Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yup, exactly.. Plus I still rewatching earlier seasons plus I think that they ran out of ideas bec they always use the same old thing by putting each other against each other..

Beside, hopefully that you will watching S4..

I need to finish all the breaking bad since I have too many shows that I need to catch up w/..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collins (View Post)
Never seen True Blood, no.

I'm on ep3 now.. getting pretty intense y'know. My friend said his fav season is s3

That's good. What was your paper about?
Yeah, I start watching True Blood in last year or before, but I haven't able to chance to finish it all..

S3 was so good, but intense.. I think that you will enjoy it..

My paper that I have to agree which one that fit for the case study on 10-years old boy's development that he got anger issue, stop playing the sport that he loves, couldn't be around his family, difficult sleeping, etc..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-10-2014, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Finish Breaking Bad. It's so boss, lol. And by boss, I mean incredible acting mixed with the most perfect writing to make one very amazing, memorable show. It truly is ineffable.

I'm only on ep3 and it's pretty intense already. Glad to see Merle back. And this new little.. ghost town thing they are in? That's cool.

Wow, that is an interesting subject. I bet it was a great paper!

Hey Steph, heads up that I will be leaving for a road trip to New Mexico on Saturday the 11th, and I will return on the 16th. I know there is little to no service where I will be, but I also want to stay away from electronics as much as possible this trip, so I most likely will not be on at all.

Man, I'm so excited.. I've just been so happy lately, and this now as well.. it's gonna be great. I also recently got into a relationship and.. ah, I'm head over heels, you know.. haha.
Old 07-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah plus have you heard about presequel for that show? Are you plan to watch it or what?

Can't wait to hear from you about that season plus do you like Merle?

Yeah and thanks, it take me forever to find the good sources..

And that's fine w/ me and hope that you have a fun..

Aww, congrats and hopefully everything went smooth in your relationship..

is that what you want?

Old 07-17-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Better Call Saul? Yeah, I want to check it out. I know a lot of people don't have very high hopes for it, but if it has the same writers.. I think it's still something I want to watch. I love Breaking Bad, I know it isn't going to exceed the show, but I know it'll still be a good one. That's just my two cents.

I didn't like him so much before, but he's growing on me. He seems nicer now, and I like Daryl, so.. I'm okay with Merle at the moment. Episode 4 though.. wow. That got intense and fast. The guy that plays Rick.. he's amazing, his acting is so good. His breakdown after finding out about Lori was just heartbreaking to watch. I'm telling you, I got a little emotional there haha. And I felt so bad for Carl, and Maggie too. What an incredible scene.

Thanks. It was an amazing trip. When I was in ABQ I saw some of the Breaking Bad filming locations. It was so weird to be at his house..

and thanks again, things are really great.

How have you been?
Old 07-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, my brother told me that it will be same people and all that, but as long they will have good story to tell.. Even tho he's looking forward to it..

I feel cha and it was painful to watch it even tho I don't think I ever cry for that show bec it's hard to tell who will stay in the show or not..

Glad to hear that you enjoy it and I didn't know that you went to Breaking Bad filming location, but do you like it so far?

I have been good instead I got sick since I couldn't go to class, but at least I got better and the weather been acting up on this week..

is that what you want?

Old 07-19-2014, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh cool. I also read that Walter (and I think Jesse) will be in it at some points. I'm excited for that too.

Oh yeah, and he's like in crazy town now with the phone and talking to the dead? Wtf, haha..

Yeah it was really cool. I might have to share some pics. Funny driving around Albuquerque and recognizing places..

Oh, that sucks. Hope you are feeling better. Weather has been acting weird everywhere so it seems.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Really? I didn't know that..

I was like stop talking to dead people on the phone..

At least you had fun when you was there..

Yeah, I feel much better now than before..

is that what you want?

Old 07-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So I've heard. Man, I respect Bryan Cranston so much. Totally random, but yeah I do. Aaron Paul too.

Yeah, totally. I already considered moving to NM before, but now it's like.. I think I have to go now. I just fell in love with that place. Every piece of it is beautiful and historic.

That's good. Had a good weekend?
Old 07-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Maybe what if they are actually joking around since they prob tend to do that, but whatever happen then it happens..

I remember I used to stay in NM for like 2 weeks, during the day, it's hot, but at night, it's freak cold plus I didn't bring my proper pj to sleep at night.. But some people just fell in love w/ the place when they see that it has historic like you said..

I have good weekend, but a really lazy one..

is that what you want?

Old 07-22-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was in some article I found through Tumblr.

Oh yeah. You went to.. Las Cruces, right? I love how cold it was in the mornings and at night. Even at night here where I live, it's hotter than it ever felt while I was in NM. Never cools down here during Summer. Everyday I was there, there was an afternoon storm and it'd cool it down to the 60s and it felt so great. My favorite place was a town called Lincoln, so historic and the most beautiful setting I've ever seen in a town. Albuquerque was a fun place, there seems to be a lot to do there and the backdrop of the mountains is amazing. Las Vegas was one of my favorites too because of the history mostly, but the town itself is pretty cool as well. I could go on and on though.. Taos, Mesilla, Fort Sumner, love all of it, haha.

Yeah, I've been kind of lazy lately too. Oops, haha.. I have to go to Austin on Thursday to get some things sorted out. I'm supposed to be moving there, even though I don't want to. It's complicated and I really hate it, but.. hopefully I can work something out soon.
Old 07-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Ahh, no wonder bec I remember when someone interview them and the lady ask them and they was like maybe it's true or not even tho they were joking around since it seems that they don't want to spoil it, but very supporting the crew/casts..

Yeah, that's the place.. I don't like the cold at night, but it sure knock me out right away.. Ah, you made me want to visit there again after what you said about those place..

Hopefully that everything settle for you once you know what to do.. Since I tho that you already move there, but not yet, right?

is that what you want?

Old 07-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What things do you like about Las Cruces? My dad really liked Mesilla and there is a lot of history that I study that relates to both those places.

Not yet. Not even sure when I will be or if I even am for that matter.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh man, I like some history when they explained about the place that been there for years and they haven't change.. Also, there some college that my cousins told me about it.. Plus one thing, I hate to walk so far away from the place..

Ahh, but at least you are thinking about the choices to make before you go ahead w/ it..

is that what you want?

Old 07-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah, NMSU?
What do you mean walk so far away?

Yeah, that's true. I got all signed up for school and I think I'll just be taking some history. I left it so late, a lot of things are taken. I have to do Spanish again.. It's easy for me, but.. still, I'd rather not. Also love the apartment. I am sharing it with my dad because I don't have a job right now, and I really like it. So.. moving in there in a couple weeks. Should be fun living in Austin.
Old 07-27-2014, 01:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

I mean, I don't like to walk so distance to the place I want to buy since I got no car licence..

Aww, at least it better than nothing.. Since I'm taking few months break since I have to wait to find out if I got in 4-years college or not.. Hopefully.. Plus I will start looking for part-time job soon..

is that what you want?