Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
And he's got his hands up in the air like, "I told ya I'm crazy, bitches."
awww Locke you crazy mofo
Old 03-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
And he's got his hands up in the air like, "I told ya I'm crazy, bitches."
Ok, I need an icon with that now, because that just cracked me up big time. He owns his crazy, he's simmered in crazy sauce and he doesn't even care anymore. Why hide it?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Crazy sauce! Genius.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Forgot to mentioned before how I loved Sawyer's brief exchange with Claire. what nickname was he going to call her?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

^ Yes, someone pelase elaborate on that scene. I missed it.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Barb...probably Barbie or Barbarella?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he was going to call her Barbie and Sun gave him that look. Hearing him say Claire instead was hilarious.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Hee! Barbie.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't believe that's all the Sawyer we got, though, would've been nice to see him actually help a little bit. I know, I know, it's OOC.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love the Barbie nickname
Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maria* (View Post)
I can't believe that's all the Sawyer we got, though, would've been nice to see him actually help a little bit. I know, I know, it's OOC.
I know. But Sawyer is in an obvious funk. And I doubt he wants to be around anyone right now not being able to call them nicknames.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Loved tonight's episode! I knew Claire was Jack's sister (the rumor pretty much seemed confirmed) but it was nice to see Christian again. Its interesting that Claire actually met him. EDR did a fantastic job with this episode!

I loved the Danielle/Sayid/Kate/Locke scenes. God I love Locke, I was so happy he shoved patch-guy into the crossfire, at least they found out what they needed to do without sacrificing themselves.

Jack playing football with the Others all smiles...CREEPY! I'm so anxious for next week!

And yeah definately not enough Sawyer for my taste. Overall though, I quite enjoyed it
Old 03-14-2007, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Maria* (View Post)
Same. But atleast they took the time to show him! They know people will complain if they don't. haha
Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

What was patchy going to say about Locke before the French girl interrupted him? I couldn't quite make it out....and then she had to go and interrupt!

Great eppy! Emile was absolutely stunning with black hair. So pretty!

Connor: I think I'm losing my mind.
Avery: Dude, your'e starting to freak me out.
Connor: How do you think I feel?
-Angel Spotlight: Connor
Old 03-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry little lawyer (View Post)
What was patchy going to say about Locke before the French girl interrupted him? I couldn't quite make it out....and then she had to go and interrupt!
He was going through Locke's past and he was just about to mention that Locke had been paralyzed before the crash. I'm pretty sure no one else on the island knows that he was, so yeah

Overall, I loved the ep. Claire is awesome, and I pretty much was spoiled on the Jack/Claire stuff. The Desmond/Charlie stuff really doesn't interest me too much. I love Charlie, but Desmond annoys the crap out of me.

I loved to see Claire actually have a purpose. Her idea was great, Emilie's acting was great, the flashbacks were great. Everything about Claire tonight I thought was great.

The Sayid/Locke/Kate/Danielle stuff was pretty good too. Not sad to see Patchy go.

And the whole Jack playing football and being happy thing really made me angry for some reason. Jack's my favorite character and him being all with the Others is strange. Can't wait to see what happened with him in the next ep. Kate's reaction was priceless though.