Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack and Juilet aww, i loved how jack said "he knows where to find me", then he kissed her. i also liked the end with sawyer and hurley, the way to reveal ben let out was done really well. i'm hoping that sawyer, hurley and claire will switch sides soon.

i knew that juliet was going after charlotte and daniel. i still don't trust them, espcially charolotte.

i'm still trying to figure out how the others move. one second their there, then they are gone.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past, a Island shrink(plays Tommy's Ex wife actress is on Rescue Me) and is given orders indirectly from Ben to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- She does meet up with both Charlotte and Faraday but finds out they are trying to stop the gas release. Juliet and Charlotte have a brawl . Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke information on who ship is off the Island plus the mans reason for wanting to find the Island shows locke a tape of this man beating on if Ben people. and as part of Locke releasing him he needs to know who is on the ship We don't get that answer this week .

WE had all Juliet flashbacks and her past and her sleeping with her shrinks husband The husband was on Season 1,he was shown in flashback being sent on a mission by Ben to get into Anna Lucia group. We find out Ben"says he owns her and she is his nobody else... Julie makes out with Jack, after Jack and Kate arrive at the electric bld.

Earlier Kate found the duo when looking in there bag saw the Gas masks and got clubbed over the head by Charlotte.

We kind of get all of Charlottes past on the Island her role ,her failures in saving the non childbirth. Ben's crush on her .

I hate when I have to wait for next week to see who we all know Ben's spy on the boat, But I like the idea of knowing the final person of the Oceanic 6
Old 03-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But if Charlotte knows about the island and the Others and Ben, than she knows that people tend to pretend to be nice and helpful before they kill. I get the sense she is going to protect herself and Daniel at all cost... and she's only knocking people out, she's not killing them... so she has some trust of the people on the island and there is goodness in her.
There is goodness in everyone, doesn't mean they aren't evil. I still don't trust her. What was Kate going to do? I don't like Kate but still unnecessary. However, as I said, not really an interesting episode.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 03-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Charlotte can get eaten by smokie for all I care. Speaking of smokie, I totally think Harper was...it.

Btw, Daniel is sooooooooooo cute. I just want to squeeze him.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Passionate Fan

I enjoyed the episode. But I enjoy Juliet so that was a given.

I think Ben could have used a few session with Harper. The man has got some issues... It's like Ben and Locke are taking turns trying to out crazy each other.

I enjoyed hearing the whispers again. Added a creepy factor. I also think that Harper was played by smokey. I always figured it would take the shape of only dead people. Not sure why I thought that. If it was smokey does that mean Ben can control it? Also how did Ben know what they were doing? I understand he's got a spy, but that was pretty exact timing.

My favorite line of the episode: "It's very stressful being an Other."
Old 03-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
Ken - It wasn't the best of the season for sure...............the weakest (or least liked so far for me anyways) so far, but I didn't think it was horrible. It had a few moments. And we did learn some stuff.
It had some great moments and it was still entertaining. I will give you that. But, comparing it to the other episodes... it sort of lagged a bit.

Is it just me... or is it fairly obvious who is the man on the boat.

THe ending was quite hilarious. And when John saw the tape... and he was like "I taped over it."

kenny | credit
Fan Forum Star

Ben crushing on Juliet was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Ben in love must be purged! It doesn't suit him at all.
Elite Fan

Does this resolve the disconnect between Juliet and Ben in 3.01?

kenny | credit
Old 03-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
I suppose so. The tension between them. But I think everyone pretty much knew he had a thing for her. I never wanted to see it though.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)
yeah, i guess that would explain why he wasn't in the book club anymore. in this episode, he was even more evil then ever. espicially to take her to see the body, is just sick.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Is it just me... or is it fairly obvious who is the man on the boat.
It seems obvious to me even though I'm not spoiled.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not either.

Well, Goodwin died after the book club. So, what actually changed?

kenny | credit
Old 03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker (View Post)
It seems obvious to me even though I'm not spoiled.
Next week, baby! I think I'll do a somersault.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Extreme Fan

i'm not spoiled (that much) but i think i know who is on the boat.
Old 03-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

The promo kinda confirmed it for me.

kenny | credit