Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Ali
Master Fan

I loved this episode... it kind of had a S1 feel to it. It's great to have the losties back together, finally.

I was happy that Sawyer was being nice to Jack for a second there. I when Jack told Sawyer he was sorry for getting Juliet killed. And then jumped.

Jin/Sun,

I don't think Sayid killed Des, either.

Quote:
That's what's bothering me as well. Especially with Jack now taking a page out of Locke's book. Their scenes would've been so rich if he were alive.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 04-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

amaizing ep!!!

loved tha Jack/David parts. pure love...

Jack/ notLock is intense.

down points:

i was very disappointed that MIB terned out to be Jacks father. i wanted a sceane of Jack and his father at some point.

and speaking of beeing disappointed , i couldnt belive haw quickly Jack ditched Claire like that.

more thoughts later on...
Old 04-21-2010, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Outstandign episode! God, I really missed episodes like those, the plot moves, lots of character interactions and almost no split groups boring stuff. Sawyer annoyed through almost the entire episode, except in the AU. But I guess what happened in the end will make him see that his plan is a mistake and Jack is right . The Jun reunion was beautiful, no wonder why everyone was like . About time they reunited. Jack and Claire were great, another payoff that was worth the wait, in both time lines . Kate was heartbreaking talking to Claire and I bet Sayid somehow is not a zombie anymore, Desmond is alive. I felt really sorry for Claire, everyone kind of lost faith in her, all the fault goes to Flocke and people should try breaking her down. The AU is getting way better and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty awesome episode, mainly because everyone was gathered in one place, and we got the whole cast interacting together like before. Lots of heartfelt moments, and the sideways is getting a lot interesting.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 04-24-2010, 12:42 PM
New Fan

The Last Recruit [6x13] :: Episode Discussion

This episode is brilliant and Lost is the best and superb show. I like this show too much.