Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

"My Mother the Car" (1.08) Episode Discussion

"My Mother the Car"

Episode #108.

Michael permits his mother to drive the Bluth truck; Buster and Lucille 2 go on a date.

Originally aired Dec. 21, 2003.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

This was the third time I had seen this ep and it just gets funnier and funnier to me. I love Lindsay wearing her "****" shirt to prison, George Michael and Maeby attempting to watch the cousin movie and the whole siblings banding together toward the end against Lucille.

My favorite line this ep was GOB's "We're brothers and we kind of like each other." (paraphrasing)
Tobias: You know, first of all, we are doing this for her, okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.

---
Michael: That cousin of yours is a hell of a girl. It’s too bad you can’t date her.

George Michael: No, I meant... Wait, you wouldn’t have a problem with that? Nothing!
Old 07-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Absolute Fan

It was hysterical. Lucille kept hitting Michael on the head so that he wouldn't remember how the accident happened.

And I never noticed before that Lucille told Michael that he was "pumped full of... aspirin" to relieve his pain. I bet it was something much stronger.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder if those **** shirts actually exist in real life or something special made for the show.