Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2009, 04:11 AM
  #61
Passionate Fan

 
WyldIce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,551
That is an excellent vid!! And since we're sharing, I'd like to share one of my fav ship vid's The Reason

This is also a great vid. It's not really shippy but a lot and effort went into it and I love it!
A Beautiful Lie
__________________
Tumblr
[SIZE="1"]
How do I know you're really Daniel? Because. Yeah, Okay.
WyldIce is offline  
Old 11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
  #62
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Wow, those videos were awesome, especially that FTF one! Had me floored and totally wanting to watch the movie again. I especially love how the song slowed down right at the hallway scene. Totally brilliant. Thanks for posting those.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 11-07-2009, 06:46 AM
  #63
Communications Team Manager

 
looking at the stars's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 219,690
I love them thanks for bringing them
__________________
Louis Tomlinson ღ Harry Styles
Yvonné | bestest™ | Icon
looking at the stars is offline  
Old 11-07-2009, 08:51 PM
  #64
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Posting this since I died at the ani of the kiss.

Because we have to fight the future... - FTF ANIMATIONS PART 2 & ANIMATED ICONS
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:04 PM
  #65
Extreme Fan
 
Leila's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Thank you so much for posting this. The kiss is so hot and that preview so very dirty. I love it .
__________________
Java Junkie- Mulder&Sculy-Booth&Brennan- Chuck/Sarah-Luke/Lorelai , -Harry/Ginny-Ron/Hermione- Anne/Gilbert- Mr. Darcy/Elisabeth-Will/Lyra-Peter/Olivia...I'm a shipper
Leila is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 05:35 PM
  #66
Elite Fan

 
FrellingTralk's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 47,584
Thanks for that!
__________________
FrellingTralk is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 06:26 PM
  #67
Total Fan

 
erinw's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 7,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Thanks so much for this link. That preview video is hysterically funny and so dirty. I loved it! Great combination of scenes to make it seem as if our favorite duo were....steaming up those car windows. Such great imagination that artist has! What a great way to end my night- now I can go to bed with lots of fun things to dream about.
__________________
Icon by wolfsbane

Tumblr
erinw is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
  #68
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
You're welcome!

Hehe, Erin I guess our imaginations have to make up for something we never got, though really it would've been a bit odd to get a steamy M&S scene. Not bad, just odd since they're not that kind of couple, to me at least.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 09:29 PM
  #69
Extreme Fan
 
Leila's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
You're welcome!

Hehe, Erin I guess our imaginations have to make up for something we never got, though really it would've been a bit odd to get a steamy M&S scene. Not bad, just odd since they're not that kind of couple, to me at least.
It's true that it would have been a bit odd, but I would have taken it. No complains .
__________________
Java Junkie- Mulder&Sculy-Booth&Brennan- Chuck/Sarah-Luke/Lorelai , -Harry/Ginny-Ron/Hermione- Anne/Gilbert- Mr. Darcy/Elisabeth-Will/Lyra-Peter/Olivia...I'm a shipper
Leila is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 09:31 PM
  #70
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
It's true that it would have been a bit odd, but I would have taken it. No complains .
Well, yes, the vixen and shipper in me would have taken it as well with no complaints whatsoever. (Who would? ) Just pointing out that they didn't seem spicy enough for something like that. Now, a sweet schmex scene would've been love! I'm content with the one from IWTB though, with that bed scene.
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 10:08 PM
  #71
Extreme Fan
 
Leila's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Well, yes, the vixen and shipper in me would have taken it as well with no complaints whatsoever. (Who would? ) Just pointing out that they didn't seem spicy enough for something like that. Now, a sweet schmex scene would've been love! I'm content with the one from IWTB though, with that bed scene.
IWTB's bed scene . It took us fifteen years, but we got it. Are we patient or what?

I'm with you, I agree that they weren't spicy like that. I mean it's true that's it's The X-Files, not Grey's Anatomy. I just wanted to say, I'm still not above, lets say, reading XF fanfictions that are, no matter how odd

Sweet schmes scenes are the best though . Perfectly X-Filesish, yet a shipper's dream.
__________________
Java Junkie- Mulder&Sculy-Booth&Brennan- Chuck/Sarah-Luke/Lorelai , -Harry/Ginny-Ron/Hermione- Anne/Gilbert- Mr. Darcy/Elisabeth-Will/Lyra-Peter/Olivia...I'm a shipper
Leila is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 11:07 AM
  #72
Master Fan

 
Cindy3138's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 12,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Sculllayyyy!
Thanks for the link
Cindy3138 is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 01:21 PM
  #73
Passionate Fan

 
WyldIce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
IWTB's bed scene . It took us fifteen years, but we got it. Are we patient or what?

I'm with you, I agree that they weren't spicy like that. I mean it's true that's it's The X-Files, not Grey's Anatomy. I just wanted to say, I'm still not above, lets say, reading XF fanfictions that are, no matter how odd

Sweet schmes scenes are the best though . Perfectly X-Filesish, yet a shipper's dream.
I completely agree The IWTB bed scene was just bliss, but I also enjoy reading the smuttier stuff out there in cyber space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
I love icon 36!!
__________________
Tumblr
[SIZE="1"]
How do I know you're really Daniel? Because. Yeah, Okay.

Last edited by WyldIce; 11-09-2009 at 01:29 PM
WyldIce is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 01:23 PM
  #74
Passionate Fan

 
WyldIce's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 3,551
Double post
__________________
Tumblr
[SIZE="1"]
How do I know you're really Daniel? Because. Yeah, Okay.
WyldIce is offline  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:00 PM
  #75
Elite Fan

 
Miss Kenton's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 27,149
Oh trust me Lily and Kelly, I love me some smut. Seriously, I have read SO much M&S smut it's kinda scary. They were the first couple I ever read fanfics about so I have fond memories, and I actually still read fics of them more than anyone else. But yes, me love the smut.

#36 is all kinds of win!
__________________
I love you. Remember that. Always. For all eternity.
Miss Kenton is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST