Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

*not looking, not looking*

Jorge was awesome tonight. His speech about Charlie. Oy.

So, Hurley's sorry about choosing Locke's side yet he wants to go back? Confused. I want to know more. I want more Lost right now.

Jack looked so freaking hot in that scene with Hurley. Oh my. That suit, the hair. Yum.

I loved Charlie visiting Hurley. I'll miss their dynamic so much.

Um....what else?

I loved the cockpit scene between Jack and Kate. It was very sweet to see them reminiscing about their first trek with Charlie.

I SO knew Kate was grabbing the phone! And I didn't even read the spoilers! hee. It was a nice hug. I felt it was genuine - with motives.

Ahhhh!! Lost!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

no it was my sentance about something that has not hapened yet . So i edited my post....

Now I have one more new season to look forward too, JERICHO !!

What is with Hurley and why on the Island and off the Island has mirage sees things ... I don't remeber in his flashabcks him having these issues..
Old 01-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The Oceanic 6 ? So only 6 surrive . We have Kate Jack and Hurley ...
You'll see

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Premiere episode....Amazing! It's hard for me to form a coherent thought right now.

I loved the scene between Hurley/Jack in the FFs.

The scene where the group split up was also awesome.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

btw, favorite scene of the night was the Hurley/Jack FF scene. I thought they both did great in it. You see Jack's resistance of wanting to go back which is interesting knowing how he turns out. I wonder where Hurley is when Jack goes all druggy on us. Also, Jack sucks at basketball.

And I loved the mention of the beard! I'm totally with Hurley. He looks weird with a beard.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Sonia! Edit your post! You just posted a spoiler. And some people don't want to know!
Sorry! I asked if I could discuss the show and was told that I could, so I did. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow to talk about it.

Shira, I'll send you a PM with my thoughts to help get me through the night.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the Hurley/Charlie scene. Oh, and Surley.

"I don't even know what 'Not Penny's Boat' even means." Oh, Sawyer, I missed you muchly.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Will Hurley ever get thinner ? Yes he had a strong show tonight it was all Hugo.

This show has kept me away form any spoilers but I am tempted like the late Charlie to look it is like a drug to me (I dont do drugs) As a huge 24 Fan it was like every day looking or finding new spoilers .

Lost has so much more to go and if this is just the tip of the iceberg we are infor a great ride of LOST season 4
Old 01-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Sonia, you can discuss tonight's episode. It's cool. I'm not sure what Crystal was referring to because I'm trying to avoid spoilers.

Oh, I loved the Surley action too. I wish we could've seen more of Sawyer, though.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll pm the item to you if you want . I learned a long time ago as a courtasy if somebody on one of these sections thinks a post of mine might be a spoiler i remove the item . no argument needed .

I normaly dont post in this section last season but a huge Lost fan. 90% at 24 board
Old 01-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
don't even know what 'Not Penny's Boat' even means." Oh, Sawyer, I missed you muchly.
Now that I am thinking about it, maybe she meant she didn't send a boat. Maybe she only has that submarine

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

I was so disappointed by the promo. It was like 5 seconds long.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah and didn't tell us anything

Old 01-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Elite Fan

Good ep. It's been so long that I couldn't even remember what Locke did wrong. Lol.

I really don't like this Oceanic 6 crap. Only 6 get off the island?! And we already know three of them?! That just sucks. Why are we rooting for these characters if the majority of them don't even make it?
Old 01-31-2008, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode. I think there will be ones that I'll like better along the way but it definitely did a nice set-up in what's to come for the rest of the season.

I'm getting a mixed reaction here. I think Ben may be on target about these people coming to the island. And while Locke appears to be looking out for everyone against the "Fake Squad" Rescue, I still think he has his own agenda going on that will continue to unfold. I think that's probably what Hurley was referring to when he apologized to Jack for choosing to stay with Locke over him. I really think Hurley wanted to stay because he believed Charlie's warning.

Also, it looks like maybe some people that wanted to stay (Hurley) may have ended up going (either by force/choice) while others that wanted to be rescued may have been left behind. Off course, with others losing their lives thrown into the mix.

And another thing, is it just me or does it seem like everything isn't as it seems for the ones rescued (Jack, Kate, Hurley + )? I mean, are they really free? I keep thinking about Hurley's mysterious visitor to the insitution, the awkward discussion between Hurley/Jack when Jack visited him, and even back to the season 3 finale with Kate. At the time, I figured she didn't want Jack to call her b/c I assumed she was with Sawyer off the island and Sawyer was who she was referring to when she referenced "HE's going to be wondering where I am." Now, I'm wondering if the ones rescued are under some type of survelliance. Are they being watched? Tracked by this mysterious "search and rescue" team, whoever they really are? Are they being made to work undercover for them? I almost get the feeling like their lives off the island have been "bought for a price" so to speak. And that they're not suppose to bring it up or talk about it amongst each other.

Just all speculation on my part right now. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.