Fanarts thread.

I hope this discussion is brought over here, now.

So far it looks like the majority would like to have not only Mulder and Scully in it, but also Skinner, the Lone Gun Men, Cigarette Smoking Man and Krycek.

There were only me and Yvonne so far who would prefer to have only Mulder and Scully in it.

Holli
Old 03-24-2007, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Hmm...I first liked the idea of having some of the other cast members in it but the more I think about it, I think I would prefer just Mulder and Scully.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We've made all the graphics and voted on a winner so now all we've got to do is set up your colours. This can take quite a while so please be patient
Old 03-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm soo excited!
So, please - how much time are we talking? Days, weeks, months????
I really can't wait to see the new design, you've done such a great job with all the other boards.

Holli
Old 03-25-2007, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you very much! Can't wait to see the new design!