Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really hope the movie is all drama drama drama with them...

M + S = Angst!!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 12:53 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Angst is always great, but I want some fluff too.
Old 06-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

True , need some tenderness to lighten things

Old 06-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen29 (View Post)
If I'm not mistaken, the first 7 are from Per Manum, the next 3 are from DeadAlive, The next 4 are from Empedocles, The next 2 from Essence and the last 4 from Existence.
Thank you!

Tumblr
Old 06-10-2008, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Karen, very good, you only got one wrong The one with Scully with her hand on her hip is from Alone.
hihi, you're right

Quote:
Thank you!
welcome
Old 06-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Speaking of Momento Mori, have you guys ever seen the cut kiss? It's on YouTube.

YouTube - Memento Mori Cut Kiss (Kiss Only)
SweetJo~Joy**AVATAR by Me**Sarkney*SV*DrunkenToaster **Dreamer/Chemist*Stargazer*Candygirl*Incrowder**MSR**Spuffy*W&T*X&A*B&A*A&C*W&F/I **PJ'er/JK*DJen'er*Jen/Jack**Crichton/Aeryn**Rory/Jess**Claire/Charlie**Seebones**Andrew-It eats you starting with your bottom.**Max-Friggin' Eddie!~Liz-RAH! RAH!~Alex-Dodgeball!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Stewie (View Post)
Her final epi is 'The Sixth Extinction II: Amor Fati'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
Yeah she said "How many episodes is Fowley in, anyway? What's her last episode? Don't tell me spoilers just give me titles, please."

she doesnt want to know how she exits/leaves the show
Thanks for telling me you two! I'm very weird when it comes to spoilers, I know but I'll be watching season 6 soon and... wait that episode isn't in season 6, it's in season 7! Oh well that's just peachy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyocean (View Post)
I never liked krycek aha at all... i dunno, he never grew on me. Mayeb it had something to do with the fact he kept trying to kill mulder
This is yet another reason I think you're awesome Aine! *kicks Krycek* You have to tell me or PM me when your finals are over so we can watch the movie and do that joint review! Hopefully some time this week! *fingers crossed*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle Dessler (View Post)
I just watched Memento Mori and oh my God, that's too much for my heart I mean, I knew what was going to happen, but I had never seen the entire episode before, ah It's SO so so SO sad

You know, I watched Leonard Betts and that line in the end "You've got something that I need" I was like "noooooooo she doesn't " and my mom was like "you're silly, you know nothing is gonna happen to her in the end" and I was like "BUT MOM??????? It's too damn sad! "

Then we watched Never Again, and oh, I liked that episode for Scully. Mulder was an ass, I wanted to him, you know. When Scully was at that bar my mom said "wow, she's really down, isn't she?" and I was "yeah mom, it's not easy when you like a slow guy " anyway, I liked it, she was different episode, and I liked different

And then Memento Mori. The beginning, him taking flowers to her, awwwwwww trying to make fun and everything, aw Mulder, why do I hate him in one episode and then the next one I just feel awwwwww about him again????? He's too perfect! I absolutely adore how he refuses to believe she's sick with no possibility of treatment, "I, I don't accept that" awwwwwwww Then the entire episode, everything he does for her, aw and her writing to him, aw, it was so beautiful, I'm glad he could read some of it, it was so so beautiful, how she said she could feel him close to her, aw I could say "aw" forever

And then the end, the hug, kissing the top of her head, forehead kissing, awwwwwwwww my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awww, you're affected by the Scully cancer arc too? Well it gets a bit more angsty until the fifth season. Memento Mori is the best in terms of angst and shippiness and action and good God the hallway scene is just but that goes without saying!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Awww, you're affected by the Scully cancer arc too?
Very much Aw Hestia

You know what I didn't like? Margaret Scully's reaction. I mean, it's bad enough that you're in a hospital bed having just been diagnosed with the worst disease ever and knwoing you cannot do anything about it, and you still have to have your mom yelling at you cause she wasn't told before and because if you die there'll be no daughters left?

I DO understand her reaction, I really do, she probably wasn't even thinking things through when she said all that but I just....I don't know, I didn't like it
Old 06-10-2008, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Just wait till you see Bill Jr.'s reaction, but I kind of understand it cause Scully's an extremely closed off person. I've never seen a character so afraid to be close to people emotionally.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've seen his reaction and I hate it too I hate Bill, actually I've seen that cut scene with him and I'm glad they cut it, cause it's so annoying you know, he kinda reminds me of my brother (I mean, not that my brother would be AS annoying as him) you that kind of person who's constantly "charging" you for everything you've done or not done in your life. If you don't have anything positive to say, then just keep quiet and be a brother, be there, is that so hard??
Old 06-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Master Fan

^ What was the cut scene? Did he hit Mulder or something?
Old 06-11-2008, 03:59 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't remember exactly cuz it's been a long time since I've seen it but it's Bill at Scully's bedside talking to her but it's nothing memorable... they're just talking about.. I don't even remember what but no, he didn't hit him
I don't like Bill very much either but I don't think he's a bad person. He just worries about his family, which is understandable in my opinion since he already lost one sister. Although of course he has no right to treat Mulder like that cuz as Scully told him he didn't know all the facts. Bill's problem is that he he's too hard headed to see the deep connection M&S have, guess he thinks Mulder is just using her to find his "truth"... but he'll get it eventually, too Every blind person can see how much Mulder loves Scully
Old 06-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimimich (View Post)
I really hope the movie is all drama drama drama with them...

M + S = Angst!!!!
For me, angst and banter is a must when it comes to M&S. But I have a feeling I'm gonna have to settle for just angst, which is okay I guess .
Old 06-11-2008, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I watched Detour yesterday and they are so adorable!

Mulder: I was told that the best way to regenerate body heat was to crawl naked into a sleeping bag with someone who's already naked.

Scully: Maybe if it rains sleeping bags, you'll get lucky.

I love his expression when she starts to sing.
It sounds horrible. But it' so cute!

Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Since we are talking about Fight The Future...a pic spam

Because he looks really hot here.

Evil comes in all forms and sizes