Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-26-2004, 03:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only
Old 03-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few

[ 03-28-2004: Message edited JayDeeMac ]

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 03-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the
Old 03-28-2004, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the
Old 03-29-2004, 03:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which
Old 03-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to
Old 03-30-2004, 01:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 03-30-2004, 10:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because

[ 03-30-2004: Message edited lollies ]
Old 04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in
Old 04-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in Barney's Big Musical.
Dr. Cox: Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.
----
PETA
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals
Old 04-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in Barney's Big Musical.
So, Mulder suggested
Old 04-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

So, Mulder suggested that instead of
Old 04-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in Barney's Big Musical. So, Mulder suggested that instead of staying for the

Chat about the X-Files (the greatest show of all time) here!
Old 04-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in Barney's Big Musical. So, Mulder suggested that instead of staying for the finale, they should
Old 04-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mulder grabbed Scully's arm before she could squeeze his tomatoes out of his trench coat. "They're mine!" he yelled in protest. Scully couldn't stop jumping up and trying to smack his hand away from the tomatoes. All of a sudden Skinner entered."What's going on?" he demanded to know right away. But Mulder wasn't going to the Barney Live show without a fight. "I'm not going to some stupid purple dinosaur show!" But Scully had already bought the tickets, and was planning on taking baby William and Mulder to the show. They only had a few minutes until the end of the supporting act, which didn't seem to make the dog very happy because it starred in Barney's Big Musical. So, Mulder suggested that instead of staying for the finale, they should investigate the murder