sluky
Summerstars
Ash_lost
JackAndKate
wingster
carolilly
||michelle||
T-Bag'sGirl

I looked through the archives and didn't see a thread for the Oceanic Six and thought I'd start one. What do you guys think of them? Where do you think their journey's going to lead?
The thing you have to be most careful for in your life is to avoid people who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you were to challenge this person they would lay it all on the thick and do things you would see as unimaginable
and most likely to go on and win the challenge. After all...why not go full stakes if you have nothing to lose and everything to gain...?

Last edited by theheartstripe; 01-14-2009 at 01:51 PM Reason: Apocalyptic Terror
Old 01-10-2009, 02:02 AM
Elite Fan

I love O6... Coz all my fav characters are members of O6. I think this season their journey will be interesting to watch...Not only how they find their way back to each other but their journey to their redemption will be nice to watch. Can't wait
Old 01-10-2009, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the thread

aww I love them!
we should create a beautiful OP and add a fanlist too!

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 01-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

I agree... we need a nice OP
Old 01-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll work on the OP today. Who wants to be on the fanlisting?
The thing you have to be most careful for in your life is to avoid people who have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you were to challenge this person they would lay it all on the thick and do things you would see as unimaginable
and most likely to go on and win the challenge. After all...why not go full stakes if you have nothing to lose and everything to gain...?
Old 01-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

ME ME ME ME
Old 01-10-2009, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

yes

ME, ME, ME, ME TOO
"We walk by faith "
avi Ahmed
Old 01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I started an OP and added a fanlisting. If anyone has any banners, icons or anything, let me know. I'll be more than happy to add them.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

I'll work on some stuff tomorrow

That would be cool if we can make a header with the new promo pics
Old 01-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is true...anyone else wanna be added to the fanlisting?
Old 01-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Add me, please!

misbehave.

Mikaela/icon
Old 01-10-2009, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Summerstars, you're added.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me! I love the Oceanic 6. Their storyline is going to be amazing this year.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ash_lost you are added....why do you think all of them have to be together to get back? Also, do you think Sun's kid will have to be with her because technically, the kid was there.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:47 AM
Elite Fan

Made a header for the OP
Hope you guys like it...