Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-09-2006, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pics! I love the last one. She's quenching her thirst.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:21 AM
New Fan

Actually those beach pics are at least a year + old.....but still, they're cool. :p

L.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Oh, are they really?? Oh well. I'd never seen them!
Old 06-09-2006, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I had seen them a while ago. On your site right Leigh?

Hows the team today???

Im okay, just tired. And ready to go home.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leighleigh
Actually those beach pics are at least a year + old.....but still, they're cool. :p

L.
I just saw the HQ tv guide outtake on your site. They are awsome. Thanks
Old 06-09-2006, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Hey Team!! 10 more posts!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Hi Hayley! Whatsup? I'm tired but too addicted to the computer to go to sleep.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:48 PM
New Fan

I'm so excited I'm tellin everybody....so here goes.

I JUST spoke to Giancarlo (a couple hours ago now)....he talked to me about things he wants out of the site/what I want from him/her FOR the site. I'm to make a list....ok, will do. Later.

THEN....then he goes, "Hey Michelle's right here I'm gonna put her on for a second."

I didn't even have time to respond I was just in shock. The following is as best as I can recall:

"Hey what's up?!"/"Hey man!" (can't remember which) I hear loud and crazy.....it's INSTANTLY recognizable as Michelle.

I responded something immediately like "Hey. How are you?!". Part of me thinks that was stupid but damn that's all I could think to say to her greeting.....I wanted to be "normal".

(NOTE we're almost yelling at eachother, b/c there was background noise and she was talkin loud so I just did it right back, lol)

Then I don't even know guys....for the life of me there's no way I could recall word for word what the hell happened/was said....I mean, it's this crazy fantastic blur and I'm shaking. Anyway, there was a series of like "Hey yea..." type of stuff and she asked me "Your out of Dallas right?" and I was like "Fort Worth, but yeah Dallas/Fort Worth." and she's like "Cool!" (she was so pumped sounding like crazily full of energy it was nuts). and then she goes something like "You rock....what you do is awesome." or something....OMG THAT almost killed me....and I was like "Thank you!" and then....there was a fraction of like what to say next on both parts I think so I freaked out and was thinking LEIGH SAY SOMETHING QUICK! Sooooo....here's what I said, lmao. "Can I just say somethin?" and she's like "Yeah!" and I go, and note where the hell this came from and why I would hit this first instead of talking about HER I don't know....but I said, "You're fans are awesome." and she immediately goes "Aw." and I continued, "Yeah I think the thing is we all just sort of relate ya know? You represent like.....you go against stereotype and we just love that and I thank for for that." THEN, she immediately comes back with, "See, I show you love and you give it right back, that's love man!" I couldn't believe she said that, that was so....Michelle-like. THAT was when it hit me. This chick is just as cool yet real as she seems. Then she was like "No thank YOU for what you do...." Wow. Then she goes, "Yeah I wanna meet you....yeah." and I'm like ack....then we pretty much wrapped it up and she said bye right after that.

Then he and I talked some more and for the life of me I can't even remember a damn single site-related THING. But yeah the "I wanna meet you." thing got me....why?

B/c five seconds before she was put on the phone with me....Giancarlo said....guys....he said he wants to....oh God I can't even type this....he wants to fly me out to LA put me up in a hotel and....I'm going to Michelle's next movie premiere.

*thud*

L.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

WHAT?!

That is SO effin cool! Gah! I'm sooo jealous!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

OMG! Congradulations. That is so awsome. You seem to put a lot of work in that sight and you definatly deserve to talk to her.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Whats up everyone? Long time no speak.

Ben: This is something no one's ever heard about, and no one's ever seen before. This is hell on earth. -NOTLD
-John-
Old 06-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason's Lover4life
WHAT?!

That is SO effin cool! Gah! I'm sooo jealous!
I concur. I will never have a moment like that.

Thanks for telling us that, Leigh. That is so cool!
Old 06-10-2006, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Leigh congrats, Michelle sounds like a great person
Old 06-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Team
Old 06-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

I'll go start a new thread and respond to Leigh there!!