Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2010, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Grint (View Post)
And I am somehow pleased yet shocked Sawyer knows who Harry Potter is but not Anakin
That is such crap considering Sawyer has called Hurley Jabba in the past. So he's obviously familiar with Star Wars. Short term memory, Darlton.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I remember that! I thought Sawyer knew both fandoms I dunno if he just spaced on Anakin or if Darlton does have a short term memory issue
Old 04-20-2010, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sawyer is very knowledgeable on pop culture. That was a fluke tonight.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WOW episode.
Man, it's really getting better and better!
Finally Sun&Jin are reunited, after 2 season, it was about freaking time!
SW-Des is a little creepy How can everyone trust him so easily?
Jack&David, awww
Shephards' reunion in both tl
Man, either group is screwed: one is with crazy Flocke and it's being bombarded, the others are now captured by Widmore.
Jack freaking jumped off the boat
I think he's right too, the Island isn't remotely done with any of them, until it is no one can really leave.
I don't think Sayid killed Des, he just bought time.

I don't like the one week hiatus
Old 04-21-2010, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Fantastic episode, SO so much better than last week.

Best scenes of the episode had to be the dialogue between Jack and MIB (about Locke), the Sawyer/Kate scene at the police station or the Kate/Claire scene on the dock. All of those were incredibly written IMO.

I also don't think Sayid killed Desmond. I truly believe Desmond is above MIB/everything so basically he's like untouchable. I hope there's humanity left in Sayid.

AU Des/Claire own my heart

I liked the Jin/Sun reunion but it felt off, maybe because they were both speaking english, I don't know...felt a bit weird.

I like that Jack is embracing the Island and in the end, listening to Locke. He has truly become a believer.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:53 AM
Master Fan

Awesome episode.

I was waiting for Jack to reason that they had already tried leaving the island and it didn't end well for any of them. I was never a fan of Sawyer's constant "getting the hell of this island" talk because it has already been shown what would happen if they did eventually get off. And Sawyer or Kate or Sun or Jin or Hurley, neither of these are any exception. They will be miserable off-island, no matter what. It's true that Jacob and MiB both have almost been playing the Losties, but getting off the island was never going to be a solution.

And I think Sayid didn't kill Desmond. So it would be nice to know if he still has some humanity left in him. BTW, how the hell does he think that Locke was the one who revived him? And was that the writers way to confirm that yes, that's what happened?

Jack/Flokce scenes are good, but without the real John Locke, I just feel there's something missing. There's a sense of no closure between Jack and real Locke.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

YES. THEIR SCENES PWND.

So Jack was the last recruit huh..
Old 04-21-2010, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jack is my man *_______________*
He's the character of this season
Old 04-21-2010, 07:21 AM
Addicted Fan

I really enjoyed this episode and SO many things happened and everyone was in it!!!

FINALLY my Shephard siblings reunited and found out in both timelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that Claire knew Jack was her brother in the Island time, and that Desmond and Illana brought them together with David in the parallel time!!!

And finally Jin & Sun reunited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved how fast-paced it was and that we got everything coming together in both times!!!

SO can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!!!
Amanda's Twitter
Old 04-21-2010, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)
So Jack was the last recruit huh..
I think yes. And he may perhaps be the Last Candidate too. Jack and Flocke are certainly getting a lot of screentime this season. This episode was heavy on them and the next one's centricity is also Jack/Locke, I think.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Passionate Fan

Good episode last night.

I was so happy to see Sun and Jin reunited. Finally! Took them long enough.

It was good to see that Claire knows that Jack is her brother. I hope they get more scenes together.

I don't think Sayid killed Desmond. I still believe that there is some good left in Sayid. Plus isn't Desmond is suppose to be their secret weapon against the Man in Black right? Last week Desmond wasn't afriad of the guy at all.

The sideways storylines were my favorite. Everyone was coming together.

Ben, Locke, Sun and Jin ending up at the same hospital.

Desmond introducting Claire to Ilana the lawyer, where she meets Jack and David.

Sawyer and Kate at the police station.

Sawyer and Miles arresting Sayid.

Jack operating on Locke.

The only one missing was Hurley but he was on his date with Libby at the time.

It's a shame we have to wait two weeks until the next episode.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
Jack/Flokce scenes are good, but without the real John Locke, I just feel there's something missing. There's a sense of no closure between Jack and real Locke.
That's what's bothering me as well. Especially with Jack now taking a page out of Locke's book. Their scenes would've been so rich if he were alive.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
As I've always said, the show works best when the entire cast is together.
Totally agree!!

I was watching it with my sister and she usually is doing other stuff while watching it (like texting ect.). This time she was watching ALL THE TIME.
So it means something
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
I think yes. And he may perhaps be the Last Candidate too. Jack and Flocke are certainly getting a lot of screentime this season. This episode was heavy on them and the next one's centricity is also Jack/Locke, I think.
Yeah. I think by now it would be pretty disspointing if he wasn't.
+ Next episode is rumoured to be Jack's.

And yes. Its a bit weird to see him as Flocke but I must admit that in his scenes with Jack it was the first time it didn't bother me as much.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I am worried about both groups..either way they all seemed to be screwed atm. With the explosions on Flocke's side and then Widmore capturing the others..but everything is coming in full circle. Jack will probably be reunited with the others at some point because I thinK Widmore vs. Flocke might happen and if it does that moment is coming soon.