Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's the first of many pics I'm sure....

Carlton & Damon in Paris

Thanks to Lenka for finding it.

Heard the event went awesome!
Old 04-25-2009, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Any translator, please?

Old 04-25-2009, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll just recap my posts.

btw. You all know I'm a Jack/Kate fan. so don't comment on that please.
& sorry for me freakin' out like a real 12 year old fangirl.

Quote:
I JUST SAW EVANGELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOJFOZJLGDFIERIFDGSIVNERSDKF?KGV?NEKLFND?GQK?LIDF??BRLKT DGrtkbdg

alright, they asked the supiest questions ever! . dang. Just be a lost fan, watch the DVD and ask some new questions! but
LERGKSDGKR?ESKDF?GKVLER?LDG?FKVE?sd
f

EVI IS GORGEOUS!
I couldn't get to see her since there was no way, unless you were sitting downstairs that you could reach them.

but they had like this dhamra (Ben watching the security camera things ) on the big screen.

1. Kate.
2. Ben
3. Jack.
4. The Island.

& everytime a new section of the LOST IN PARIS thing started they zoomed in on one.

& then they went ot zoom in on Ben + Jack and we are KFERO?KGLE?VRKSD?GKET?KEC G
MAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

but no then it went up again to Ben.

I think they really wanted Matthew to come but he couldn't or something.

Since the host guy also said something about 'Matthew' 'Behind us' 'COlissen'

& that was all Kaat & I could understand before we went all fangirl. LMAAAO.

I think I ran more out of the room then I was actually in.

but well Franci got to touch Evi's hand so I've heard.
& Kaat was 10cm away of her at one time.
probably when she went trough the audience to get home.
but she got like 5 or 6 bodyguards around her and Michael Emmerson 2

& you couldn't leave the room until the actors were gone. so you couldn't really reach them.

but man the whole thing was hilarious. everytime a Jack & Kate scene popped up, all the jaters were all: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
& the next shot was a Skate shot so the skaters went: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
and the next one a Jate shot so we even louder: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LMAO.

oh and DARLTON. Damon is hilarious to observe. bwhahah.

and the first question they asked Evi: "Jack or Sawyer" and she was all that she couldn't tell. so the same thing happened like before
"Let the audience decide Jack?"

and we were all: EFZJITKO?KZF?S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"or sawyer?" & then others went aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
which was a little louder, probably because the general watchers are Sawyer fans over Jack.

& then Evi decide "there you go."

but well she did before & then the JAte Scream won.

OOOH and they asked "So Michael Emmerson, how is the Kate & Ben Love going?"
and Evi was all "MMMMH yes how is that going?" LOL.

and then Michael said: "well.. Ben got wayyyyy to much on his mind to think about going for Kate."
and Evi replied: "So has Jack."

to kinda imply that obviously thats not an excuse. which was awesome. My little GORGEOUS Jater!

I've pics btw. & clips.

bwhah. & Damon siad it was okay to download the seaosn.
"oooh right since you've all have seen NOTHING of season 5. riiiight? "

Oh and there were 3000 lost fans. Evi's first word was "WAAAAAAOW."

they were totally amazed and they got like 4 standing ovations.

OH AND SHE DID WAVE AT US! well us and '50 other people" but in our direction

Some guy went to get her waterbottle when the whole thing was over. LMAO.

well she had high heels man she's GORGEOUS. smaller then I thought. thiner.
but gorgeooooous.
sadly she kept talkin' french but it was cute.

and the others had a translator. and the translator hadn't watched lost so she couldn't translate half of the crap in french. LMAO.

& Darlton kept makin' fun off her. "she's all 'Dharma initiative whhhaaat'"
or "Niki & Paula who are they, we all which we had that reaction'. LMAO.

and they comfirmed that Vincent is French.

& Evi said her favourite memory of LOST on set is the one in S4 on the freighter watching the whales. That one is on the DVD.

& ME is the shooting of Jorge throwing that hot sandwhich thing at him in S5.

bwha. & when Kate knocked Juliet down everyone went all: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YEAAH WOO-EEEW. "

They also showed this thing about all the lost action/fight moments.

& in that was THE NET scene. so everyone went AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. again and Evi laughed.

& I saw some people give bears and papers to Evi.
Emmerson was totally awesome. "you got milk" were the lines he saidwhat made Darlton hire them so he had to say them.

This cast is so amazing. gah.

Anke & co were much closer then I was so they'll have better.
+ lots of Press too so-

& a vid.

Last edited by Lostbeth; 04-25-2009 at 08:41 PM
Old 04-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

GAHHHHHHH that's so awesome Lies!!!

Quote:
OOOH and they asked "So Michael Emmerson, how is the Kate & Ben Love going?"
and Evi was all "MMMMH yes how is that going?" LOL.
My fave part
Old 04-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that was hilarious. She had her hands scratching her chin. In her thinking position. I was too late to take a picture of it though.

Your sig describes her perfectly.

She's a little thinner in real life then on screen but apart from that she looks almost just the same. So natural & well, GORGEOUS.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah that was hilarious. She had her hands scratching her chin. In her thinking position. I was too late to take a picture of it though.
Yeah it's too cute!!

A lot of people has been saying she's tiny
Old 04-25-2009, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not like all those Hollywood babes. Definatly not. She looks healty but tiny. SHe has that cheekbone thing too, that all models have. and this model-ish nose. GAH. she's perfection.

& with all her bodyguards. one stayed behind because of some fans. and she kinda waited for him. LOL. She really didn't felt safe & wanted to go outside as soon as possible but she remained happy

2nd part.

Last edited by Lostbeth; 04-26-2009 at 06:15 AM
Old 04-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Gah Paris was just amazing !!!!!
I got to take a pic with Carlton and I shoke Evangelines hand !!! I went crazy! Can't believe I actually saw her, she really was tiny but beautiful!
I'll post pics later this week
Old 04-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Lies your pics look great
god it was amazing
Lies a little correction to your report,it was Anke who was 10cm next to evie not me
I wish I was though

Last edited by *kaat*; 04-26-2009 at 02:10 PM
Old 04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, it sounds like such a fun time!! Thanks for the recap Lies. Loved this...

Quote:
and they comfirmed that Vincent is French

Also, so not surprised ME got hired off of the "Got any milk?" line. That is one of the best scenes ever.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

Copying and pasting my recap! you guys,it was amazing!

We were in the 3rd row,and we saw everyone pretty well! it was SO surreal. God,I wanted to cry,LOL. it really is weird when u see someone u're so obsessed about at 2 feet from you! First off I met Pauline and Yasy and Eli *glomp* that was surreal too (damn Lies I saw you but i couldnt reach you!!!)
Near the end of the event I told Eli "well its now or never. lets gooooo!" she asked the security guy if he could give a banner to Evi and he told her to 'go ahead', literally!
So, Eli and I jumped under the stage, and we were totally alone in the beginning, LOL!

Evi couldn't hear us yet (she was on the other side of the stage) but Damon kept looking at us because we kind of appeared all of a sudden in front of the stage and he was waiting for us to say something and Eli just put her thumbs up screaming 'you're the best' LOL! we had no idea what to say! we had no idea they'd let us go anywhere near the stage.

Damon gave us a huge smile and he was like "hey there!" . Then I took the banner from Eli and I just wanted to throw it to Evi,LOL,but Eli started waving her hands so I did too and she saw us and smiled. we told her "come here come here" and she came and she kneed down and we talked for a couple of minutes. she was RIGHT THERE,I mean...in our faces! and OMGAAAAWD I HELD HER HAND! Eli gave her all these compliments and she was all smily and thankful, we gave her the banner Yasmine had made banner and I told her to say hi to Foxy and Evi giggled saying: " ahah! I will!" pft,dude,of course you will

She's is much, much, much MORE beautiful in person. I always thought she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen but that maybe she looked really good on camera but nope,she is STUNNING. Her eyes are incredibly green and she's magnetic. Utterly, utterly beautiful. I was hypnotized. And I'm A woman! lol. while she was smiling at us I kept thinking: holy cow, Foxy and Josh must have one hell of an hard time working with her,lol. she's crazily beautiful. just unbelievable.

Michael was AMAZING too. he kept talking and moving like Ben and he was just so creepy and funny!But Evi..well,she killed me. God,I couldnt believe she was at 2 cm from me.

and here's the infamous stage pics. I was so out of it i didn't even bring the camera with me,LOL! I just took the poster and jumped out of my seat; thank god my friend was after me and took some pics of us! I'm on the left,Eli is on the right, and Evi..is... in front of us

Evi thanking Eli for the kind words

Evi talking to me

u see she was at like 1 feet from me and smiling at me and I couldnt breathe anymore. LOL.
I believe this is when she kneed down more and I took her hand even tho u cant see it

*iz dead*
Old 04-28-2009, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

I was there , too! Such an awesome experience! I can't find the wire of my camera but I'll buy a new one so I can share my pics and vids.

You guys all posted awesome pics!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

GOD. Evi was just the highlight of the evening. - Thats just.

MY friends were all: so was it worth the travel & the money.
and all I can reply: HELL YEAAAAAAH.

I mean- when she walked underneath me I just wanted to scream, I LOVE YOUUUUUUE EVI! but she looked all scared without her security guy.

Fran, i totally get that. I was thinkin' all the time, how the hell can they concentrate. but then again. Fox ain't bad to look at either.
I just kept telling Kaat: OMG. SHE KISSED HIS LIPS. & SHE IS THEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEee! THAT'S EVI. !

Replied to you by mail.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
Tutor Girl

wow you guys are all so lucky, Thanks for sharing your pics and stories
Old 04-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fran!!! Your pics are SO good!! You really were right up there with all of them. Michael and Evi.

Keep bringing on the pics!