Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-16-2010, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'The Substitute' [ 6x04 ] - Episode Discussion

The Substitute
6x04

Quote:
Locke goes in search of aid to further help his cause.
PROMO:

"The Substitute” was written by Elizabeth Sarnoff & Melinda Hsu Taylor.
Directed by Tucker Gates
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for opening

the desciption is huge ass
Old 02-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Amarula~ (View Post)
thanks for opening

the desciption is huge ass
Oh yea. HUGE.
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

I don't understand.... what huge ass means but I don't care I laugh easily!! And all I need is first word in description OJJJJJMG

yes thanx for opening!!
Old 02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a bad ep.. few cool parts. Nothing special.
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm happy to know what the numbers are:
4 - Locke
8 - Reyes
15 - Ford
16 - Jarrah
23 - Shephard
42 - Kwon (Sun or Jin)

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
word. the ending was pretty solid though.

...my life is good.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
is this a joke?

well i did not think last ep was bad until this ep came. totally killed kates ep for me, sorry kate
this ep was awesome. think its my fav of the season, one of my faves of the series maybe
so many things
Locke is with Helen in AU
Locke/Hurley scene was cute
Locke/Rose, i knew rose would be dying.
BEN IS A EUROPEAN HISTORY TEACHER. hes not dead in AU
this gives me hope to see a juliet/sister reunion in au
Sawyer and Flocke scenes were amazing
We leaerned about the candidates
Why is Kate not one? ..altho cant say im surprised about that tho
The thing Dogen said to Jack about leading alone, and with distance from your ppl makes even more sense for him to say to Jack now if he really was to become the next jacob, cause that would be his life. alone protecting the island
and i wanna know about MIBs love one lost. i want a flashback
haha and Richard, never thought id see him so..weak
i love MIB
i was hoping all through the school scene we'd see walt tho, but we didnt
Old 02-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
this ep was awesome. think its my fav of the season, one of my faves of the series maybe
ITA! While I loved the Skate scenes last episode this is by far the best episode of the season. I was feeling pretty let down by the first few eps, but this has brought me back on board. It feels like LOST is really back now, this is what I've been waiting for all these months!

I was confused by Kate not being on the list, can't imagine that there isn't a reason for that. Is anyone else getting a boys only club feeling?

Flocke is starting to lure me to his side, but when Richard says someone isn't to be trusted I tend to believe him.

Loved all the Locke AU stuff, it made it much easier to bury him. The Ben/Locke scene was great, as well. Wish Locke would have kept Jack's card because their scene in LA X was the highlight of the premiere for me. Hopefully we'll get more of that this season.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed the episode for Josh/Terry. They rocked. I don't trust Flocke farther than I can throw him and I hope Sawyer is just playing along to get answers and not following him word for word. And I feel like an emo!Sawyer should be listening to some blues rather than rock music.

Now who the frak is that kid?! And how come Sawyer can see him and Richard can't? My sister said he looked like a young Jacob. Hmm.. I dunno.

Don't get why Kate isn't on the list. Must because she's a useless girl, lol. I wouldn't be surprised given this show's track record with women. And I'm willing to bet the Kwon listed with a number is Jin rather than Sun.

And le sigh. They buried Locke. It's really and truly over for him.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Now who the frak is that kid?! And how come Sawyer can see him and Richard can't? My sister said he looked like a young Jacob. Hmm.. I dunno.
I don't know why I thought we knew it was Jacob, I didn't know his identity is still unknown LOL. But yeah, I'm convinced it's a young Jacob.

...my life is good.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's probably the likely guess.

Also, Smokey!Locke creeping through the jungle looking for recruits was so effing awesome.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyispretty (View Post)
I don't know why I thought we knew it was Jacob, I didn't know his identity is still unknown LOL. But yeah, I'm convinced it's a young Jacob.
yea i think its young jacob, but only a manifestation of the island thro him..like an unbiased third party reminding flocke of the rules
or in some crazy, time shift way it could be aaron
Old 02-16-2010, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed the island stuff tonight with Flocke. I'm still hoping these AU's will have a point by the end because I'm still failing to see the connection. Especially for a character like poor Locke who's dead in the original timeline. I did get a few laughs tonight ... especially when Locke was teaching and he went to the book to announce 'Sex Ed.'

Quote:
I was confused by Kate not being on the list, can't imagine that there isn't a reason for that. Is anyone else getting a boys only club feeling?
I'm not a Kate fan anymore BUT that honestly surprised me too. Don't know why I am though - I'd be shocked if the LOST writers actually left a woman in charge of that island. But, yeah, I've been getting 'a boys only club feeling' for awhile now going back to the man to woman ratio (storyline significance) and the male to female death rate this show has to offer. There probably wasn't one single female name on that rock wall, LOL. I, like Crystal, think that the 'Kwon' is referring to Jin - which is probably why the island 'kept' him while Sun was able to break free and go home for awhile to give birth. So I guess it was kind of pointless for Jacob to go out of his way to bring the women to the island.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Total Fan

I liked how the title was not only referencing a replacement Jacob but Locke's sideways job.