Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2006, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

Josh & Evangeline Friendship thread #2: "I love him! More than anything!" - Evie

Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly Friendship Appreciation Thread

Quotes about Evi from Josh
*My favourite moment was right before the kiss with Evi. The build-up to that – the excitement, the tension, the sex between them – is cool --Josh Holloway*

*Of course, just as the director was about to push in for a close-up and the kiss, we had to wrap for the day. Talk about a bummer. --Josh Holloway*

*Evi is truly amazing. She’s so giving as a person and actress and a pleasure to work with. --Josh Holloway*

*I did as many takes on the kiss scene as I could! Evi and I talked about it. I asked: "Do you want to do the Hollywood kiss or do you want to do a real kiss?" She was like: "I think we should do a real kiss." --Josh Holloway*

*"Evie is cool though and I do love working with her always. We have a great time on set." --Josh Holloway*

*"It's great, because neither of us really know where it's going, so we don't know exactly what to fully invest in, which actually plays on camera," Holloway said. "It's nice kind of not knowing. And one minute we're really kind of close and sappy, and the next minute we're like 'Who are you?' It's that thing. But our friendship has deepened quite a bit. We've been working together constantly and having to discuss these things and how we're going to do them and so forth. So it was good. And we're really proud of the way that love scene turned out, because we wanted it to be different. We wanted it to take some time and have some moments in the middle of it. Not just this crazy furious thing. Because it's been such a long time coming."--Josh Holloway*

*"She rocks! She's a little warrior."--Josh Holloway*

Quotes about Josh from Evi
*I know that's really part of the Southern boy charm in him, part of how he makes people feel special... If i needed a shoulder to cry on, before anyone else in the cast, I'd go to Josh. --Evangeline Lilly*

*I told Josh, "There is going to be a tongue in this kiss", and he said, "Fine by me!" --Evangeline Lilly*

*He’s the sweetest, most tender-hearted guy – and he’s sexy! --Evangeline Lilly*

*If you take Sawyer and make him really likable, you have Josh. --Evangeline Lilly*

*The sexiest thing about Josh is his dimples. He's just got such a beautiful, genuine smile — it shines from inside out. Because he plays a bad boy on the show, people assume that's how he really is. But Josh is the warmest-hearted guy and he's so chivalrous. He will always carry a bag for a girl or open the door for her, and it's a really, really attractive quality. In so many ways he's a good, old-fashioned Southern man. I think that Sawyer has a very big and vulnerable heart, and I think Josh does, too. --Evangeline Lilly*

*He's the guy who opens doors, carries the bags for woman and makes sure they feel protected. It's a very endearing quality.
--Evangeline Lilly*

*The directors did an amazing job and Josh Holloway is just... he's just shining. I think that, of the people I started working with, he's one of the people I'm most impressed with. How he's grown and learned and he's been just stunning everyone with his performances. --Evangeline Lilly*

*I've watched him with women and he is an utter flirt. But it's genuinely sweet, because he makes women feel beautiful and special. My father was the exact same way, so I really understand Josh. --Evangeline Lilly - Glamour*

*Josh actually DOES call me Freckles a lot off-screen because when he 1st read it he was like "Yeah, that's totally you! You're Freckles!" --Evangeline Lilly*

*...One time when the whole cast was together eating dinner, I was sitting next to Josh Holloway, who plays Sawyer, and I turned to him and said, "Josh, how much of Sawyer is Josh?” He looked at me, with those dimples and that grin, and answered, "They're one and the same, honey." Then, I said to him, "How much of Kate do you think is me?” And, he just burst out laughing. "Do you even have to ask? You guys are the exact same person. You are Kate." And I started laughing. And said, "Not really. I think there's differences." He said, "There is not an iota of difference." "You are Kate. You're just not a criminal."* --Evangeline Lilly

*I think Ayn Rand’s “Atlas Shrugged” is a great book too—I was actually given that book by Josh [laughs]! It doesn’t necessarily precisely depict Kate but could represent her in a strong way. He gave it to me for my birthday in season one, August 3rd. I didn’t read it until mid-way through season two, but I have been perpetually reminding him of it because it made such an impact on me. Josh and I have both chuckled many times over the fact that Sawyer and Kate are so similar to Josh and I. We have very tight correlations to our characters, so for us to both love that book and swear by that book…it doesn’t surprise me that we say that our characters could easily be represented by it. --Evangeline Lilly*

*What happens to your character in the third season?
"Kate spends a big part of it in a cage, since she was caught by The Others. I must say, Josh Holloway and I had a lot of fun in those cages!" --Evangeline Lilly*

Quotes about Evi and Josh from others
* There is such chemistry between Evangeline and Josh, such real heat. --Damon Lindelof - producer of LOST*

*"They have a nice chemistry!"
"Yes."
--Dominic Monahgan and Damon Lindelof - "The Moth" commentary*

1. KerBear
2. Liz01
3. Shiri Appleby
4. ::mavie::
5. Crystaline
6. Lovecat
7. ~*8Kay8*~
8. ScorpioGrl
9. IceKat055
10. your_konstantine
11. jhlover
12. Jenna16
13. aprilshowers
14. starznangelz
15. obsessed_aussie
16. _virgo_
17. Sheebs
18. CTUgal21
19. Juli236
20. Sawyer&Kate
21. Veronakat
22. Charmqn
23. iverson19
24. Hawthorn
25. chughes
26. Elms
27. jayta
28. Deiaa
29. how2savealife
30. ~Natali~

Josh and Evi friendship in action!
*YouTube - lost dvd party evie josh

Last edited by Liz01; 01-19-2007 at 07:15 AM
Old 12-06-2006, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the title! Thanks for starting!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Loyal Fan

New thread

Thanks for starting Liz. The opening post looks great - the title
Old 12-06-2006, 12:43 PM
Absolute Fan

That Youtube vid is so funny..Evie's "Kate..in a dress!" is hilarious..and Josh looks really bashful..I love it.

They've a lovely friendship. There's a guy like that I work with and we have much the same kind of relationship...we've loads in common...can talk about nothing in particular for ages...can get from Einstein to Short Circuit in 5 minutes...we have the same twisted sense of humour...we tease one another a lot of the time (we spent most of today talking about sex/s&m and getting into fits of laughter! -we're producing a radio podcast on Sexual issues et al together) and he's always looking out for me in that big brother fashion (staying behind when I have to work late....waiting with me till my bus home arrives...fixing our blocked sink at work without me asking that kind of thing)..and even though he's all blond, blue eyed and hot (probably one of the cutest guys I know)..it's not a 'relationship' thing..never has been..never will be..we just have great chemistry and get along brilliantly..and I see this with Evie and Josh..it's too cute...and lovely when you have someone like that in your life.
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Liz!!!!!
Old 12-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread. the title is beautiful.
Old 12-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just remembered, I had a dream with Josh & Evie They were at a mall near my house signing Lost DVDs, and I went there to get autographs...but I woke up before I could
Old 12-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

I love the new title
Old 12-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Supreme Fan

Me too!Its perfect!

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 12-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovecat (View Post)
I just remembered, I had a dream with Josh & Evie They were at a mall near my house signing Lost DVDs, and I went there to get autographs...but I woke up before I could
What a bummer! I once had a Josh/Evi dream, but I can't remember the details. I think they were laughing about something.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I made one icon :
Old 12-09-2006, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Aww that's adorable Nat! I love that pic of them!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Heh, thanks Yeah, that pic is so cute
Old 12-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

These caps are uber adorable.