Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I hope at least sideways Jun stay together.
Me too and that Sun doesn't lose her baby.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

I cant stop crying...I just cant!!!!

how could they do this???? I mean..come on!!! I watched last weeks and this weeks episodes in a row...and for me they just found each other and 45 minutes after..they DIE??!!! Seriously?????

my shipper heart is shattered in pieces and I just cant stop crying.....
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.
You dont need all that stuff...You've got me
Camila
Old 05-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Seriously. The writers don't care about their overall story or characters, it was just done to show that Smokey's indeed evil (yeah like that wasn't obvious before!)

Poor Ji Yeon
Old 05-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Last night was so sad. It makes me tear up whenever I think about it They find each other again just to die
Old 05-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YouTube - my heart will go on jin and sun

not a fan of the song though
Old 05-05-2010, 06:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't believe it! They're finally reunited and the JJ and Damon decide to celebrate this by killing them?! That is the most messed up thing I've ever heard!
Old 05-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was extremely sad and heart breaking that they died. It's even more sad that they lived apart for all that time, to find each other again just to die. But, i understand why Jin stayed. They went through A LOT to find each other again. It really does hurt that they died but they still have their sideways
Old 05-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz01 (View Post)
Seriously. The writers don't care about their overall story or characters, it was just done to show that Smokey's indeed evil (yeah like that wasn't obvious before!)
i hate that they died but are you really implying a writer should sacrifice his story over attachment to characters? uhhh cause thats not good writing, and its the reason why darlton did not do that.

the deaths were devestating but it served its purpose because i really didnt think MIB was evil before until actual main losties who everyone cares about were killed due to him. so i think in the end, it was still needed for the story, sad as it was.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I was bawling my eyes from the moment Sun got trapped to the very end of the episode...I was just so devastated . Jin and Sun had such a beautiful love and loyalty to one another. I just hope they're in the alternate universe because to never see them together again would be a complete tragedy
Old 05-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I just watched Lost and well....I am so devastated by the loss. These two were my favorite characters and well I like many others thought just maybe THEY would get a happy ending. I don't know, maybe I just thought that the deserved it.

I was basically in hysterics for the last half hour. I was so happy, but cried even harder when Jack, Hurley, and Kate all started crying. At that point I lost it completely. Second tragic character death this year. I am going to be in mourning for like a week. I just don't think it is over for them quite yet. I have some sinking hope, because the definitely Jin walking behind Jack with the flowers at the hospital. I kind of freaked out and then started crying even harder.

At least he kept his promise
Tyler & Caroline -- Taryn --icon/ tumblr
Old 05-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creativity (View Post)
I was bawling my eyes from the moment Sun got trapped to the very end of the episode...I was just so devastated . Jin and Sun had such a beautiful love and loyalty to one another. I just hope they're in the alternate universe because to never see them together again would be a complete tragedy
yea it seems like everything should go well for them now in altverse so at least we have that
Old 05-05-2010, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
yea it seems like everything should go well for them now in altverse so at least we have that
Yeah ...I just can't believe that this has happened. I, too, thought that they deserved a happy ending but sometimes life is the worst to the best of people.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah ...I just can't believe that this has happened. I, too, thought that they deserved a happy ending but sometimes life is the worst to the best of people.
yea
even after jin said "ill never leave you again" in the ep b4 and ppl were like maybe its foreshadowing they will die, i still never thought they would. i always expected them to have the happy ending

atleast they were reunited cause if they never had, and still died, that'd be 1000 times worse.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFaraday (View Post)
yea
even after jin said "ill never leave you again" in the ep b4 and ppl were like maybe its foreshadowing they will die, i still never thought they would. i always expected them to have the happy ending

atleast they were reunited cause if they never had, and still died, that'd be 1000 times worse.
That's true...I'm glad they were reunited before this happened

This is still so devastating...omg...
Old 05-05-2010, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's true...I'm glad they were reunited before this happened

This is still so devastating...omg...
yea it hasnt even fully set in yet for me