Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 01-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamousali (View Post)
CRAP! This one, plus one? That doesnt seem hardly enough!!! They better start gettin' to it! HAHA! jk. I love the show and the direction it's going. I was unsure about season 5 but the premiere was awesome...and this week was awesome as well. I hope it keeps up!
I tend to agree.

It seems like they're going to have to have a 24 hour premiere in order to answer all the mysteries they've launched.

... and after LOST is gone, where will we get our intellectual television fix? It's the only show I watch where I feel like I need a notepad and pen ready to go.

Old 01-30-2009, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously. I don't even like thinking about the final season. In my mind, Lost will never end.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'd rather see it end than see it turn into an utter crapfest, I just sometimes wish we were still further away! I'm not ready!

At least it's not like re-watching this show will ever get boring.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Banned

I think when the show is over people will enjoy it more than they do now. Well I guess I should say shippers will enjoy rewatching it once they know how it ends. Personally, I get stressed out as a Skater watching it now and wish I could watch reruns happily without scrutinizing each episode I watch to determine how it will end lol.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I won't enjoy not having new episodes to watch.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Banned

LOL well you like everyone so you enjoy the overall plots, I only like a select few people
Old 01-31-2009, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

waoww amazing episode at least we finally found out why Richard visited little Locke and I think Ellie is Penny's mom

awww I loved Faraday and his ILY speech, it was really emotional Sawyer was amazing as always I really love Island Team rather than 06

and finally it was so nice of Desmond that he named his son as Charlie
Old 02-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Add me to those who think Ellie is Eliose Hawking, who is Daniel's mother and who he named his lab rat after.

The Widmore and Locke/Richard reveal were awesome. This season has started off really strong.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

: " I wish they'd just get the O6 back on the island already and keep the damn story there. " ....
Jughead was a blowing freaking awesome episode by it's revealations but i felt , i missed some off island staff to complete my vision , and as "Crys" said , It's on the island where all the action is, that's right ! it's the heart of the show for sure !

I liked very much that "Des" named his son " Charlie " ...the baby was os cute !

Daniel even weird a bit this season , was so adorable when he declared he was in love with Charlotte when Mr Alpert was asking him about the H_ bumb ! his subtile declaration was so sweet !

Ellie as a new character is a Cute Other , i don't think she's Evil since we saw she wasn't okay with Young Widmore who hasn't changed i think ! (we saw it when he escaped from Lock , Sawyer & Juliet,when he faced Alpert he answered her harshly when she asked him a question & told her to shut up !)

I also don't think she's Dan's mother , Mrs Hawking has a deep blue eyes with a crual glance most of the time , while Ellie has a soft one , all what those two women share is " being tiny and the british accent , oh ! and a strong charachter as well i guess ! "

Lock was efficient & great , Sawyer & Juliet team was so amazing their way to communicate with few words , even with necessary ones, when it was necessary was so great to see yeah ! ( Sawyer sarcastic side back again, was breathfreshing for some points .......)

Nestor Carbonell for himself was so great, he wonderfully deals with his figure , and lead us gradually , drop by drop to the secretive personnality his character has !

I'm so excited about the next episodes, the beginning of this season is so wonderfull ! yeahhhhhhhh !