Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Since we've seen how Ben manipulates (and punishes those who don't bend to his manipulation) I think there's two scenarios for what happened to Annie. I don't believe she died in the purge because they would have shown Ben mourning her. He loved her too much for that not to be a significant shot to include.

So, either she died in childbirth OR between the Purge and Ben taking Alex from Danielle, she couldn't reconcile his Ben's actions anymore and he did something to her.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:30 PM
New Fan

This episode was good and the flashback was interesting. I understand better why Ben acts the way he does. But, he really is a maniac.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Annie was Danielle seeing as how Danielle is a crazy french woman with a heavy accent and Annie appeared to be a little American with no trace of an accent whatsoever.

I'm not sure what was up with that little girl. Honestly, I don't really care.

I just want to know what the heck is up with Jacob!!!
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-14-2007, 04:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Anck-Su-Namum, anyway, i'm pretty sure that she is still alive, and we will see her may be in the next episodes)) Annie really looks rather like american girl with straight fair hair and with freckles, but this is LOST, where impossible is nothing So i wouldn't be very surprised, if it'll be the truth

my LJ
Old 05-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone else notice how there are so many religious references in Lost?
Anyway, I was trying to find screencaps of Jacob when I found this. Its a screencap from the brainwashing scene in "Not in Portland."

I really doubt its a coincedence.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga *) (View Post)
Anck-Su-Namum, anyway, i'm pretty sure that she is still alive, and we will see her may be in the next episodes)) Annie really looks rather like american girl with straight fair hair and with freckles, but this is LOST, where impossible is nothing So i wouldn't be very surprised, if it'll be the truth
This is true. Anything can happen on this show!

And xxstACEyxx, I never noticed that! Thanks for pointing it out.

"God loves you as He loved Jacob." ... that is very interesting. Hmmm.
If you're sitting down, get on your feet. Let's wake up those who are asleep. March on, left to right to left again, our feet in sync to this rhythym, conducted by the hand of the saving One. Report, fall in line, big mission with little time. Salute, stand tall, with one voice answer the call. ... Hear us say 'Jesus.'
Old 05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

I still can't believe what happens to Locke? I'm worried what is to become of the other characters I have loved since season one.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Locke will be saved! I'm sure They can't kill one of the main characters of the show))

my LJ
Old 05-15-2007, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
This episode was excellent. I love Ben's storyline. The actor who played him when he was a kid was amazing. Now I'm wondering what happened to Annie....I don't think she was killed in the purge. Maybe she died before??? Maybe she left the island???

I don't mind Locke is dead. I didn't hate the guy or anything but I don't know. For me he did everything he had to do in the show.

And Jack is still THE BEST man on the island. I knew he wasn't a spy, that was the most ridiculous idea ever. Like Sun said It's Jack. He would never do anything to harm us or something like that Next episode looks great!
Jack has become a pain in the butt. He used to be my favorite character on the show but now he's become Juliet's little lapdog. In that scene with the taperecorder I just wanted to hit him. And shoot her.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:07 PM
MST Manager

Great Locke/Ben scenes.