Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
I don't think i'll ever choose a side when it comes to the original Jacob and MIB, lol.
I love them both.
Same here. I love them both, they're both great in their own way.
MIB was really great last night and i didn't really like that Jacob killed him. He just wanted to leave the island. & Titus rocked again!

Kaylee123, i'll add you! Welcome!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

;_____________;
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Evil Jacob, strangling our boy.... Little did J. know what he'd bring about with that action!

Loved the Kimmel video. I like that people are so upset to see Titus is wearing a wedding ring--"Smokey isn't married!" For God's sake, it's just a character, people.

It would be nice if in the finale we saw a return of the more tender, human Brother, vs. seeing only MIB.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
Same here. I love them both, they're both great in their own way.
MIB was really great last night and i didn't really like that Jacob killed him. He just wanted to leave the island. & Titus rocked again!

Kaylee123, i'll add you! Welcome!
Thanks I had been going back and forth wather are not i wanted to added but after last nights episode I decided i had to be added though can someone please clear up a few things for me
1. So Smokey and MIB is NOT this same person
2. (this might be stupid but) Didn't "Mother" said She made it where Jacob/MIB couldn't Hurt each other cause How was Jacob able to Kill MIB (isn't that concidered Hurting)
Old 05-13-2010, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
2. (this might be stupid but) Didn't "Mother" said She made it where Jacob/MIB couldn't Hurt each other cause How was Jacob able to Kill MIB (isn't that concidered Hurting)
Uhm yes, exactly. I don't know. Maybe Jacob didn't kill MIB, the light did.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Upon rewatching, I noticed neither teen nor adult Brother ever fought back when Jacob was beating on him. Always such a loving brother, even then. So now to see the great animosity tween MIB and Jacob. It makes me wonder if any of Brother's kindlier qualities are left, or if that dip in the golden pond totally warped Brother into all anger and impatience? I mean, could Jacob ever appeal to Smokey brother-to-brother level? Does'nt seem like it. Ironic, how Jacob so wanted his brother to stay, and what he created instead is monster that cruelly (most of the time) looked like Brother, but with nine of his warmth and companionship. Island life's a bitch, isn't Jacob?

And didn't Mom only specify they could never kill each other? Drawing blood, okay, but no kill? Jacob let the pond do the dirty work for him and warp Brother...
Old 05-13-2010, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It didn't kill him, just knocked him out. The light killed him i'm sure.
growing up. moving on.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Hear from Lost‘s Jacob and the Man in Black! - PEOPLE TV Watch

Oh Titus, I'll miss your MIB.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

I Loved That Article i Loved Titus calling Both him and Mark Wusses lol and Thanks to everybody who responed to my question
have another one is Titus suppose to be on in the Last to episodes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For two strong, fit guys, Mark and I are kind of wusses. We both have bad backs and after reading the script, he said to me, “I can’t carry you through the jungle.” And I said, ‘Well, I can’t have you carry me through the jungle!” I had a stunt double who did 99 percent of the stuff you see in the episode, and I still ended up getting hurt. You know that scene where Mark’s dragging me and I’m saying, “You can’t kill me?” I broke two of my toes shooting that.
LOLLL, OMGGGGGGGGG. They're so adorableeeee.

ETA:

At the event tonight:

UNFFFFF.
growing up. moving on.

Last edited by allybubba; 05-13-2010 at 08:18 PM
Old 05-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ally this is for you

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 05-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero