Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2004, 05:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Don't Let Our Banana Stand Burn Down!! - Keep Posting!

As you all may have noticed the people behind this board were kind enough to give us Arrested Development fans a sweet shiny new board for our show. You also may have noticed our board has been grouped in a section with other new shows in a section called NEW SHOWS. These boards are considered trial run boards and may have a chance to be placed in the current shows boards. What we have to do to keep these boards is continue our rabid and quality posting on this AD board about our show. Our board got off to a quick start but over the past few days the posts have basically died off to nothing. What we have to do is keep the discussion going if we want our board to become a staple in Fan Forum for a long time to come.

I was gonna get J. Walter Weatherman to come throw a fake arm at you people but moderators aren't supposed to teach lessons.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Re: Don't Let Our Banana Stand Burn Down!! - Keep Posting!

Quote:
Originally posted by Gleebo

I was gonna get J. Walter Weatherman to come throw a fake arm at you people but moderators aren't supposed to teach lessons.
Aww, nuts!
Old 06-30-2004, 05:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well mainly because I couldn't find a picture of it or I would have tossed it at the board. WHERE IS EVERYONE?
Old 07-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm here! I'm busy this summer but I'll try to post as much as I can. I don't want to see this board go.
Old 07-02-2004, 03:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie
I'm here! I'm busy this summer but I'll try to post as much as I can. I don't want to see this board go.
No kidding. I just hope that the board support doesn't mirror the small fan base the show has.
Old 07-02-2004, 07:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I'll try to post more often too.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Im not worried. I know tons of people have links to our board in their signature, so that should help. I just hope we can generate enough interest to keep our board up and running until S2 starts. What baffles me is that the board for "Lost" has about 3 times as many posts and it hasn't even aired an episode. I mean it looks good but we have had an entire season to talk about.
Old 07-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Extreme Fan

The FF people should definitely wait until the new season starts before making a decision about whether to make this board permanent. There's so much more to post when there are new eps.

Meanwhile, I'll do my best to spend my time posting instead of working.
Old 07-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BooRadley
The FF people should definitely wait until the new season starts before making a decision about whether to make this board permanent. There's so much more to post when there are new eps.

Exactly; it seems a bit unfair to base the board's existence on the amount of posts it gets when the show isn't even airing new episodes. But oh well.

icon credit
Old 07-13-2004, 10:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No kidding. I just hope that the board support doesn't mirror the small fan base the show has.
Well, had I known about this board and FF, I would have been here to lend my support sooner!
Old 07-13-2004, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by alli balli
Exactly; it seems a bit unfair to base the board's existence on the amount of posts it gets when the show isn't even airing new episodes. But oh well.
When will the show air the new eps?
Old 07-13-2004, 11:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Season 2 will more than likely start October 31st. Make sure to catch reruns of the first season every sunday. The show gets better with age.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the info, Gleebo! Is it me or are lots of shows starting the new season later than usual? I know Alias and 24 won't air any new eps 'til Jan 05. I remember most shows used to start airing them in September.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

FOX's schedule is usually pushed back since they have the MLB playoffs. Which actually kind of makes it nice once they start up because there are very few weeks without new episodes once it starts. It will be well worth the wait. Especially if my Cubs end up back in the playoffs again.
Old 07-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Especially if my Cubs end up back in the playoffs again.
Amen to that!!!