Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

It totally had to do with Aaron!!! As far as I'm concerned.

Monique - I saw Milk on Sunday - Loved it! Watch it. A different side to Franco, in my eyes he's just, awesome!

kenny | credit
Old 03-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's definitely about Aaron.. I don't think anyone is saying it's FOR Sawyer, lol.
growing up. moving on.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Sawyer/Jack scene was pawnage in every sense of the word. I need to watch that again.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
She didn't allude to that, she has her own reasons for coming to the island and I doubt it has anything at all to do with Sawyer, it probably has something to do with Aaron.
I worded that wrong lol, I fixed my post. But I meant that the promo set it up as if Kate was saying she came back for Sawyer. At least that is how I interpreted it- then again its been a long day, maybe I just didn't watch the promo well. I think it will have something to do with Aaron as well. I wonder how Kate is going to react when people ask her about Aaron. Probably more lies.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:24 PM
Absolute Fan

This episode was made of so much win. Just when I thought I couldn't love the show any more and when it couldn't get any better...what do they do? They smack me with this hour of awesome and made me their b****.

Every minute was intense and I was on the edge of my seat. From Sun being a total badass to the reunion with Sawyer and everyone [Hurley and Sawyer hugging! AWWW], to Sawyer putting Jack in his place [LOVED the reference to Churchill] and Jack being a janitor, to the stare-off between Juliet and Kate, and then young!Ben.

And next week's ep looks INTENSE.

CAN'T. WAIT.
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Monique - I saw Milk on Sunday - Loved it! Watch it. A different side to Franco, in my eyes he's just, awesome!
Yeah? I will get around to it eventually.

Quote:
The Sawyer/Jack scene was pawnage in every sense of the word. I need to watch that again.
It was the greatest!!, I can't wait to watch it again on youtube or something.

I wonder what Sawyer meant when he said Faraday isn't there, did he disappear? or he has gone crazy? or did the others kidnap him. Hmm...

Quote:
worded that wrong lol, I fixed my post. But I meant that the promo set it up as if Kate was saying she came back for Sawyer
Ah I see, it didn't look that way to me at all. I am sure eventually she will have to tell the truth about Aaron

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Fan Forum Hero

i didn't see the end scene with Jack and Sawyer as "pwnage" at all...Jack was put in his place a little but he was cool with Sawyer and his leadership style
Old 03-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think we all know Kate came back to somehow help Aaron. It's the only thing that makes sense IMO. Plus, I don't want her coming back for one othe guys...she's a different person now.

FANTASTIC EPISODE!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I got to, because the Canadian channel finishes early, so I switched over to the American one, and it had just started.
SO great.
growing up. moving on.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

Beautiful and awkward......it was absolutely perfet!!

Will have full thoughts later...

Icon by Judith
Old 03-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie- (View Post)
I think we all know Kate came back to somehow help Aaron. It's the only thing that makes sense IMO. Plus, I don't want her coming back for one othe guys...she's a different person now.

FANTASTIC EPISODE!

How has Kate changed? Her feelings about Aaron have always been selfish, anyway.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Co-Mod! Seriously - FAN-TASTIC!

kenny | credit
Old 03-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
Word!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and i thought Sawyer was a bit harsh also...Jack didn't cause any of the deaths

plus it's easy to think during the time Sawyer's in than how it was the first time