Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 5 Premiere: Because You Left (5.01) & The Lie (5.02) - Episode Discussion

"Because You Left"
&
"The Lie"

Original Airdate: January 21, 2009

Quote:
THE REMAINING SURVIVORS START TO FEEL THE EFFECTS CAUSED BY THE ISLAND BEING MOVED, AND JACK AND BEN BEGIN THEIR QUEST TO REUNITE THE OCEANIC 6 - ALONG WITH LOCKE'S BODY - IN ORDER TO RETURN TO THE ISLAND, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC'S "LOST"

Michelle Rodriguez Guest Stars as Ana Lucia

Awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, "Lost" returns for its fifth season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost, WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 21 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Please note: This program will repeat Saturday, Jan. 24, from 9:00-11:00 p.m., ET.

In the first part of the season premiere, entitled "Because You Left," the remaining island survivors start to feel the effects of the aftermath of moving the island, and Jack and Ben begin their quest to reunite the Oceanic 6 in order to return to the island with Locke's body in an attempt to save their former fellow castaways. In the second part, entitled "The Lie," Hurley and Sayid are on the run from the cops after stumbling into trouble at the safehouse; the island survivors come under attack by unknown forces; and an old friend offers some shocking advice to Kate in order to ensure that "the lie" remain a secret.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring in "Because You Left" are L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, William Mapother as Ethan Rom, Francois Chau as Dr. Marvin Candle, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, William Blanchett as Aaron, Sean Whalen as Neil Frogurt, Tom Irwin as Dan Norton, Michael Dempsey as foreman, Stephanie Smart as ticket agent, Leslie Ishii as woman, Cindy Paliracio as TV anchor, Brad Berryhill as anxious guy, Sven Lindstrom as crew member, Chantal Boomla as counter girl and Jeremy Colvin as security guard.

Guest starring in "The Lie" are Michelle Rodriguez as Ana Lucia, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Sam Anderson as Bernard, Sonya Walger as Penelope "Penny" Widmore, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Lillian Hurst as Carmen Reyes, Cheech Marin as David Reyes, William Blanchett as Aaron, Sean Whalen as Neil Frogurt, Tom Connolly as Jones, Mary Mara as Jill, Dana Sorman as Darlene, James Jeremiah as police officer, Stephanie Conching as nurse, Matthew Allan as Cunningham and Todd Bryant as Mattingly.

"Because You Left" was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Stephen Williams.

"The Lie" was written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz and directed by Jack Bender.

"Lost" was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Carlton Cuse, Jack Bender, Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz serve as executive producers. "Lost," which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

This episode of "Lost" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

Source: ABC

Sneak Peeks

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

Promos
One
Two - The Fray (Official)
Three - The Fray (Official -2)

Last edited by decem; 01-18-2009 at 02:55 PM
Old 01-17-2009, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Eeeeeeek!!!

Thanks Ash!
Old 01-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Ash! Thank you very much for opening the thread!

Aww i can't wait, i'm so excited!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome girls!! I'm so glad it's finally time for an episode discussion thread!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just seeing this here has got me all excited.
growing up. moving on.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH MY LOST!

this is back up.

btw Ash, we already have up to 6 sneak peeks.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know of 5.. there's ANOTHER ONE?
They're gonna have both eps up before they air.
growing up. moving on.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I found were those. If you all have links to others feel free to post them and I'll add them to the OP.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:38 PM
Banned

Eeek Im so excited for the premiere and shirtless Sawyer!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll get 'em for you, Ash.
growing up. moving on.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This one, this, and here.

There WERE six.. I found another one in the process.
Mannnnnnn that's a lot.
growing up. moving on.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh my god
I'm so excited for this
Old 01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Seeing this thread makes it more real that LOST IS BACK!
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg, I'm so freaking happy to see this thread! I just may cry tears of joy.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG this is awesome.

Lost is BACK

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥