Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2004, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cress
Oh yeah, that could be interesting! Only AD would do an incestuous love triangle!
Yeah, AD can do it so well. The show is brilliant. They can make almost anything work.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

In Visiting Ours, Maeby told George Michael that they're "the only normal ones" in the family and hugged him. He hugged her too long!
Old 07-30-2004, 11:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I was reading some local L.A. weekly paper and they had some ad for a band called something like Cousin Lovers.

Guess who I thought of...
Tobias: You know, first of all, we are doing this for her, okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.

---
Michael: That cousin of yours is a hell of a girl. It’s too bad you can’t date her.

George Michael: No, I meant... Wait, you wouldn’t have a problem with that? Nothing!
Old 07-31-2004, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

That's funny.

I think it's a testament to how well Alia and Michael act that the kissin' cousins scenerio doesn't seem the least bit disturbing; I think they're so cute together.

Does anyone think there's a chance that they're not really related? I think they most likely are, but those few things that made GM wonder also made me wonder.

I wonder what's going to happen in season two now that GM appears to be on his way to getting over his crush on Maeby. I like the idea of the twisted love triangle, hilarious.

Chelsea
Old 08-18-2004, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is the storyline that keeps me hooked to the show. I mean Tobias and GOB are great, but George Michael and Maebe are just fantastic. Their chemistry is undeniable. I hope that they continue with the cousin loving, but also kick it up a notch.
Old 08-18-2004, 01:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Dateline or 20/20, any way one of those primetime magazine shows featured a story on cousins who got married; I instantly thought of George Michael and Maeby. I can't wait for one of the other family members to find out.

Chelsea
Old 11-08-2004, 02:05 PM
Addicted Fan

i loved that Marby was jelous of Michaels gf. calling her BLAND

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 11-28-2004, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder when Michael is gonna put together the crush that GM has had on his cousin. All the hints have been dropped over time it is only a matter of time before he puts it all together. Kind of like he did when he finally figured out that Maggie was blind.
Old 11-28-2004, 07:42 AM
Addicted Fan

hope there is no Bible throwing in this case

oh i love GM's reaction to his dads praise of Maeby after they got back from Mexico(the 1st time)

Old 12-13-2004, 08:15 PM
New Fan

I just hope that they don't back off that part of the storyline because it is deemed to be to 'weird', i mean, it is just a tv show right?
Another thing though, i hope they dont do what has been done a million times before and have GM like maebe for one season, then the next year have her like him, that would be to boring. What would be the most humorous situation would have them both like each other at the same time, only have both be to shy or PC to do anything about it, there could be so many 'misunderstandings' both in wordplay, and action that could be HUGE in laughs.
To have that happen though, something would have to change, right now i could see why he likes her, she is cute and rebellious, but i dont get why she would like him right now, he is to wishy washy, maybe steve holt will break her heart, and he will say something really nice, or beat up steve and then she will start to see him in a different light, anyways, maebe i am thinking to much about this, but still, that storyline was what initially intrigued me about the show, like mmmmmm how can you make THAT funny, but they did
...I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there is someone more important she should be talking to, and it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she is wearing a backpack you know....

Just call me doubledown
Old 12-14-2004, 09:20 PM
Addicted Fan

oh yeah i can see GM beating Steve up for sure
and Maeby likes GM cus her mom wouldnt like that but i think she could actually start to like him cus he is a nice guy

Old 12-14-2004, 10:45 PM
New Fan

Are we going to see more of Steve? I wonder.
Old 12-15-2004, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hope we see more of Steve Holt (STEVE HOLT!!) too.

Did anyone think George Michael seemed too okay with Maeby and Steve Holt last episode? His "I thought you liked him" didn't sound jealous at all. I guess George Michael was too distracted by his math test, his glasses (which if prescription were probably giving him one hell of a headache) and his romance with Egg. I hope they aren't abandoning the GM/Maeby storyline.
Tobias: You know, first of all, we are doing this for her, okay, because neither one of us wants to get divorced. And second-of-ly, I know you’re the big marriage expert. Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. Your wife is dead.

---
Michael: That cousin of yours is a hell of a girl. It’s too bad you can’t date her.

George Michael: No, I meant... Wait, you wouldn’t have a problem with that? Nothing!
Old 12-15-2004, 06:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by nun with a gun
oh yeah i can see GM beating Steve up for sure
well, alright, maybe he couldnt beat him up but what if he just puts on the muscle suit and scares the crap out of him, STEVE HOLT isnt the smartest guy in the world, it just might work
...I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there is someone more important she should be talking to, and it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she is wearing a backpack you know....

Just call me doubledown
Old 12-17-2004, 01:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by idontcare
well, alright, maybe he couldnt beat him up but what if he just puts on the muscle suit and scares the crap out of him, STEVE HOLT isnt the smartest guy in the world, it just might work
i see ur point now