Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought it was women who conceived on the island, but I may be wrong. Either way, we'll never know if it was the medication that helped Claire or not, they could've kidnapped her for other reasons (as Alex mentioned to take Aaron out of her).
Yeah, i think that was Juliet's presumption/hypothesis about the women on the island. Whatever is going "wrong" is occuring at conception. Both Danielle and Claire came to the island near the end of their pregnancies (if i remember correctly Danielle was about 7 months and Claire was practically 9). And Both Danielle and Claire along with Alex and Aaron are fine. Also, as far as we know, Danielle wasn't given any "medication/vaccine" which leads me to believe Claire probably didn't need it either. And i don't think Juliet is aware of Danielle having Alex b/c she said Claire was the first women not to die when having a baby but Danielle would have come before Claire. I think Juliet really believes that Alex is Ben's daughter.

But that begs a bigger question... if Juliet found a vaccine that works why would the women on the island still be dying? I think the med/vaccine story regarding Claire/the pregnancy was a hoax. We heard Ben telling Juliet at the end of the eppy that they activated the implant in Claire and that she would be symptomatic within hours. The "Others" made her sick... at least that was what Ben was inferring.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.