Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel bad for whoever is wrong about this kiss, I really do.

And I think Dan should be ok with the nosebleed thing.. for now, because Desmond is doing his thing back in the real world for him, so.
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
How would that work though? Okay so Daniel connected with Desmond in the past and told him to go to Oxford to find his mother. Doesnt Desmond have to find Daniel in the future as well as a way to connect the past and present?
I'm not sure what you mean by this

Quote:
I feel bad for whoever is wrong about this kiss, I really do.
lol It's going to be embarrassing, really. No one knows for sure what's going on so anyone who said "its cut", "it's not cut" with conviction took a big risk at looking like an idiot later on.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea, i'm reserving judgement until, well.. I know for sure what's gonna happen, lol.

And I think she just means she needs to find him in the present/future, probably saying Des needs to go to the island.
growing up. moving on.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
lala, I also don't think Sun blames Ben. It makes absolutely no sense. Especially since none of them have any idea that essentially he was responsible for the boat blowing up.
I'm still sticking to my theory that she hates Kate and Jack. That scene between her and Kate where they were talking about Jin...there was subtle venom in every word she uttered.
So i'm thinking maybe Widmore said that if she kills Ben, he will help her? Give her resources? I don't know but hating Ben makes zero sense
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering about this. Unless Locke told her what went down in the Orchid, I don't know why she would set her sights on Ben. Widmore would make much more sense to blame.

Quote:
I'm truthfullay amazed, that for all LOST has to offer, the confusion, the plot twists etc - 5 pages of episode discussion for The Little Prince, have been people bickering over a kiss that didn't even happen in this episode.
Um yeah, I had no idea what this kiss was until this thread, lol.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
And I think she just means she needs to find him in the present/future, probably saying Des needs to go to the island.

Thats what I meant. Desmond would have to go back to the island in order for him to be Daniel's constant but I think this episode confirmed Desmond was not done with the island anyways, he'll be back before Daniel has signs of the nosebleed imo.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:22 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone, if you're interested I decided to post a little ramble like thing at my lj for my friends. Some people have been having difficulty piecing everything together, so I'm trying to help them.

Every week I'll be posting what we've discovered in the latest episode, as well as on going theories, and just anything else I think of adding.

Note : I do not read spoilers, thus anything I write is completely based on what we've seen already.

Anyhow, if you're interested, head on over to My Journal

And please leave your comments for discussion Or anything you'd like to add.
Old 02-07-2009, 10:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm very sorry , and feel bad for all this useless !!!
Tell me really ! does a kiss in a ultimate scene ( cut or not ) , over many seasons between two characters , meant or even not be together , need all your harsh language ?? i'm speaking about all who made from this thread a way to attack other's POV's and freely turn them into idiots or what else ! hell ! we're civilised no ?? i'm decieved by some i considered as friends attitude's .....
We need to be fair et consciensious in our minds, that any viewer on this show is not & can't be able to avoid subjectivity on his way of perception the entire show, which is not yet achieved , and especially going to judge about Love clues !
So if our friends " the jaters " were waiting for this kiss , they have their reasons to do so ... so many seasons waiting cause last season jate was mid satisfying and compromised, so if i were a jater i will expect and wait more ..... who are we to tell them that's useless to wait , or assume that jate is Pale compared to the Skate relashionship and that the Skate is not over & so , the problem is not here ! it is unfair to jump on any occasion to make paralelles about the two & different relations and throwing rocks on both sides .....
If this kiss has to be between jack & kate be it ! what's wrong ? it's has nothing to do with skate , skate was built on a different level , that level kept me sticked to the show, kate's decisions are her own, and obviously she's running with circumstances, the island didn't finish with her & all the O6 , they are not stabilized to see what's right to do, till they do what they were brought to this time ! so the show is not Kate & Jack or Kate & Sawyer , it all about the lost thing , & since they're still "lost " they will not easily find themselves to make fair choices ! so no need to pretend that we know what's going to happen better than the others , we have to wait respectfully what we are expecting, i think that's what we sould do right now !
Ill come back to post my Pov about episode 4 , i hadn't the choice !
Old 11-18-2014, 08:51 AM
MST Manager

I love the scene where Sawyer sees Kate helping Claire give birth.