Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I, too, think Mrs. Hawking is Dan's mother. It's kinda obvious.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
That hadn't even occurred to me, but it makes total sense.

This episode blew me away, and twisted my brain into all sorts of weird, unnatural contortions.

Old 01-25-2009, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
We talked about this whle watching the show. But Daniel is American, isn't he?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

He is as far as I know. But I don't think that's a reason Ms. Hawking can't be his mother. I'm American and my parents aren't.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Brilliant Brilliant premiere!! Loved it!! Its has my mind spinning.
I keep wondering how they are gonna go back as well with the changes in the Island an all.. the changes in time.

I think you guys are right.. the woman at the end and Daniel can be related.. She reminded me of him when she was scribbling all these numbers all all.

It was great seeing Anna Lucia- For a second I thought time had gone backwards back where hurley and Sayid was as well. But then when she said 'If I was a real cop'... then I realised she was in his mind. It was nice seeing her again.
Great episode!...
Old 01-26-2009, 06:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Excellent start to the season , but not enough kate !
Old 01-26-2009, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriel5912 (View Post)
Excellent start to the season , but not enough kate !
I personally was glad they started the season with an episode that focused pretty evenly on all the characters. I didn't feel like there was too much or too little of anyone.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

The premiere was beyond fantastic. It absolutely met all my high expectations for awesomeness. It freaking blew my mind, and the commercials were torture - but helpful b/c they gave me a second to breathe!! Lol.

I think Hawking is *totally* Dan's mom. Also, Dan is the bomb, and I am desperate to every detail about him. So he time travelled to hang with Dharma and Cheng?

I saw in a promo a while back a shot of Sun with a gun pointed at Kate, and she says "Move out the way, Kate!" So fifty bux says Sun is trying to shoot Ben at that moment, based on her convo with Widmore (who owns Oceanic!? Fneh!?).

Faraday and Sawyer owned the first hour, Hurley (obvs) the second. Sawyer and Juliet made a good team, actually, and I wonder if they'll have any chemistry and further the love "square" of Jack, Kate, Juliet and Sawyer?

Hurley telling his mom about the island was hilarious - I was laughing so hard - b/c condensed like that, it sounds terribly ridiculous. I was petrified that Hurley's mom was screwing him over and that CBG (Creepy Black Guy/Abaddon) was going to come around the corner after Hurley spilled the real story (H's mom: "I'm so sorry Hugo"; CBG: "Well, well, well..."). Thankfull THAT didn't happen. Also, pizza pocket at Ben = fantastic touch. I know Ben's mostly telling the truth in that scene, but Ben is SO manipulative and such a liar, I was cheering for Hurley to not listen. Of course, I meant stay in the house/call Jack or Sayid or something for back up/clarification, not run outside into the arms of the cops.

Speaking of cops... mind = blown when Ana showed up and said, "Libby says Hi." Schmeh!?! I knew she was a "special guest star" for that ep, or whatever, but still. Still caught me off guard a bit and was super interesting.

Oh! And speaking of interesting: Charlotte's bloody nose! So she's going to have that time/conciousness travelling issue as Minkowski and Desmond? Frick I hope she can get a constant before it's too late. She has so much story yet to tell.

Anyone seen the promo for next week?? YouTube - LOST 5.03 Jughead Trailer

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 01-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch (View Post)
I personally was glad they started the season with an episode that focused pretty evenly on all the characters. I didn't feel like there was too much or too little of anyone.
Exactly, I'm glad we could finally see some more of Dan,Hugo,Sawyer,Juliet and not always Jack,Kate,Jack,Locke,Jack..Jack in the premiers
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Totally agree, Red Bess, loved Ana Lucia's mini comeback. Literally, my mouth dropped when I saw her.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope they do more stuff like that - more cameos from dead!Losties, even if they're all in Hurley's head.

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 02-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bess Rackham (View Post)
The premiere was beyond fantastic. It absolutely met all my high expectations for awesomeness. It freaking blew my mind, and the commercials were torture - but helpful b/c they gave me a second to breathe!! Lol. ......Anyone seen the promo for next week?? YouTube - LOST 5.03 Jughead Trailer
~Red
Great quote about all the points u spoke , i agree " Red " !

I just want to add if u don't mind some minimal impressions i got too about this premiere ; the first new character we saw looks like " Sun " in elder version ......her husband Mr Candle or Chang behave totally as Jack on his way to work (seemed so irritative ), there we also call him " Doc ! ", the baby didn't seem to be asian as his parents , so wierd !

When Kate was preparing breakfast to Aaron, she told him that she didn't think the hero of the toon he was watchin ( the train ) was going to choose tu use the Tunnel & heal it's consequences , that was a wink from the writers about kate's intentions , concerning her decision wether getting back or not to the island before knowing about the danger surronding Aaron that was coming knocking at her door right after !

We all saw Hurley's choice when he bought that Tee Shirt , with that draw of Vincent's dog's breed ... u're guessin sure !

And if we take a look to that bloody lawyer or representative of that famous "Client" who was claiming that blood samples from kate & Aaron with that injenction from the court, said he was from ; " Agostini & .....don't remeber it's name " law firm , that AGOSTINI WAS THE MAN SAYID KILLED IN S4 , ECONOMIST EPISODE , IT WAS IN THE SEYCHELLS ? IN THE GOLF PLAY , BEN ASKED HIM TO ... WHY ?
THE REALTIONSHIP IS NOT FAIR ENOUGH WE'LL SEE IT LATER I GUESS !

well that's what i remeber right now , see u soon guys !