Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am wondering where Sun and Lapidus are? Are they in the same time zone? because the pic Christian showed them didn't happen yet, so they might still be in 2000's, but then how they would go to 1977 would be weird, unless the island is still flashing.

Quote:
and i thought Sawyer was a bit harsh also...Jack didn't cause any of the deaths
Ah, no offense, Jack sucked as a leader, completely and it is harder think now during 1970's because it was the time when things will eventually go terrible for those who are on the island.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 03-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, that scene was major pawnage. Sawyer basically said everything I've been saying about Jack since day one. Of course, he's bound to frak up now.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
I am wondering where Sun and Lapidus are? Are they in the same time zone? because the pic Christian showed them didn't happen yet, so they might still be in 2000's, but then how they would go to 1977 would be weird, unless the island is still flashing.
They're in 2007, no?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sawyer does have it easy though compared to Jack imo
Jack's leadership skills are questionable but he had no choice but to react...he had people being kidnapped, injured etc all around him...he had to lead and heal at once
Old 03-18-2009, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yes I believe Sun and Lapidus are in 2007..cuz it said thirty years earlier..and everyone else is in 1977

OMG that episode was amazing!!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
The Sawyer/Jack scene was pawnage in every sense of the word. I need to watch that again.
ME TOO! please someon put it on YT! I wanna watch it again

what can i say about the epi?
AMAZZZZZZZZING!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I thought Sawyer was totally unwarrented in saying any of that to Jack, however, I loved Jack's expression back.

Loved the ep though! Sayid and little Ben

Sun whacking Ben over the head.

Jack and Marvin Candle.

And Christian! That man is awesome.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was a GREAT episode! And little!Ben at the end.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jack's leadership skills are questionable but he had no choice but to react...he had people being kidnapped, injured etc all around him...he had to lead and heal at once
How about we agree to disagree? you liked him as a leader. I thought he was awful at it and he gets stuck right back where he was trying to run from.

Quote:
yes I believe Sun and Lapidus are in 2007..cuz it said thirty years earlier..and everyone else is in 1977
What I got from it, was that they showed 30 years earlier right before the flash and the plane is now going to crash on the island, so wouldn't that mean everyone was affected by the flash and are now in the same timezone?

The island hasn't flashed in 3 years and all of a sudden it will flash again? if it does, Sun would still be in a different time than the rest.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 03-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Sawyer's probably been wanting to say all that since Day 1 Great scene, Sawyer as leader this season . Credit to Jack for taking it well though!

Need more Sayid and Locke, but great episode all around.

Did Daniel go stalk young Charlotte?

Sun was so badass, and I'm thinking she and Frank are stuck in present time. Confusing..

What happened to Rose and Bernard? LOL, I can't keep track of everyone everywhere, just re-unite them already!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you misunderstand me...Jack was a bad leader...but my point was that Sawyer does seem to be more apt at it but he also has more luxuries than Jack had..and there's no danger or tension that Jack faced
Old 03-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Wha huh wha? The episode's done? It felt wayy too short. I was like by the end, "that's it?" I think I need to chain myself down to the couch or something cuz those stupid eternal advertisements make me want to hurl myself at the TV.

Overall the episode was pretty good. Is it just me but did your heart go THUNK when Sawyer put Sayid in the cell and then Sayid had that really sad look on his face?

What the heck is going on with Sun and being in the present time? Why is Sun the exception? Hmm I wonder.

Re: Sawyer putting Jack in his place, I admit I was cheering for Sawyer but I felt bad for Jack at the same time. Jack put in a lot of effort into saving those people but it wasn't his place to tell Sawyer "oh it looks to me you're reading a book". I liked Sawyer's line about "saved you today, will save Sayid tomorrow" something like that. It had a nice ring to it.

Juliet, haha for a second I thought she purposefully left Kate out of the manifest. I was like "OH NO SHE DID-UNT!" although that would've been pretty badass. I wonder if the "mix-up" was intentional though. Well she did correct it afterwards so I guess she had some mercy. A lot of tension there. Had me rolling my eyes though, please, enough of this godforsaken quadrangle!

Jack and Juliet reunion was nice I must say. I'd say they're probably the pair in the quadrangle that got shunted. Lol "I think I got the wrong house," nope Jack, you're at the right house .

What else what else. Hmm Miles! Hahah I love him with every episode. He kept looking back! Hurley's one liners were great too but seriously they need to make him more than just comic relief. Well I guess he's kind of the voice of reason as well.

*sigh* is the new promo up on youtube? For some reasons, us canadians don't get to see it right when the episode ends. Maybe I should watch ABC instead of the A-channel.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

Well Sawyer said whatever I have been thinking about Jack since day one, he has no idea what he is doing.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Well Sawyer said whatever I have been thinking about Jack since day one, he has no idea what he is doing.
He was out of Jim Lafleur mode, and back to Sawyer

Thank god!!

Icon by Judith
Old 03-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
you misunderstand me...Jack was a bad leader...but my point was that Sawyer does seem to be more apt at it but he also has more luxuries than Jack had..and there's no danger or tension that Jack faced
I dont' know about the luxuries, you will see that Sawyer will have problems in the future. He had to lie to protect them when they saved that woman, or else they would have died. Just as Salu said, there Jack is coming in and ready to criticize Sawyer, when he doesn't know what is going on. But you know the Damon loves Jack so I am sure he will find a way to try and make him the leader again As I've said lets agree to disagree.

Quote:
please, enough of this godforsaken quadrangle!
Agreed, lets get back to solving the mystery of the show, because there is a lot of that right now.

Here's the promo Salu YouTube - Promo LOST 5x10 - "He's Our You"