Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2008, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup, I completely agree.. as I said.. no one that doesn't post on these boards and support ships is going to care about this filler episode.

My mother for instance will not give two craps about it.. they explained almost nothing (except that Hurley still sees Charlie, and that Charlotte can speak Korean) .. like, it was just so useless.

And I can understand Kate calling Aaron her 'son'.. he calls her mom, what else could she call him without completely screwing with his head?
[ edit ] I still don't think HAVING Aaron is doing anything for her character, but whatever..
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay! So I find this hilarious - The little starship Jack stepped on in the kitchen is due to one of the writers (J.j. Abrams) is writing Star Treck. Ha, oh how I love how they throw in that ****.

Well we all know how Kate got Aaron in the first place. Sawyer gives Kate the baby because Claire is missing (I bet we don't see her for awhile). Tells her "the promise" she's keeping right now. We all also know that Jack and Kate do NOT stay together because of last seasons finale, them meeting by the airport, he's all grubby and an alcoholic, saying "we have to go back" etc.etc.

I also am realizing that Jack will find out that him and Claire are brother and sister because in this episode he said "You're not even related to him" (to Kate after their little arguement) AND they're both seeing their dad for different reasons, of course. Which is weird.

I'm assuming that's what Charlie was talking about to Hurley when Hurley said to Jack "someone will be visiting you" and "you shouldn't be raising him". Then that takes me back to season 1 to the physic named Richard Malkin (who was connected to Mr. Echo because after Malkin's daughter had a near-death experience, Eko came to investigate the "miracle" for the Church, and Malkin admitted to Eko that he was a fraud as a psychic) well, he said to Claire "no one else, but you should raise him" and "great danger surrounds your baby".

On to next Thursday when all of this doesn't matter until two weeks from now lol.. ugh this show is making my head spin in a million different directions! Gr.
Old 05-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Firefly (View Post)
Okay! So I find this hilarious - The little starship Jack stepped on in the kitchen is due to one of the writers (J.j. Abrams) is writing Star Treck. Ha, oh how I love how they throw in that ****.
The Millenium Falcon is from Star Wars. =P
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronniekins77 (View Post)
Does anyone think that the favor Kate had to for Sawyer was something related to Cassidy/Clementine. I honestly don't think Kate is the cheating type, especially with Jack.
Count me in, I definitely think that.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Boring episode. Nice for the J/K shippers, but for the rest of us?

At least we know how Kate gets Aaron; Claire disappears and Sawyer gives him to her.

It seems like Jack is angry with Kate having Aaron. Why?

Quote:
Does anyone think that the favor Kate had to for Sawyer was something related to Cassidy/Clementine. I honestly don't think Kate is the cheating type, especially with Jack.
Interesting. I had forgot about them.
I don't think that she's cheating either. And with Sawyer on the island, it seems pretty impossible.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasdockan (View Post)
It seems like Jack is angry with Kate having Aaron. Why?
Well he's obviously torn up about Aaron not being with his real mom in the first place. Aaron should be with Claire, and I hope that's what happens in the end!

Obviously I completely adored this ep as a Jater!! Thus I am not too coherent right now, so thats all from me atm
Old 05-02-2008, 03:37 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's very easy as Skaters to say this was the worst episode ever and the Jate stuff were just random, but for some of us - THIS was what we've been waiting for for years. THIS showed that even in the future they're feelings for each other only get stronger, it put to rest the triangle issue because as Kate said herself "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US". We got to learn what Sarah really did to Jack [him sabotaging his relationship with Kate] and we got to find out how they became from the flirty Jate on Eggtown to th angsty Jate on TTLG.
So at least for this episode, I'm glad none of the writers listens to the fans too much.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 05-02-2008, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Coming off of last week's awesomeness, this episode was a bust. Obviously, as a Skater, the FF imagery was vomit inducing, but as a Lost fan, the entire hour sucked ass. Not even the jungle scenes with Sawyer/Claire/Miles were good. I was very disappointed nothing exciting happened out there with them.

But I did like the Jin/Charlotte scene. That was kick ass. Oh, and Dan snapping at Charlotte in that gentle way of his.

Christian FTW! I may hate Jack, but his daddy is awesome.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheebs (View Post)
Come on, there are SO many storylines they could explore here, why suddenly Jack's stomach? We all know he is alive in the future, no one cares about it!!!!
Seriously, how come the writers love such anticlimatic crap? OMG is he gonna die??? I dunnoooo!! This was the biggest waste of time in this episode imo. Did they think we forgot that first FF, the hell? I wasn't happy with Jate but at least there was Christian in the FFs, and crazy Hurley.

I loved some parts, though:

- Frank is back!
- Miles is back with his awesome Ghostbuster stuff!
- Jin pwnd Charlotte, verbally
- Claire seeing Christian
- Keamy (I may be alone in this )

This episode was really weak in comparison to last week's pwnage, but I have hope for next week.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

The apocalypse must be here because I freaking loved Juliet last night.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Juliet has always been awesome. Not just last night. Now I want to see her get back to being a stone cold bitch.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

I never liked her before last night. She was always trying to hard and I couldn't stand how fake she came across. Last night she just stopped trying and was being honest - even if it meant getting hurt - and I really enjoyed her for that.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I respectfully disagree, but that is no surprise.

Congrats to TPTB for giving Kate her shot with Jack. It had to happen sooner or later. I hope it was everything she ever wanted.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Don't you worry about Kate and Jack's shot

Old 05-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
The Millenium Falcon is from Star Wars. =P
Han Solo's ship to be exact. And we all know who Han Solo is on this show.