Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2010, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

They all go to the same concert. I think that recognizing one person is just the trigger, followed by the memories of other survivors and eventually they will remember everything. I'm sure Suliet will recognize each other but it would be stupid if they didn't remember Jack or Kate. If Juliet remembers Kate, she will also remember why she decided to detonate the bomb, why she realized Sawyer and her weren't meant to be. I also think that Jack remembering Juliet - I think she is his ex-wife too - from the island would make his guilt come back in the SW and this could be a great Jack/Juliet scene. All they need is one person to trigger those emotions, one person important for the island.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, I agree with you, but it appears that the person they are the closest to is the one that triggers their memory. Desmond remembered Penny, Charlie remembered Claire, Hurley and Libby etc..
Sawyer and Kate have been around each other a fair bit and haven't remembered. They had a relationship at one stage, but that wasn't enough for them to trigger their memories. Sawyer's been working with Miles, he met Charlotte, Sayid and Desmond, but none of them were enough. Sawyer's trigger will be Juliet.

Of course all of them will eventually remember each other, just like Hurley knew everyone and even commented about Ana Lucia being there, yet she had no clue who he was.

I believe the person they remember first is their soulmate and their tie to both realities
Old 05-19-2010, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can no longer tolerate this show. This sixth season has been the biggest disappointment to me because there's been too much of a focus no Jacob/MIB and too much of a blatant effort on the writers' part to make Jack a "hero."
ICON
Old 05-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG.
Jack is now the new Jacob.
Good Lord! I knew he would step up, nobody wanted to.
I loved the fire talk with Jacob
So Widemore is dead, HALLELUJAH.
What about Richard?
So MIB wants to destroy the Island using Desmond? How exactly?!?!

SW:
Finally Locke wants to be fixed!
Ana Lucia!
Dude, Hurley remembers all now
I wonder when he's going to take Sayid!
Des is taking Kate to Jack!
Is everybody going to be at this concert?

GIMME THE FINALE NOW!
Old 05-19-2010, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Desmond first remebered Charlie, didn't he? So that's why I think that it's not neccessarily the closest person.

Well if it's about soulmates, I'll be disappointed for Sawyer's soulmate to be Juliet. I like Juliet but after 6 seasons of watching Sawyer's character grow and getting close to the original Losties it would make sense - imo of course - for the important person to be either Hurley, Kate or Jin.

And it doesn't really matter that he already met some of them but didn't recognize them. Jin/Sun didn't have their moment yet either. It's a situation, maybe even a certain touch or something that triggers it. Just like with Libby/Hurley. For Sawyer it might be Kate's dress, would be a throwback to the cages moment.

Quote:
Is everybody going to be at this concert?
I think that's Desmond's plan, get all of them in one place.

I wonder if the light thing is actually the dark side and that protecting the light means preventing the evil from getting out.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And it doesn't really matter that he already met some of them but didn't recognize them.
I disagree.
If it's indeed about soulmates, they should definitely remember theirs, otherwise it's not their soulmates.
Charlie remembered Claire ---> soulmates
Desmond remembered Penny ---> soulmates
Daniel remembered Charlotte ---> soulmates
Hugo remembered Libby ---> soulmates

I think that for the majority of them the trigger is their soulmates, at least the one that found it on the island. For the rest of them is either a near death experience or something about danger anyway:

Locke being run over.
Sun being shot.
Ben being beaten.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

^^ I think there are two ways of making that connection with island reality - near death experience. or your soulmate.

Desmond got both with near death with charlie and then meeting penny.

Charlie go it with near death.

Hurley got it with metting his soulmate.

Sun got hers with near death.

kate and sawyer have met and touched, and have had yet to make that connection so i honestly think its going to be kate/jack metting and juliet/sawyer meeting to make that connection
Icon: ?
Old 05-19-2010, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For Sawyer it might be Kate's dress, would be a throwback to the cages moment
They had two cages moments and didn't remember. How many cages scene they have to share and still not feel an inch of recognition?
Old 05-19-2010, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, will find out on Sunday, I think that nothing is certain yet and the quadrangle could go either way. Skate touched each other but so did Jin/Sun and they haven't had their realization yet. She recognized Locke but that she had no flashes and nothing about Jin yet.

Quote:
How many cages scene they have to share and still not feel an inch of recognition?
A hundred if they are hot. lol Besides earlier this season he held Kate's dress from the cages, so that's why I think that dress might be a trigger for Sawyer.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

sun has had recognition she was near death and remembered locke
Old 05-19-2010, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you read my post carefully I most certainly noticed that I wrote that the soulmates thing only applied to the ones who found theirs on the island.
Jin & Sun didn't meet on the island, they were soulmates before.
With SK it's different: if they were soulmates they'd have been on the island, thus they'd have remember each other after meeting like 2 gazillion times. Yet still nothing.
Of course this speech doesn't apply to Des, because he's different, special.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

This is all confusing, gah not having been to sleep for over 24 hours doens't help analyzing Lost.

So what do you think will be a moment of realization for Jate?

Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Besides earlier this season he held Kate's dress from the cages, so that's why I think that dress might be a trigger for Sawyer.
Sure it can be.
Even if that scene was never supposed to feature the dress but a fishbiscuit.
They randomly changed it. But whatever, the scene was about showing his growth since he was in those damn cages.

I can make the same argument for SJ about the trigger.
In 6x08 Sawyer brought a sunflower to Charlotte, but he was never meant for her. It's not a random flower, it's the exact one he gave to Juliet during their Dharma days. So I bet that SJ trigger will be exactly a sunflower.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

i think desmond will ochestrate it

Quote:
If you read my post carefully I most certainly noticed that I wrote that the soulmates thing only applied to the ones who found theirs on the island.
that makes so much sense! omg i did not even think of that!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So what do you think will be a moment of realization for Jate?
I have so many scenarios in mind.
I dunno but I've always thought they'd meet at the hospital and somehow the count to 5 story would have been brought up and that would have been their trigger.
Honestly there's so much that can be their trigger, I can't even decide
It can be a quote, a small gesture, ANYTHING.

She did have a weird moment of recognition in the cab, by just watching him for 5 freaking seconds. I can only imagine what will happen if they do actually interact for longer than a minute