Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Passionate Fan

That is an excellent vid!! And since we're sharing, I'd like to share one of my fav ship vid's The Reason

This is also a great vid. It's not really shippy but a lot and effort went into it and I love it!
A Beautiful Lie
Old 11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, those videos were awesome, especially that FTF one! Had me floored and totally wanting to watch the movie again. I especially love how the song slowed down right at the hallway scene. Totally brilliant. Thanks for posting those.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love them thanks for bringing them
Old 11-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Posting this since I died at the ani of the kiss.

Because we have to fight the future... - FTF ANIMATIONS PART 2 & ANIMATED ICONS
Old 11-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kenton (View Post)
Thank you so much for posting this. The kiss is so hot and that preview so very dirty. I love it .
Old 11-08-2009, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Thanks so much for this link. That preview video is hysterically funny and so dirty. I loved it! Great combination of scenes to make it seem as if our favorite duo were....steaming up those car windows. Such great imagination that artist has! What a great way to end my night- now I can go to bed with lots of fun things to dream about.

Tumblr
Old 11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome!

Hehe, Erin I guess our imaginations have to make up for something we never got, though really it would've been a bit odd to get a steamy M&S scene. Not bad, just odd since they're not that kind of couple, to me at least.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
You're welcome!

Hehe, Erin I guess our imaginations have to make up for something we never got, though really it would've been a bit odd to get a steamy M&S scene. Not bad, just odd since they're not that kind of couple, to me at least.
It's true that it would have been a bit odd, but I would have taken it. No complains .
Old 11-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
It's true that it would have been a bit odd, but I would have taken it. No complains .
Well, yes, the vixen and shipper in me would have taken it as well with no complaints whatsoever. (Who would? ) Just pointing out that they didn't seem spicy enough for something like that. Now, a sweet schmex scene would've been love! I'm content with the one from IWTB though, with that bed scene.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well, yes, the vixen and shipper in me would have taken it as well with no complaints whatsoever. (Who would? ) Just pointing out that they didn't seem spicy enough for something like that. Now, a sweet schmex scene would've been love! I'm content with the one from IWTB though, with that bed scene.
IWTB's bed scene . It took us fifteen years, but we got it. Are we patient or what?

I'm with you, I agree that they weren't spicy like that. I mean it's true that's it's The X-Files, not Grey's Anatomy. I just wanted to say, I'm still not above, lets say, reading XF fanfictions that are, no matter how odd

Sweet schmes scenes are the best though . Perfectly X-Filesish, yet a shipper's dream.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sculllayyyy!
Thanks for the link
Old 11-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leila (View Post)
IWTB's bed scene . It took us fifteen years, but we got it. Are we patient or what?

I'm with you, I agree that they weren't spicy like that. I mean it's true that's it's The X-Files, not Grey's Anatomy. I just wanted to say, I'm still not above, lets say, reading XF fanfictions that are, no matter how odd

Sweet schmes scenes are the best though . Perfectly X-Filesish, yet a shipper's dream.
I completely agree The IWTB bed scene was just bliss, but I also enjoy reading the smuttier stuff out there in cyber space

Quote:
I love icon 36!!

Last edited by WyldIce; 11-09-2009 at 02:29 PM
Old 11-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Double post
Old 11-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Oh trust me Lily and Kelly, I love me some smut. Seriously, I have read SO much M&S smut it's kinda scary. They were the first couple I ever read fanfics about so I have fond memories, and I actually still read fics of them more than anyone else. But yes, me love the smut.

#36 is all kinds of win!