Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2008, 08:16 PM
Addicted Fan

"Jesus Christ is not a weapon." Hurley's mums makes me laugh. I'm glad they through in some one liner giggles in there to keep me sane. I would've exploded from the intensity of the episode without em.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode didn't have a lot of fighting in it, but I figured that was would be for part 2 and 3.

Hurley eating the crackers, leave it to him to do that. Got to say I love the new Sun, who stoood up to her father and letting him know what's up. Now Jack knows about his sister, probably going ot be angry at his dad for a while about that. Claire's mom was looking right at her grandson and didn't even know, that was a bit sad.

Now I am trying to think how they would save Sun. I figure Michael, Desmond and Jin were trying to deactivate the bomb and something happened. When Jack catches up with Locke, Hurley goes with him. Sawyer doesn't want to go on the helicopter.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 05-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wish Jack and Claire could of meet while they knew they were bro and sis.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I felt like as soon as everything good was about to happen, the episode ended! Damn you Lost. The music was starting, Ben was making his awesome move, then boom...we have to wait 2 frakkin weeks. Like I yelled at the TV "2 weeks! 2 weeks! What am I supposed to do with myself for 2 weeks?"

I know that this episode was necessary to setup the big 2 hour part, but after last weeks big move the island, there was no big OMFG moment. Kinda disappointed.

I knew Jack knew Aaron was his nephew when he yelled at Kate "You're not even related to him" in Something Nice Back Home but what a shocker! Way to spill the enchilada and run Claire's mommy! By the way, your daughter is a awesome psycho zombie.

Sun is so going back to the island. This episode just proves how awesome and independent she is. I loved her bitch scene. She played pregnant bitch well.

In case someone hasn't seen the preview kind of a spoiler coming up: but wasn't Sawyer on the helicopter? What the frak happens? Gosh, this web has become so hard to unravel.

It is scary how unnerved the Oceanic 6 seem about their lie.

I don't know if I can wait two weeks to see Ben's plan. By the way, my love for Ben just multiplied in this episode. I loved his snap on Locke of "I always have a plan!" He is the best. I hope he kills Keamy by summoning the Smoke Monster with his mind.

And yay for Tuck Everlasting Water Drinker Richard! I was hoping I'd see the Others who actually survived and they are just as bad as ever, capturing Sayid and Kate. You can't keep an Other down, even when Ben isn't around.

Also, Sawyer following Jack was awesome. And Jack stole Sawyer's "Son of a bitch!" Hee Hee.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am looking forward to Jack/Locke next week. It's been a while.

Quote:
And Jack stole Sawyer's "Son of a bitch!" Hee Hee.
That needs to stop. Like...right now. I'm not amused.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Extreme Fan

wow!, that was a good episode. not even sure where to start.

i loved how it covered so much of the oceanic six. we got to see the press conforence, also how jack found out about claire, how sayid and nadia get together. i loved the return of the numbers. the part when sun told her father that she bought his buisness.

as for the island stuff, how are those six going to get together.

the scene with hurley eating the crackers was funny.

anyhow, an amazing episode, two weeks seems so far away.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

In the 2 week away previews did anyone notice Sawyer and Kate's little lip action? =O
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Man, a great episode. A bit slower paced than the ones we've been seeing, but totally necessary.

Man. I LOVE JAWYER. Seriously. They rock. There should be so many more scenes with them interacting. Damn shame.

Sayid+Nadia! I squee'd then I got pissed. Because I know she freaking dies. Ugh, whatev.

Sun breaks my heart.

Ben pwns all. "I've always got a plan." Also noticed that he has no eyebrows. Interesting.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I'm guessing the other mirror was Richard... one of the others who DOES NOT AGE! He looked exactly the same in tonights episode as he did when he was at the maternity ward when Locke was a baby. That's like, what, at least fourty years?! I feel like I'm missing something because that definitely doesn't add up.

The explosives on the freighter... I'm thinking that's the work of the captain? Because of the note that was left for Sayid and Des to "not trust the captain" or whatevski.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I am looking forward to Jack/Locke next week. It's been a while.
Their who's a bigger asshat offs are always classic. I look forward to them as well.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlie06 (View Post)
Man. I LOVE JAWYER. Seriously. They rock. There should be so many more scenes with them interacting. Damn shame.

Sayid+Nadia! I squee'd then I got pissed. Because I know she freaking dies. Ugh, whatev.

Sun breaks my heart.

I agree, I love Jack and Sawyer together in episodes, they bring out the best in each other (:

Sayid and Nadia are probably my favorite couple! Other than Sun and Jin. I was so sad during that scene cause of how we know it turns out ):

Sun kicked major ass tonight! Kudos to her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 My Love (View Post)
The explosives on the freighter... I'm thinking that's the work of the captain? Because of the note that was left for Sayid and Des to "not trust the captain" or whatevski.
Damn that hot Keamy capatin. He's on my nerves with his yummy 6 pack. Gawd.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 My Love (View Post)
I'm guessing the other mirror was Richard... one of the others who DOES NOT AGE! He looked exactly the same in tonights episode as he did when he was at the maternity ward when Locke was a baby. That's like, what, at least fourty years?! I feel like I'm missing something because that definitely doesn't add up.

thats interesting, but i think it was kemy who set them up.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinfurs (View Post)
Their who's a bigger asshat offs are always classic. I look forward to them as well.
That's totally it.

Oh, and Ben pawns every day of the week.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Oh, and Ben pawns every day of the week.
I'm beginning to LOVE Ben.. strange?

&&&

Isn't it cute how Sawyer has a little soft spot for Hurley? Gunna go huntin for him with Jack-Attack (:

Last edited by lynnashley; 05-15-2008 at 08:41 PM
Old 05-15-2008, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've loved that little bastard since he showed up in s2. He is just the greatest villain ever.