Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2006, 10:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Brooke is the girl who got cut alive the doctors thought she was dead

E Street ~ The Pictures

Brooke as a kid
Old 07-26-2006, 05:46 AM
Elite Fan

I only vaguely remember E Street back in early 1991...never got it on GWN, I only saw a few episodes in early 1991 when I was in Perth for High School.

So she is not the woman who was Desmond's GF on Lost?
Old 07-26-2006, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No the red hair girl
Old 07-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

I loved the whole 'caught in a net' thing between Jack and Sawyer Especially when Sawyer used it later to tell Jack about him and Ana Lucia
Old 07-27-2006, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was such a weird ep last night

edited - Brooke has a website up - Brooke Mikey Anderson

edited

Spoiler:

Last edited by -Kelly-; 08-06-2006 at 06:44 AM
Old 11-07-2006, 03:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

wow.. theres an aussie thread? Hi! im Cazly, a melbourne girl.. how are you all going?

Last edited by cazly; 11-07-2006 at 03:25 AM
Old 01-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im not sure if you guys have seen the ad last night, but New season returns Feb 15th
Old 02-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Bumping it up for the season premiere tonight!

I've been *cough*downloading*cough* so I've already seen it, but will be planted in front of the TV to watch it again.

Like that ad with Matthew Fox says: Don't miss the first 5 minutes!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Elite Fan

Yay!!

It starts again tonight. I have been so spoiled but, looking forward to seeing the episodes again.

Hi Carly

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm looking forward to watching it tonight. I could have downloaded the eps but I thought I would wait. I hope it was worth to wait.

Nathan&Haley // Julian&Brooke // Nate&Vanessa // Ricky&Amy // Finn&Rachel // Stefan&Elena
Old 02-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_christie03 (View Post)
I'm looking forward to watching it tonight. I could have downloaded the eps but I thought I would wait. I hope it was worth to wait.
I'm totally itching to give away hints, but I won't. I'll just say again that you'd best not tune in late and miss the start, coz it's a cracker. I'm gonna hafta call my mum during the last ad break in My Name Is Earl to remind her to get her butt in front of the TV in time, (can't believe my mum has become a Lost junkie ).
Old 02-15-2007, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thought that the episode was great!!

So many questions. The opening was brilliant!! Looked like a normal community in an earth quake and then you see the plane breaking up over the island. Could not have started the season off any better.

Someone told me yesterday that season three is the last season. Has anyone else heard that?? I hadn't heard that at all. Fingers crossed that they were talking about another show.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 02-16-2007, 05:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

I heard several weeks back that the show makers were in the process of negotiating with ABC to figure out just how much longer the show is gonna go for. They wanna know how many seasons they've got left so they can plan out the story so it all gets resolved by the end, basically. I dunno if they've finalised anything yet, but I would assume it'll go for at least another season or two yet.

Apparently the ratings for the last ep which just aired in the US were an all time low, which is a shame to hear, because it was one of the most awesome eps ever, (won't be too long before it gets shown here as they're only up to ep 8 in the US so far)! They've moved it to a 10pm timeslot though, so that might explain the dip in ratings. I'd hope they wouldn't cancel it before giving them at least one more season to wrap everything up properly though.

Anyway.....
I agree foreva, awesome way to start the season. You think you're in the middle of someone's flashback or something like that, then surprise!

Loved Sawyer figuring out how to get his fish biscuit and doing his little dance. Only took the (polar?) bears two hours to figure it out though.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't find this thread I Lost it

Anyway here...not good news

Quote:
Lost a ratings loser
Is Lost on the way out? The drama series, which regularly pulled in more than 20 million Americans just two seasons ago, has scored its worst ever ratings in the US.

Lost recently returned to US screens after a three-month hiatus, and while the first episode back averaged almost 15 million viewers, the following episode could only attract 12.8 million.

However, it's not all bad news for the ailing drama. When the third season premiered in Australia on February 15, 1.3 million viewers tuned in - enough for Lost to win its timeslot.

Matthew Fox, who plays Jack in the series, was not concerned about viewers who have abandoned the series. ''Good riddance,'' he told Entertainment Weekly. ''Those people are copping out.''

US media reports suggest that Lost is losing viewers because fans are growing tired of the plethora of unresolved mysteries.
The drama's producers recently stated that all would be revealed by the end of the fifth season - but if ratings continue to drop, Lost could face the axe before getting there.
*goes to Subscibe this thread*
Old 02-17-2007, 03:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi! Aussie Lost fan, I loved last weeks ep. ITA, they couldn't have started it any better... I had no idea what direction they were going in. Can't wait for next week.